Canon ImageCLASS LBP6230dw
The LBP6230dw is a compact laser printer that delivers professional quality output at blazing fast speeds with impressive features including mobile printing, automatic 2-sided printing and wireless1connectivity. It is also easy to use and is compact enough to fit right on a desktop for your personal, small office or home office needs.
The free Canon Mobile Printing2 app allows you to print right from your iOS or Android device so you can stay productive when on the go. With fast print speeds of up 26 pages per minute 3 and a Quick First Print of approximately 6 seconds4 you will spend less time waiting around for your documents to arrive.
The LBP6230dw is equipped with a 250-sheet5 front loading paper cassette so replacing paper will be a breeze. With automatic two-sided printing you can cut back on paper usage in your home or office.
For the best quality, use Canon GENUINE Cartridge 126 which is designed specifically for use with the LBP6230dw. It helps to improve image processing and precise character and overall image quality. The toner and drum are both combined into just one easy to replace cartridge.
With wireless1 connectivity enjoy the benefit of printing from virtually anywhere
Limit interruptions with the 250-sheet5 standard paper cassette
Space-saving, compact design is a perfect fit for a desktop
Save time with print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute3, first print in approximately 6 seconds4
Reduce paper use with automatic two-sided printed right out of the box
Easily print from a mobile device with the free Canon Mobile Printing2 app
1. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between printer and wireless network clients.
2. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app, available free on the App StoreSM and Google Play; compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, Original iPad, iPad mini, and iPad mini Retina running OS 5.1 - 7.1.1. Supports Android Tablets and Phones running OS 3.0 - 4.4
3. Print speeds are based on internal testing. Print and copy speeds may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type, and orientation of paper.
4. May vary depending on the output environment.
5. Based on 20 lb. Bond Paper.
6. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
Main Unit Spec
Up to 26 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)3
First Print Time
(2400 x 600 dpi quality)
Paper Handling Specifications
Standard Paper Source(s)
16-43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
Stack Bypass: 1 sheet
Connectivity and Software Specifications
WiFi Access Mode
WiFi Authentication Methods
WiFi Encryption Modes
WPS Easy Setup Support Methods
Embedded Web Server (Remote UI)
Web Browser Support for Remote UI
TCP/IP Set of Application Services
Network Management Protocols
During Operation: Approx. 400W
Standby: Approx. 1.4 W (USB/Wired)
Approx. 2.1W (Wireless)
Energy Saver: Approx. 0.9 W (USB/Wired)
Approx. 1.6 W (Wireless)
Typical Energy Consumption
Unit Weight (without/with cartridge)
16.7 lbs. (w/ cartridge)
Single Cartridge System
*Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
(Extended warranty available)