Brother HL-L2380DW Laser Printer
Versatile Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
- Flexible WiFi connectivity.
- 2.7" color touchscreen display.
- Print speed of up to 32ppm.‡
The Brother HL-L2380DW is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser printer for home or small office use with the added convenience of copying and scanning. This desk-friendly, compact printer with an up to 250-sheet capacity tray connects with ease via wireless networking, Ethernet, or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface and prints at up to 32ppm‡;. 2.7" color TouchScreen Display for intuitive menu navigation. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network‡;, scan documents to popular cloud services‡;. Automatic duplex printing. 1-year limited warranty plus free phone support for life of your product.
Standard-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 1,200 pages‡
High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 2,600 pages‡
TN660 2.6K Page Yield (New)
Drum Unit, Yields approx. 12,000 pages‡
- Convenient paper handling. The HL-L2380DW can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray‡ that handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint® Google Cloud Print™ Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Fast, high-quality output. Help improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 32ppm and produce professional output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Flatbed copying and scanning. Use the document glass for convenience copying or high-quality color scanning. Offers an up a 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan-to" features.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets using automatic duplex printing. This feature can reduce your paper use and help save money.
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet interfaces to share with others on your network. Eliminate extra cables and conveniently place your printer with wireless networking or connect locally to a single computer via its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- 2.7" Color TouchScreen Display. Intuitive navigation and easy scanning to popular web services‡ including DROPBOX, GOOGLE Drive™, EVERNOTE®, ONENOTE and more
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Web Connect‡||Requires Internet connection and an account with a desired service.©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. GOOGLE DRIVE is a trademark of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|