Brother MFC-L3710CW Color MFP Laser Printer
Compact Digital Color All-in-One Printer with Wireless
- Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder
- Print wirelessly from mobile devices
- 3.7" Color touchscreen
The Brother MFC-L3710CW digital color all-in-one is a reliable choice for home and small offices. Connect with built-in wireless, or USB interfaces. Wireless mobile device printing. The 250-sheet adjustable paper tray means fewer refills. Create custom shortcuts on the 3.7" color touchscreen plus print-from and scan-to popular cloud apps.
Standard-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 1,400 pages
Brother TN223BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge
Standard-yield Toner, Yellow, Yields approx. 1,300 pages
Brother TN223Y Standard Yield Yellow Toner Cartridge
Standard-yield Toner, Magenta, Yields approx. 1,300 pages
Brother TN223M Standard Yield Magenta Toner Cartridge
TN223C Standard-yield Toner, Cyan, Yields approx. 1,300 pages
Brother TN223C Standard Yield Cyan Toner Cartridge
High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 3,000 pages
Brother TN227BK High Yield Black Toner Cartridge
High-yield Toner, Yellow, Yields approx. 2,300 pages
Brother TN227Y High Yield Yellow Toner Cartridge
High-yield Toner, Magenta, Yields approx. 2,300 pages
Brother TN227M High Yield Magenta Toner Cartridge
TN227C High-yield Toner, Cyan, Yields approx. 2,300 pages
Brother TN227C High Yield Cyan Toner Cartridge
Brother BU223CL Belt Unit
- Fast printing and scanning keeps you moving. Delivering increased efficiency with quick print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute and scan speeds up to 29ipm black and 22ipm color.
- Print professional documents in black and color. Print high-quality business documents in sharp black and rich, vivid color.
- Engineered to deliver efficiency and help increase productivity. The 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjusts for letter or legal paper to help minimize paper refills while the up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax.
- Flexible printing options. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, including card stock, envelopes and more to accommodate varied printing needs.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- Intuitive connection to the Cloud. Print-from and scan-to popular cloud apps directly from the 3.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote and more. Help save time by creating custom shortcuts right on the touchscreen for your most used features.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless, and Wi-Fi Direct or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface.
- Genuine savings with Brother Genuine toner. Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges and toner save mode help lower printing costs.
- Dependable, durable and compact design. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer works as hard as you do; compact design is ideal for smaller spaces.
- At your side support. 1-year Limited Warranty and free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer.
|Brother Cloud Apps||Requires internet connection.|
|Carton Contents||Toner: Approximate yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (Letter/A4). Drum: Drum yield is approximate and may vary based on type of use.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)||Requires internet connection and an account with desired service.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Product Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Standard Interface(s)||USB printer cable not included.|