Konica BIZHUB 4402P Laser Printer
- Speed A4: 44 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4 and custom sizes
- Flexible and productive device with high print speed and versatile paper management
- More enjoyable to work with thanks to intuitive device operation via 2.4-inch color LCD display
- Eco-friendly device with economic functionality
Small footprint and low weight make it suitable for even the smallest office
Eco-friendly performance thanks to the integrated Eco Mode as well as programmable Hibernate Mode - both reduce energy consumption, thus saving costs
Manage all your campaigns in one portal
Color LCD panel
Intuitive operation thanks to the 2.4-inch color LCD display containing animations, a status screen, multi-select menus, custom messages and programmable alerts that guide users smoothly through any job setting
To control unauthorized access to confidential prints, the secure print function holds print jobs until the intended recipient enters the appropriate PIN to allow the job being printed
Media handling feature
Versatile paper input possibilities with a standard 250-sheet paper tray plus up to 3 additional paper cassettes for a maximum capacity of up to 2,000 sheets ensure completion of larger jobs without interruption.
2 line LCD / 128 x 32
System memory (standard/max)
512 MB (standard)
10-Base-T/100-Base-TX/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0;Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); AppleTalk; Bonjour; SMB; LPD; IPP;SNMP; HTTP/S
Printable paper size
A6-A4, customized paper sizes
Printable paper weight
60 - 216 g/m²
Paper input capacity (standard/max)
Standard: 350 sheetsMax.: 2000 sheets
Paper tray input (standard)
250 sheets, A6 - A4, 60 - 120 g/m²
Paper tray input (optional)
3x 250/550 sheets; A5-A4; 60-120 g/m²
100 sheets, A6 - A4, custom sizes, 60 - 216 g/m²
A4; 60 - 90 g/m²
Output capacity (standard)
Max.: 150 sheets
Copy/print volume (monthly)
Rec.: 7,000 pages Max.: 120,000 pages
If the maximum volume is reached within a period of one year, then a maintenance cycle must be performed
Imaging unit lifetime
220-240 V / 50/60 Hz; Less than 620 W
System dimension (WxDxH)
399 x 374 x 260 mm
Approx. 14 kg
1200 x 1200 dpi
Page description language
PCL 5/6; PostScript 3; XPS
Windows 7 (32/64); Windows 8/8.1 (32/64); Windows 10 (32/64);
Windows Server 2008 (32/64); Windows Server 2008 R2;
Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2012 R2;
Windows Server 2016; Macintosh OS X 10.9 or later;
89 PCL Latin; 158 PostScript 3 Emulation Latin
Duplex, n-up, watermark, electronic sortin
AirPrint (iOS), Mopria (Android), Google Cloud Print, Konica Minolta Mobile Print (iOS, Android and Windows 10 Mobile), Konica Minolta Print Service (Android)optional: Wii Direct
TCP/UDP port disabling; certificate management; SNMPv3; IPSec support; HTTPS; IP iltering and port blocking; IEEE 802.1x support; SMTP authentication; Secure print (print hold/PIN)
PageScope Net Care Device Manager
- All specifications refer to A4-size paper of 80 g/m2 quality.
- The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
- The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size (6% coverage of A4). The actual life of each consumable will vary depending on use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
- Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
- Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- Konica Minolta does not warrant that any specifications mentioned will be error-free.
- All brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.