Winterm 2510 and 2710
Wyse Winterm Windows-based terminals deliver server performance to the desktop in devices with the simplicity and durability of a phone. Wyse thin clients combine rapid, easy access to 32-bit Windows-, browser-, and Java-based applications with integrated terminal emulation capabilities that enable rapid deployment of mission-critical applications. They are virus-proof and Year 2000 compliant, assure high data and hardware security, and deliver a very low cost of ownership.
Winterm models 2510SE and 2710SE are integrated with low-cost, high-quality 14- and 15-inch color CRT displays to provide all-in-one designs with terminal-sized footprints. With no excess cords to complicate matters, these thin clients are ideal in busy retail, call center, financial, transaction processing, manufacturing, and office sites. In the home office, they can access a remote server using standard modems.
The Winterm models 2510SE and 2710SE deliver the same performance as the 2515SE and 2715SE, without sound, and at a lower price.
Administrators prefer Winterm terminals because they can be set up in five minutes and added quickly to the network. They boot locally, yet can be centrally administered and scripted to link up to 32 users, with unique configurations, to up to 32 servers, with automatic fail-over.
Winterm terminals built-in VT220, VT100 and VT52 ANSI terminal emulations make them ideal as character terminal replacements, ready for integration with Windows NT.
- >Displays Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, and DOS (text) applications via multiuser Windows NT servers
- >Winterm model 2510SE has a 14-inch non-glare CRT (13.3-inch viewing area) with 256-colors, 800 x 600 SVGA and 75 Hz flicker-free refresh rate
- >Winterm model 2710SE has a 15-inch CRT (13.8-inch viewing area) with 256 colors, 1024 x 768 SVGA, and 75 Hz flicker-free refresh rate
- >Centralized administrative software control
- >Local or remote Internet- and intranet- based applications
- >ICA 3 protocol compliant
- >RDP protocol optional1
- >Dual high-speed serial ports
- >Bidirectional parallel port
- >PCMCIA Type II slot
- >10BaseT Ethernet
- >Token ring optional
- >16-bit audio support on models 2515SE and 2715SE
- >Works with Citrix WinFrame or Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0, Terminal Server Edition with Citrix MetaFrame
- >Delivers the number-one application base
- >Simple terminal-footprint device
- >Simple digital on-screen controls
- >Dramatically decreases administrative costs and upgrade requirements
- >Designed to support current and future applications
- >Plug and play with ICA-compliant software
- >Local printer support
- >Multiple connectivity options
- >Support for mag swipe and advanced serial peripherals
- >Delivers stereo sound to the user