Wyse thin-client computing offers greater reliability, ease-of-use and administration, rapid application and device deployment, and lower total cost of ownership than any other desktop option. The WintermTM 3000 series sets the standard for Windows-based terminals, and includes seamless implementation of Windows NT-based applications and multiple-protocol access to Windows and legacy applications, all based on the Windows CE operating system. All Winterm 3000 series models connect seamlessly to Windows 2000 (using Terminal Services), Windows NT 4.0, Terminal Server Edition, and Citrix MetaFrame and WinFrame multiuser operating systems.
The Winterm 3200LE modular Windows-based terminal is an entry-level Winterm terminal that is ideal for users in a LAN environment who use a standard suite of office productivity applications, plus email and Internet browsing, and who utilize network-based peripherals, including printers. The Winterm 3200LE has a tiny footprint, an attractive design, and can be mounted easily on the wall or the back of your monitor. It comes with fully integrated 16-bit stereo sound capability, 10/100BaseT network support, and optimized I/O with two USB ports, and supports limited simultaneous sessions. Plus, administrators prefer Winterm terminals because they can be set up and added to the network quickly using the simple set-up wizard.
Wyse Technology is the world leader in Windows-based terminals, and provides outstanding service and ongoing support for its customers, directly and through its network of Authorized Winterm Partners.
Please note that the Winterm 3200LE does not provide touchscreen support at this time.
- Microsoft Windows CE for Windows-based terminals operating system
- Multiple terminal emulations standard
- Modular design connects to any VESA standard monitor
- Supports RDP and ICA 3 protocols
- Two USB ports, 10/100BaseT Fast Ethernet
- >Convection cooled; no moving parts
- Small footprint with flexible mounting options
- Supports SNMP, DHCP, asset management
- Centrally managed and configurable
- Industry-standard operating system
- Delivers simple integration of legacy systems with Windows 2000
- Freedom to choose the monitor that best suits your needs
- Gives administrators the flexibility to choose the protocol that fits their needs
- Convenient connection and networking options
- Requires no desk space to deploy; can be attached to monitor, under desk, or on wall
- Quiet, durable, reliable; low electricity use
- Works with all major industry-standard network management software packages
Permits asset management, firmware upgrades, reconfiguration, and customized configurations-either from administration server or from other desktops