The Winterm 3320SE modular Windows-based terminal is for users who have limited space, or want to match an existing or a new monitor to specific needs. These terminals have a tiny footprint, an attractive design, and can be wall mounted. They are ideal in high-traffic areas such as retail POS and reservations desks. The Winterm 3320SE comes with fully integrated 16-bit stereo sound capability, 10/100BaseT network support, and more. Administrators prefer Winterm terminals because they can be set up and added to the network quickly using the simple set-up wizard.
Wyse Technology is a world leader in Windows-based terminals. Wyse has placed nearly nine million thin clients worldwide and is the world's leading supplier of general purpose terminals. The Winterm 3000 series benefits from this rich heritage of adherence to standards and system compatibility and dependability.
- Microsoft Windows CE for Windows-based terminals operating system
- 166 MHz processor
- Multiple terminal emulations standard
- Modular design connects to any VESA standard monitor
- Supports RDP and ICA 3 protocols
- Multiple session support
- Two serial ports and one parallel port
- 10/100BaseT Fast Ethernet
- Convection cooled; no moving parts
- Supports SNMP, DHCP, asset management
- Centrally managed and configurable
- Industry-standard operatingsystem
- The power to support multimedia demands
- Delivers simple integration of legacy systems with Windows NT Server 4.0, Terminal Server Edition-based systems
- Freedom to choose the monitor that best suits your needs
- Gives administrators the flexibility to choose the protocol that fits their needs
- Increased productivity
- Convenient connection options
- Quiet, durable, reliable; low electricity use
- Works with all major industry-standard network management software packages
Permits asset management, firmware upgrades, reconfiguration, and customized configurations either from administration server or from other desktops
The multi-protocol supportof the Winterm 3320SE gives users the unique ability to choose which protocol best fits their needs. Users can take advantage of Citrix's ICA technology through Citrix's MetaFrame or WinFrame server software, or Microsoft's RDP protocol.