Wyse WintermTM Windows-based terminals deliver server performance in desktop devices that have the simplicity and durability of a telephone. They combine rapid, easy access to 32-bit Windows-, browser-, and Java-based applications integrated with terminal emulation capabilities to enable rapid deployment of mission-critical applications. They are virus- and hack-proof, meet the Microsoft Windows-Based Terminal Standard classification, and deliver very low life-cycle costs.
The Winterm 3360SE Windows-based terminal is the best way to simplify desktop and IT management, while building increased flexibility, productivity, security, and longevity into the computing environment. It is the most powerful full-featured Windows-based terminal available, with an unmatched array of communications and connectivity features and legacy system emulations. Its slim, modular design allows for implementation with existing monitors.
Administrators are free to choose the protocol that best fits their needs, either Microsoft RDP or Citrix ICA 3. With native SNMP and DHCP support, the model 3360SE supports all major industry standard IT management packages. With no moving parts, it is a truly "deploy once, visit never" device.
The Winterm 3360SE is ideal in offices, healthcare facilities, and factories, and for companies with hard-to-support remote branches. Workers who require local peripheral support will find that it provides high-resolution graphics and processing speed previously available only in a PC.
Wyse Technology is the world leader in thin clients, with nearly 20 years of terminal experience. Customers like FedEx and Nestle have turned to Wyse for their thin-client solutions.
- Displays Windows desktops and applications via multiuser Windows NT and Windows 2000 servers
- Microsoft Windows CE operating system
- Includes Citrix Device Services (CDS)
- Supports RDP and ICA 3 protocols
- Over 15 resident terminal emulations
- Connects to any VESA standard monitor
- 10/100BaseT Fast Ethernet, two serial, one parallel, and one USB port, PCMCIA slot
- Convection cooled; no moving parts, low power use
- Remote management and configuration through SNMP and DHCP support
- Delivers the flexibility, power, and performance of Windows, without the overhead cost of PC service and support
- Industry-standard operating system
- Adds basic ICA services to Windows 2000 and Windows NT Server 4.0, Terminal Server Edition-based systems
- Flexibility to choose optimal protocol
- Simple desktop integration of UNIX/host systems with Windows NT and 2000
- Flexibility to use almost any monitor
- Increased productivity and connectivity to multiple servers in multiple locations
- Fast LAN/WAN connectivity, robust peripheral support, dial-up capabilities
- Quiet, durable, low operating cost, lower service, maintenance
- "Visit-free" management, upgrades, and configuration from administrator's console
- Assurance of reliability, availability, and performance, backed by the industry leader