I-O 4020 23xx Printer Interface
The I-O 4020 Printer Interface models easily attach Lexmark 23XX Plus dot-matrix printers to IBM host systems and are quickly configured through on-board DIP switches and Host/PC download commands. These printer interfaces offer the following features:
- The I-O 4020TX model provides attachment to IBM AS/400, S/3X hosts or 5x94 remote controllers.
- The I-O 4020CX model provides connectivity to IBM 3270-type mainframes and 3174, 3274, or 3276 control units.
- These direct-attach interfaces include the industry's best IBM 4214, 5224/25/56, and 3287/68/62 printer emulations.
- The additional full-sized Centronics parallel port allows for economical and intelligent printer sharing between the IBM host and a PC - or even a LAN.
- The I-O Command Pass-Thru feature allows complete access to all user-programmable printer options, such as printer resident bar code capabilities.
- The interface's seamless integration allows for complete access to all additional paper handling options, like the Tractor 2 feeder.
- APF/BGU printing is supported across all IBM printer emulations.
|Host Systems:||Twinax (5250) or Coax (3270)|
|Interface:||IBM twinax (4020TX) or coax (4020CX) to Centronics parallel|
|Power:||Supplied by the printer|
|Environment:||Temperature: +40 to 110 F (+5 to 42 C) |
Relative humidity: 20% to 85%
Optimum: 70 +/- 15 F (24 +/- 8 C)
|Approvals:||FCC A; CE EN 55022|
|Size:||4" x 5.25" x 1" (10 x 13 x 2.5 cm)|
|Attaches to IBM AS/400 or System/3X Hosts, or 5X94 Controllers|
|Supports IBM 4214, 5224, 5225, 5256 Printer Emulations|
|Supports 16 Languages|
|Supports OfficeVision/400, DisplayWrite/36|
|Attaches to IBM 30XX, 43XX, and 937X Hosts or 3X74, and 3276 Controllers|
|IBM 4224, 4214, and 3287/68/62 Printer Emulations (all non-IPDS)|
|Supports LU3 (DSC) and LU1 (SCS) Mode Printing|
|Supports All Applicable IBM RPQs|
Plus a wide range of additional features that boost productivity and performance.
|Low Capital Investment||Add a host printer while leaving money in the budget for other purchases.|
|Configuration Through On-Board DIP Switches and Host/PC Download Commands||Conveniently customize the I-O 4020 to be up and running in minutes.|
|True IBM Printer Emulations||Replace IBM system printers without re-writing existing applications.|
|Parallel Sharing Port Included||Increase the availability of the printer by sharing it between the IBM host and a PC - or even a LAN without paying extra.|
|I-O Command Pass-Thru||Access all programmable functions of the attached printer such as bar codes, fonts, etc.|
|Compact Design||Utilize all of the printer's paper handling options, such as the Tractor 2 feeder.|