Brother MFC-L2685DW MFP Laser Printer
Compact Laser All-in-One with Wireless Networking and 2-Sided Printing
- Fast! Print and copy up to 24ppm.
- Flexible 250-sheet paper tray.
- Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing.
The Brother MFC-L2685DW is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser all-in-one with an up to 35-page automatic document feeder for home or small office use. This desk-friendly, compact all-in-one has an up to 250-sheet capacity tray, connects with ease via wireless networking, and prints and copies at up to 24ppm. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network. Scan documents to a variety of destinations, including popular cloud services‡;. High-speed faxing. 1-year limited warranty and online, call, or live chat – free support for the life of your printer.
- Fast printing and copying. Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 24ppm and produce professional output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Flexible paper handling. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes, labels or thicker media.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Offers an up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan to" functions including: E-mail, file, image, OCR and SharePoint (PC).
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n interfaces for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Time-saving ID copy feature. Copy both sides of your identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size.
- Duplex (2-sided) printing. Helps save paper with automatic duplex printing.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Standard-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 1,200 pages‡
High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 2,600 pages‡
Drum Unit, Yields approx. 12,000 pages‡
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ©2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google Inc. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. For more details and mobile device compatibility, visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|