Brother MFC-L6800DW MFP Printer
Business Laser All-in-One for Mid-Size Workgroups with Higher Print Volumes
The Brother MFC-L6800DW business-durable monochrome laser All-in-One is the ultimate choice for mid-sized workgroups with higher print volumes. It offers great value due to the included high-yield in-box toner cartridge and low cost output thanks to the super high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Plus, maximize your productivity with fast printing and copying up to 48ppm as well as a 520-sheet capacity paper tray that holds more than a ream of paper. For even fewer refills, expand the paper capacity to 1,610 sheets with optional trays. This high-performance All-in-One offers advanced scanning features with multiple scan to destinations and a fastest-in-class monochrome scan speed to help optimize your workflow‡. Advanced security features including an integrated NFC card reader and Active Directory; support provide network user authentication. Customize your workflow with the color Touchscreen display and directly scan to and print from popular business cloud services‡.
Standard Yield Toner
(Yields approx. 3,000 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4))
Brother TN820 Standard Yield Toner
TN820 3K Page Yield (New)
High Yield Toner
(Yields approx. 8,000 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4))
Brother TN850 High Yield Toner
TN850 8K Page Yield (New)
Super High Yield Toner
(Yields approx. 12,000 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4))
Brother TN880 Super High Yield Toner
TN880 12K Page Yield (New)
|DR820||Drum Unit (yields approx. 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job (A4/letter simplex pages). The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size.)|
Brother DR820 Unit Drum Unit
DR820 30K Page Yield (New)
|LT5500||Optional Lower Paper Tray Kit (250 sheet capacity)|
Brother LT5500 Optional Lower Paper Tray (250 sheets)
|LT6500||Optional Lower Paper Tray (520 sheet capacity)|
Brother LT6500 Optional Lower Paper Tray (520 sheets)
- Fast, high-quality printing for higher print volumes. Featuring a business-durable design with high-speed printing and copying up to 48 pages per minute, this high-performance All-in-One is ideal for mid-sized workgroups.
- Low total cost of ownership. Includes a high-yield 8,000-page‡ toner cartridge for built-in value. For even lower cost printing, use the super high-yield 12,000-page‡ replacement toner cartridge.
- Flexible network connectivity†. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces allow you to share the MFC-L6800DW with multiple users on your network.
- Advanced duplex capabilities. Automatic two-sided printing and copying helps save paper. Plus, the 80-page capacity duplex auto document feeder scans both sides of the page in a single-pass for two-sided monochrome scanning up to 100ipm‡.
- Large, expandable paper capacity‡. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For additional capacity, optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities enabling users to configure the All-in-One with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,610 sheets total capacity.
- 4.85" color Touchscreen display. Allows for easy menu navigation and creation of up to 48 customized shortcuts. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services‡ directly from the Touchscreen including: EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE, and more.
- Advanced security features. Offers an integrated NFC card reader for each badge authentication and Active Directory for network user authentication to help protect against unauthorized access to the device.
- Fast scanning with advanced capabilities‡. Features multiple scan-to destinations to adapt to your customized workflow. Scan-to destinations include E-mail, SSH Server (SFTP), USB, SharePoint, Cloud, Network Folder (CIFS), and more.
- Convenient mobile device printing and scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
|Advanced Scanning Features||Feature available from Brother Control Center.|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart at standard resolution with JBIG compression.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job (letter/A4 simplex pages). The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires Internet connection and an account with a desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. GOOGLE DRIVE, and GOOGLE APPS for BUSINESS are trademarks of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|First Time to Print ‡||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. NFC requires the mobile device to have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google LLC. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Mobile Device Scanning App‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only. PC Fax Receive not supported for Mac OS®.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||SANE and ISIS drivers are available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit https://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scan Speeds (maximum)‡||Scan speed measured with all advanced features turned off using LTR size test documents at 200dpi.|
|"Scan To" Feature†||Scan to E-mail Server requires SMTP/POP3 mail server support. Scan to Network Folder (CIFS) not available for Mac OS®.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|USB Host Location(s)||USB Host Front: Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory driveScan: PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono)USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32USB Host Back: Supports single function HID card readers.|