Brother MFC-7240 MFP Printer
Compact Laser All-in-One
- Compact size helps conserve workspace.
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray
- 20-page capacity auto document feeder.
The Brother MFC-7240 is an affordable laser all-in-one that combines fast, high-quality monochrome printing and copying, as well as scanning and faxing into one space-saving design. It offers flexible paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray for letter or legal-size paper. Plus, a 20-page capacity automatic document feeder allows you to copy, scan or fax multi-page documents quickly and easily. Its advanced scanning capabilities allow you to scan documents to an E-mail, file, image, or OCR. Additionally, it offers a high-yield 2,600-page‡; replacement toner cartridge to help lower operating costs.
- Fast, high-quality output. The Brother MFC-7240 helps to improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 21ppm and prints professional documents at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- 20-page capacity auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan multi-page documents.
- Convenient paper handling. This monochrome laser all-in-one offers an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper, and also a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes, labels or other types of media.
- Versatile scanning. Offers high-quality monochrome scanning and a variety of "scan to" functions including: E-mail, file, image, and OCR.
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Fax flexibility. Provides standalone faxing and also Brother PC Fax software for sending and receiving faxes from your PC‡.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
Standard-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 1,200 pages‡
High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 2,600 pages‡
Drum Unit, Yields approx. 12,000 pages‡
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with MMR coding and standard resolution.|
|Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with MMR coding and standard resolution.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only. PC Fax Receive not supported for Mac OS®.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with MMR coding and standard resolution.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|