Ricoh Aficio SP 213Nw
SP 213SNw Item ID: 407630
3-in-1 Multifunctionality with Standard Wireless Connection
SP 213SNw take productivity to the next level with a new PCL controller with 80 fonts, improved wireless connectivity with one button Wi-Fi setup, thicker media acceptance up to 34 lb. Bond, and automatic paper jam ejection. With adds improved usability for ID Card Copy, larger control panels with a 4-line LCD screen and illuminated hard keys, plus a higher capacity 35-sheet automatic document feeder. Offers a more eco-conscious design plus higher yield AIO cartridges for lower per-page costs with less maintenance.
- 3-in-1 multifunctionality in a compact desktop design featuring Ricoh's proven All-In-One (AIO) print cartridge technology for maximum reliability and ease of use.
- Embedded IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN connectivity for cable-free printing and scanning. One button Wi-Fi setup takes the guesswork out of wireless network configuration. Infrastructure and Ad Hoc modes supported.
- Large control panel with 4-line LCD screen and alphanumeric keypad for simple job programming and easy status monitoring.
- Efficient 23-ppm black & white output speeds and up to 1200 x 600 dpi (Print) resolutions.
- Powerful PCL print controller with intuitive PCL 6 driver and 80 fonts for creative, error-free printing in many styles.
- Easily convert hardcopy originals to portable digital documents with Scan-to-USB. Full color and monochrome TWAIN/WIA scanning at 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution for high quality image capture.
- Standard 10/100-BaseTX Ethernet for network printing and cost-free electronic document distribution with Scan-to Email/Folder/FTP and 100-entry Address Book.
- Minimize wait time with fast warm up time and first print speed that saves time and energy.
- Manual duplexing conserves paper.
- Printing multiple pages of a document onto one page saves paper and stretches toner yields by using N-UP Print feature.
- Toner save mode extends supply yields to a lower cost of ownership.
- Ricoh's AIO cartridge is totally recyclable so your documents have maximum impact on you, not the environment.
System SpecificationsRicoh SP 213Nw
Ricoh SP 213SNw: Part # 407630
Ricoh SP 213SFNw: Part # 407592
Desktop Monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer
Electrophotographic printing using AIO Print Cartridge
Flatbed scanner with full color contact image sensor (CIS)
First Print Speed
10 seconds or less
Continuous Output Speed
23 pages per minute (Letter)
SP 213SNw: 4-line LCD + alphanumeric keypad
SP 213SFNw: 4-line LCD + alphanumeric keypad + 8 One Touch keys
Supported, Up to 8.5" x 11.7" (216 x 297 mm)
35-sheet ADF (Standard)
5.5" x 5.5" - 8.5" x 14" (140 x 140 mm - 216 x 356 mm)
14 - 28 lb. Bond (52 - 105 g/m2)
150-sheet Tray + 1-sheet Bypass Tray = 151 sheets
5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
14 - 34 lb. Bond (52 - 130 g/m2)
Thin, Thick, Plain, & Recycled papers
Less than 21.8 lb. (9.9 kg) (including AIO cartridge)
50-sheet (face down), 1-sheet rear exit (face up)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
15.8" x 14.2" x 11.4" (402 x 360 x 291 mm)
SP 213SNw: Operating/Standby/Sleep: 380 W / 61.2 W / 3.8 W, SP 213SFNw: Operating/Standby/Sleep: 381 W / 61.3 W / 4.2 W
SP 213SNw: 128 MB RAM std./max. SP 213SFNw: 128 MB RAM std./max.
80 PCL fonts
1200 x 600 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN (Ad Hoc & Infrastructure modes), 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi Speed Type B, USB 2.0 Hi Speed Type A (for Scan-to-USB
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003/R2, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2
Web Image Monitor, Smart Organizing Monitor
Copier SpecificationsMulti-Copy Speed
First Copy Speed
32 seconds or less
600 x 600 dpi
1 - 99
25 - 400% in 1% increments via ADF or platen
ID Card Copy
Scanner SpecificationsScan Modes/Speeds
(LTR @ 300 dpi)
Black & White (1 bit): 29.7-ipm
Color (8 bit): 9.9-ipm
Optical Scan Resolution
600 x 600 dpi via Platen; 600 x 300 dpi via ADF
TWAIN/WIA Scanning, Scan-to-Email/Folder/FTP (1 recipient per TX), Scan-to-USB
Supported File Formats
TIFF, PDF, JPEG
Address Book Capacity
Up to 100 destinations
TWAIN & WIA Scanner Drivers
Supplies & Accessories
Consumables and Yields*Part # 407258
All-In-One Print Cartridge SP 201HA: 2,600 pages;
Part #: 407259
All-In-One Print Cartridge SP 201LA: 1,500 pages;
* Declared yield values based on ISO/IEC 19752
Actual yields may vary based on types of images printed and other factors.
For maximum performance and yield, we recommend using genuine Ricoh parts and supplies.
The Ricoh SP 213SNw and SP 213SFNw ship with a starter All-In-One print cartridge yielding approximately 700 pages.
WarrantyRicoh SP 213SNw
The Ricoh SP 213SNw and SP 213SFNw B&W Multifunction Laser Printers, when delivered in new condition in the original packaging, are entitled to one year free technical telephone support and are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase. The All-In-One (AIO) Toner Cartridge that is sold with each device is also warranted with Advance Exchange Warranty Service,for a period of 90 DAYS from the date of original purchase or until depletion of the toner, whichever comes first.