Brother HL-L8360CDW & HL-L8360CDWT Color Laser Printer
The Brother HL-L8360CDW color laser printer is a great choice for workgroups with higher print volumes that need low cost printing and reliable, business quality output. This high-performance printer helps to increase your productivity with print speeds up to 33ppm and a 2.7-inch Touchscreen display for easy navigation and direct printing from popular business cloud services‡. Advanced security features help limit document and device access and help lower costs by restricting color printing. Flexible paper handling includes the ability to expand to a 1,300-sheet total capacity with optional trays.
Brother TN431BK Standard Yield Black Toner
Brother TN431C Standard Yield Cyan Toner
Brother TN431M Standard Yield Magenta Toner
Brother TN431Y Standard Yield Yellow Toner
Brother TN433BK High Yield Black Toner
Brother TN433C High Yield Cyan Toner
Brother TN433M High Yield Magenta Toner
Brother TN433Y High Yield Yellow Toner
Brother TN436BK Super High Yield Black Toner
Brother TN436C Super High Yield Cyan Toner
Brother TN436M Super High Yield Magenta Toner
Brother TN436Y Super High Yield Yellow Toner
TN436Y 6.5K Page Yield (New)
Brother DR431CL Replacement Drum Unit (4 piece drum set)
LT330CL Brother Optional Lower Paper Tray LT-330CL (250 sheet capacity)
LT340CL Brother Optional Lower Paper Tray LT-340CL (500 sheet capacity)
BU330CL Brother Genuine Belt Unit
WT320CL Brother Waste Toner Box
WT320CL 50K Page yield (New)
Brother CH1000 Card Reader Holder
- Fast, high-quality business printing.With print speeds up to 33 pages per minute in both color and black and up to 2400 x 600 dpi class resolution, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents.
- Low cost printing.Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using Brother Genuine super high-yield 6,500-page replacement toner cartridges‡.
- Flexible network connectivity†.Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces to easily setup and share on your wireless or wired network.
- Convenient mobile device printing.Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®, and NFC.
- Easily print two-sided documents.Use the automatic duplex print feature to help reduce your printing costs and produce professional two-sided documents, presentations, brochures, and booklets.
- Flexible paper handling‡.A 250-sheet capacity paper tray is adjustable for letter or legal size paper along with a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing letterhead and alternative media. Add optional 250-sheet or 500-sheet paper trays and configure the printer with multiple trays in a way that best meets your requirements - up to 1,300 sheet total capacity.
- Advanced security features.Includes an integrated NFC card reader for easy badge authentication and Active Directory for network user authentication. Advanced features help protect against unauthorized device access and help control costs by restricting printing on a per user or group basis.
- Adjustable, 2.7" color Touchscreen display.Offers easy menu navigation and printing from popular business cloud services‡ including: DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONEDRIVE, and more.
- At your side support.Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
DR431CL Drum Unit (30,000 pgs), (1)
BU330CL Belt Unit (50,000 pgs), (1)
WT320CL Waste Toner Box (50,000 pgs), CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer Drivers, AC Power Cord, Quick Setup Guide
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job (letter/A4 simplex pages). The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. Belt Unit yield is approximately 50,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 130,000 pages based on 3 pages per job (letter/A4 simplex pages). The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. Waste Toner Box yield is approximate and based on A4 or Letter size single-sided pages. For more information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires Internet connection and an account with a desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. GOOGLE DRIVE, and GOOGLE APPS for BUSINESS are trademarks of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. NFC requires the mobile device to have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google LLC. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡ (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper..|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Max. capacity based on using 20 lb. paper.|
|USB Host Location(s)||PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG and XPS files via your USB flash memory drive. USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|