Brother MFC-L8610CDW Color MFP Laser Printer
- Fast! Print and copy in color up to 33ppm.
- Cost efficient color output.
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder.
The Brother MFC-L8610CDW color laser All-in-One is a great choice for offices and small workgroups that need cost-efficient printing, easy scanning, secure document handling and reliable, business quality output. This high-performance All-in-One helps to increase your productivity with fast print speeds up to 33ppm and scan speeds up to 29ipm. Advanced security features help limit document and device access and help lower costs by restricting color printing. Flexible paper handling includes the ability to expand to a 1,050-sheet total capacity with optional trays.
Brother TN431BK Standard Yield Black Toner
Brother TN431C Standard Yield Cyan Toner
Brother TN431M Standard Yield Magenta Toner
Brother TN431Y Standard Yield Yellow Toner
Brother TN433BK High Yield Black Toner
Brother TN433C High Yield Cyan Toner
Brother TN433M High Yield Magenta Toner
Brother TN433Y High Yield Yellow Toner
Super High-yield Toner, Black, Yields approx. 6,500 pages‡
Brother TN436BK Super High Yield Black Toner
Brother TN436C Super High Yield Cyan Toner
Brother TN436M Super High Yield Magenta Toner
Brother TN436Y Super High Yield Yellow Toner
TN436Y 6.5K Page Yield (New)
Brother DR431CL Replacement Drum Unit (4 piece drum set)
LT330CL Brother Optional Lower Paper Tray LT-330CL (250 sheet capacity)
LT340CL Brother Optional Lower Paper Tray LT-340CL (500 sheet capacity)
BU330CL Brother Genuine Belt Unit
WT320CL Brother Waste Toner Box
WT320CL 50,000 page yield (New)
Brother CH1000 Card Reader Holder
- Fast, high-quality business printing and copying. With print speeds up to 33 pages per minute in both color and black, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents.
- Fast, advanced scanning‡. Help increase your productivity with scan speeds up to 29ipm. Scan to popular destinations including E-mail, SharePoint®, business cloud services, and more via a 50-page capacity auto document feeder or letter-size document glass.
- Flexible network connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces to easily setup and share on your wireless or wired network.
- Convenient mobile device printing and scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Cost-efficient printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges (4,500 pages black, 4,000 pages color‡).
- Easily print two-sided documents. Use the automatic duplex feature to help reduce your printing costs and produce professional two-sided documents, presentations, brochures, and booklets. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing.
- Flexible paper handling‡. A 250-sheet capacity paper tray is adjustable for letter or legal size paper along with a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing letterhead and alternative media. Add optional 250-sheet paper trays and configure the printer with multiple trays in a way that best meets your requirements - up to 1,050 sheet total capacity.
- 3.7" color Touchscreen display. Offers easy menu navigation and creation of up to 48 customized shortcuts. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services directly from the Touchscreen including: EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE, and more‡.
- Advanced security features. Help protect against unauthorized device access and help control costs by restricting printing on a per user or group basis.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
DR431CL Drum Unit (30,000 pgs), (1)
BU330CL Belt Unit (50,000 pgs), (1)
WT320CL Waste Toner Box (50,000 pgs), CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer Drivers, AC Power Cord, Telephone Line Cord, Quick Setup Guide
|Advanced Scanning Features||Feature available from Brother Control Center|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart at standard resolution with JBIG compression.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job (letter/A4 simplex pages). The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. Belt Unit yield is approximately 50,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 130,000 pages based on 3 pages per job (letter/A4 simplex pages). The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. Waste Toner Box yield is approximate and based on A4 or Letter size single-sided pages. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires Internet connection and an account with a desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. GOOGLE DRIVE, and GOOGLE APPS for BUSINESS are trademarks of Google LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google LLC. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Mobile Device Scanning App‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only. PC Fax Receive not supported for Mac OS®.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||SANE and ISIS drivers are available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit https://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scan Speeds (maximum)‡||Scan speed measured with all advanced features turned off using LTR size test documents at 200dpi.|
|"Scan To" Feature†||Scan to E-mail Server requires SMTP/POP3 mail server support. Download from Brother Solutions Center at https://solutions.brother.com. Scan to Network Folder (CIFS) not available for Mac OS®.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|USB Host Location(s)||USB Host Front: Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive Scan: PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono) USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32|
|USB Host Front:||Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive|
|Scan:||PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono) USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB.|