HP LaserJet 5Si
HP C3763A 2000 Sheet Input Bin
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
ESI-2633A Serial Adapter Card
HP LaserJet 5si
HP's fast, expandable printer for networks.
The HP LaserJet 5Si printer is a high-volume, 24-ppm workhorse designed to handle the print needs of large networks and departments. It's an improvement in every way over its award-winning predecessor, the HP LaserJet 4Si printer -- faster, more robust and more intelligent.
The printer is also versatile. It offers paper-handling and network options that let you build exactly the printer you need. The HP LaserJet 5Si printer comes with HP JetAdmin printer management software and other enhancements that make printing easier, both or you and your users.
Easier to manage
- HP JetAdmin printer management software provides easy remote installation, configuration and management.
- Automatic Windows(R) driver installation, configuration and distribution reduces a lengthy chore to minutes.
- Two MIO slots for HP JetDirect cards or third-party print servers provide connectivity for nearly any environment.
- Paper-handling options include 2,000-Sheet Input Tray for a fourth input source, Duplex Unit for two-sided printing, Multi-Bin Mailbox, and a Mailbox with Stapler that staples multiple original prints (MOPIES) for easier document retrieval in large departments.
- Software support for paper-handling options makes configuration easy.
- Real-time remote printer status and diagnostics alert network managers to potential problems instantly.
- HP FontSmart software simplifies font management.
- User interfaces provide quick access to a range of printer features.
- Users can easily handle advanced paper-handling features, like media selection or duplex printing, without help from network managers.
- Windows printer driver opens special features like background watermarks (such as "draft copy" or "confidential"], booklet printing, and printing of multiple pages on one sheet of paper.
- Bi-directional, real-time remote printer status lets users know which printers and what features are available for use right now.
- Users know where their print job is the whole time: the job's position in the queue, the portion of job completed, and where the output is located when finished.
Users can pause or delete jobs anytime during the process.
|Print Speed, Black||24 ppm|
|Processor||40-MHz AMD 29040 RISC|
|Resolution, Black||600 dpi|
|Resolution Technology||REt and microfine toner|
|Print Languages, Std.||HP Enhanced HP PCL 5 (plus Adobe PostScript Level 2)|
|Print Languages, Opt.||Adobe PostScript Level 2 (None)|
|Automatic Language Switching||Yes|
|Monthly Volume||100,000 pages|
|Paper Trays, Std.||3|
|Paper Trays, Max.||4|
|Input Capacity, Std.||1,100 sheets|
|Input Capacity, Max.||3,100 sheets|
|Envelope Input, Std.||10|
|Envelope Input, Max.||100|
|Media Sizes||Letter, legal, A4, executive, tabloid, and custom|
|Media Types||Plain paper, envelopes, transparencies, and labels|
|Memory, Std.||4 MB (12 MB)|
|Memory, Max.||132 MB (76 MB), optional 420-MB HD|
|Typefaces||35 Intellifont, 10 TrueType, plus 65 TrueType on disk (35 Adobe Type 1, 45 TrueType)|
|Connectivity, Std.||IEEE 1284-compliant parallel, 2 open MIO slots; 5Si NX only: plus HP JetDirect card for|
|Connectivity, Opt.||HP JetDirect internal print servers|
|Automatic I/O Switching||Yes|
|Automatic Network Switching||Yes, with optional HP JetDirect internal print servers (Yes, 5Si NX and MX)|
|Dimensions||21 x 21 in|