NLynx Minit-6000 Thin Client
NLynx Minit-6000 Thin Client
Introducing Version 3 of the most popular member of our Thin Client family, the Minit-6000 Connectivity Suite. This unit combines the most popular thin client functions available into a single powerful unit that is ready to serve your Information Technology (IT) shop.
Whether you connect to an IBM Mainframe, iSeries or pSeries host, Windows Server, UNIX, Citrix or the Internet; the Minit-6000 Connectivity Suite enhances your IT productivity, while minimizing your IT burden.
The Ringdale / NLynx Minit-6000 is designed for the modern IT shop, with complex heterogeneous networks. And the powerful suite of included clients makes it a flexible, versatile choice.
With the inclusion of the exclusive NLynx ES/CE TN5250e emulator, the Minit-6000 now has all of the features associated with a twinax terminal, including the ability to configure Host Print Transform and ASCII Pass-Through to meet the demanding printing needs of IBM AS/400 and iSeries users.
Also included with ES/CE is the ability to copy and paste data between sessions.
High reliability and the ability for this unit to be totally centrally managed make this the ideal thin client for even the largest shops.
Powered by Windows CE.NET 5.0. Optional support for viewers for PDF, DOC, XLS and PPT files.
The Minit-6000 is so small (a mere 7.625 x 6.0) that you can even mount it on the wall, under the desk, or hang it on the back of your flat-panel monitor.
The hardware includes 3 USB ports, 1 RS232 serial DB9 connection, a 10/100 Ethernet port, two PS/2 ports, a microphone and a speaker jack.
Multiple and simultaneous session support for increased user productivity.
Centralized management for remote configuration, problem determination, new code updates, remote control and reconfiguring.
Choose full screen or tiled presentation to allow customization of displayed data.
Thin Client concept for high security and maximum virus protection - no disk drives, no down-loading of files.
Server Operating System Compatibility
* Microsoft Windows Server 2000
* Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 (TSE)
* Citrix MetaFrame
* Citrix WinFrame
* IBM AS/400 & iSeries
* IBM S/390, pSeries & zSeries
Part Number: 00-32-3200-0003 (Beige casework). Optional black casework available on request. ~
- Stable, industry-standard Microsoft Windows CE.NET 5.0 operating system
- Citrix ICA and Microsoft RDP protocols to access Windows applications
- TN5250e and TN3270e emulations to access IBM legacy hosts (AS/400, iSeries, S/390, etc)
- NLynx ES/CE enhanced TN5250e Client with support for IBM's Host Print Transform
- Internet Explorer browser version 6.0 to access Web-based applications
- VT and Wyse emulations to access UNIX, AIX applications
- Multiple terminal emulations to access other legacy applications HP, DG, etc
POP-3 and SMTP email support
- Extremely small footprint reduces the required desk space and simplifies the installation process
Operating System: * Microsoft Windows CE.NET, version 5.0 System Hardware: * Highly-integrated 333MHz AMD GX466 CPU
* 32MB Compact Flash
* 128MB SDRAM, upgradeable to 512MB
Network: * Auto-sensing 10/100Base-T Ethernet, RJ45
* Wake on LAN (WOL)
* Supports PPoE, PPTP, L2TP & PXE
I/O Ports: * 1 RS232 serial DB9 connection
* Two PS/2 mini-DIN ports for Keyboard and Mouse
* Three USB ports supporting optional ancillary items such as printers, scanners, keyboards and mice
Video & Audio:
* Supports 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768 with high colors and 1280x1024, 1600x1200 with 256 colors
* Flicker-free up to 85 Hz refresh rate
* Touch Screen Support
* Stereo jack-plug for headphones or powered speakers
Physical Specifications: * Width x Depth x Height: 7.625 x 6.0 x 1.75 (inches)
* Weight: 1.6 lbs / 0.65 Kg
Shipping Specifications: * Width x Depth x Height: 10.0 x 8.875 x 2.94 (inches)
* Weight: 3.1 lbs, Includes power supply & mouse
Environment: * Operating temperature: 5C to 40C (41 F to 104F)
* Storage temperature: -20C to 60C (-4F to 140F)
* Relative Humidity: 90% maximum, non-condensing
* Operating altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet (0 to 3050 meters)
* Power: External, full range auto-sensing 100~240 VAC, 50~60 Hz., 12Volt 24 Watts
* Convection cooling, no fans