Rosetta AP610N MICR
AP610N MICR Printer
The compact 35 page-per-minute AP610N MICR printer offers everything needed to achieve the highest levels of MICR printing productivity and efficiency: low cost-per-page, fast throughput, a large expandable paper supply, flexible paper handling, superb image quality and intuitive device management utilities.
Affordable and network-ready, the AP610N MICR serves as a robust MICR printing resource.
The AP610N MICR offers Rosetta Technologies Intelligent MICR features like a programmable online dashboard, highly configurable alerts, as well as remote user and administrative control. And, with the ability to emulate PCL and PostScript print streams, the AP610N MICR printer surpasses all other printers in its class.
31061005 Network Data Protection Unit for AP610N Series
10061000 MICR cartridge for Rosetta AP610N Series
10061000 20K Page Yield (New)
10061001 Maintenance Kit for Rosetta AP610N Series
10061001 90000 Page Yield (New)
|21061000||2 Year Express Exchange Service AP610|
|21061001||3 Year Express Exchange Service AP610|
21061002 1 Year Post Express Exchange Service AP610
20061000 1 Year 5x9 NBD Onsite Service AP610
21061001 3 Year Express Exchange Service AP610
|20642704||On-site printer installation|
40642700 Print Stream Signatures & Logos
40642705 Printer Resident Signatures & Logos
40642706 Printer Configuration Support (2 hours)
20642700 1-year 7x24 reseller 2nd line support by Rosetta MICR Technician
Access and Control Features
- EVENT BASED ALERTS. This feature is easily configured to notify users or administrators of 20 different types of events. Each printer status item can be viewed quickly, including empty toner, paper misfeeds, duplex errors, and more. Groups can be created with different types of alerts going to different users.
- ON-DEMAND ALERTS. This feature is perfect for managers and administrators needing oversight of the entire print network. The on-demand alert feature provides real-time access to reports and usage records. Alerts are fully-configurable for different classes of users.
- REMOTE UPDATES: In distributed print environments, the remote updates feature allows administrators to quickly and easily identify current firmware versions, and update as needed.
- DATASTREAM EMULATION: The datastream emulation feature provides for the automatic conversion of control characters in the print stream. This feature is perfect for customers with legacy applications, or those who are transitioning from another brand of MICR printer.
Quality Assurance Features
- E-13B FONT.� This font was created specifically for the AP610N MICR printer. The printer specific font ensures the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- CMC7 FONT. This font was designed specifically for use with Rosetta Technologies MICR printers to produce the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- LOW TONER WARNING & AUTO STOP. This feature senses toner level remaining, warns user of a low condition, and stops printing when the toner reaches a level that could adversely impact MICR readability.
- ORIGINAL-MANUFACTURED MICR TONER CARTRIDGE. Toner formulation and cartridge design specific to the AP610N MICR printer engine, ensures high print quality, excellent toner yield, and long fuser life.
- OPTIMIZED FUSING & TRANSFER VOLTAGE. This feature will automatically manage the fusing temperature and transfer voltage to eliminate high-speed reader/sorter issues with MICR checks.
- MICR QUALITY GUARANTEE. Rosetta Technologies ensures the readability performance of the AP610N MICR printer when used in conjunction with approved MICR toner and check stock.
- SECURE AMOUNT FONT: This unique font is very difficult to alter because of a special background
and very small text & numeric print embedded in the amount line of the check.
- SECURE PAYEE FONT: This unique font appears in alpha and numeric characters on the payee line of a check. It is very difficult to alter because of a special background and very small text.
- PASSWORD PROTECTION: The AP610N MICR offers up to 10 user IDs and passwords that prevents unauthorized users from printing to the printer.
- PAPER TRAY LOCKS: The optional paper tray lock makes it impossible to access a paper tray containing check stock without a key.
- DATASTREAM ENCRYPTION: This feature sends secure, encrypted data from the host. The data is then received and decrypted by the printer. This helps to combat check fraud because it makes it impossible to intercept the print stream data.
The AP610N MICR printer's standard 500-sheet input capacity is enhanced by the added flexibility of a standard 100-sheet bypass tray for plain paper or special check stock. Boost the total paper capacity to a maximum of 1,600 sheets by adding up to (2) 500-sheet paper feed trays. Print onto plain paper up to 11 x 17, or a wide range of other mediums, including transparencies, card stock, recycled paper and custom-sized paper. Print up to 10 envelopes with ease, through the standard bypass tray, or up to 60 via the optional Envelope Cassette. Cut paper usage and filing space in half with the optional Automatic Duplex Unit for >printing IRDs, and without altering the footprint.