Rosetta SP 4510SFM MFP MICR Printer
SP 4510SFM - MICR LED Desktop Multifunction Printer
Your business needs to copy, print, scan, fax and write checks. Why buy two devices when one system can do it all?
Get true multifunction value with Rosetta Technologies' SP 4510SFM. This all-in-one powerhouse handles all of your everyday printing, copying, scanning and faxing needs while providing a totally secure MICR check printing solution in one desktop system. Easily swap the standard toner cartridge for the MICR toner cartridge in seconds. The SP 4510SFM is so intelligent it knows what type of toner is installed so you can safely perform all of your daily business tasks.
|MICR Toner Cartridge 10451000||10,000 pages*|
Rosetta Cartridge MICR SP4510DNM HY
10451000 10K Page Yield (New)
|MICR Toner Cartridge 10451001||6,000 pages*|
10451001 Toner Cartridge MICR SP4510DNM/SP3600DNM LY
10451001 5K Page Yield (New)
|MICR Photoconductor/Developer Unit (PCDU) 10451004||20,000 pages|
|Standard Toner Cartridge 11451001||12,000 pages**|
|Standard Toner Cartridge 11451002||6,000 pages**|
Rosetta Cartridge Standard SP\4510DN/SP3600DN (A) 6K
|Standard Photoconductor/Developer Unit (PCDU) 11451004||20,000 pages|
Rosetta Photoconductor Unit Standard SP4510/SP3600
|Maintenance Kit SP 4500||120,000 pages|
Designed in partnership with Ricoh, the compact and affordable SP 4510SFM is a total communications hub for offices tight on space and budget. This 42-ppm multifunction printer employs Ricoh's innovative LED imaging technology for outstanding output quality without sacrificing speed. An intuitive 4.3" color touch screen control panel puts advanced document production features and iron-clad security capabilities at your fingertips. A 50-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder quickly scans originals, while automatic duplexing, an expandable paper supply and long lasting separate drum and toner supplies give you the power to produce thousands of pages every month. Rosetta pairs this robust print engine and scanning hardware with our industry-leading MICR technology and experience to offer unbeatable value and performance.
Whether you are equipping a small bank branch with high check printing volumes or a small business to handle occasional payroll and expense check printing needs, Rosetta understands that limits on space or budget should not limit your productivity. Put the SP 4510SFM to work in your office and it will meet all of your day-to-day business communication needs and deliver these benefits of on-demand MICR check printing:
High speed, high resolution MICR printing
- Powerful 533 MHz controller with 1 GB RAM and Gigabit Ethernet quickly processes every job.
- Fast first page out time of 5 seconds and a continuous print speed of 42-ppm keeps the pages flowing.
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for outstanding image quality at full speed.
- Optional Rosetta CheckStream - software simplifies the check writing process and eliminates the need for pre-printed check stock.
Optimized MICR fonts and toner for ultra-reliable performance
- Rosetta MICR toner with guaranteed adherence to national and international industry standards for MICR character signal strength and adhesion.
- Includes E13B and CMC7 MICR fonts plus OCR-A.
- Rosetta Technologies is a standing member of the X9-B Committee for setting MICR industry standards.
Expandable and cost efficient
- Boost media capacity to 1,600 sheets to print extended runs onto 24 lb. check stock and 28 lb. pressure seal check stock without interruption.
- Unique two-part supply system allows you to replace just the toner, the OPC Drum, or both for the lowest possible cost per page.
Industry-leading Security Features
The SP 4510SFM goes beyond the standard security features provided by Ricoh to deliver another layer of protection for the production of negotiable financial documents. In addition to data stream encryption/decryption, 1,000 User Codes for controlled access and logging, IP Address Filtering, and optional Locked Print, the SP 4510SFM offers these security features optimized for MICR check printing applications:
- MICR Toner Cartridge Sensing displays a message on the control panel indicating a MICR toner cartridge is installed to assure checks are being printed with MICR toner.
- Intelligent Check Job Sensing reads character strings in inbound print streams to identify MICR check printing jobs. If a MICR toner cartridge is not present, the job will not print.
- Copy Block Protection disables regular copying until the MICR toner cartridge is replaced with a standard toner cartridge. Copy Block prevents the waste of MICR toner as well as the unauthorized or accidental copying of financial instruments onto plain paper.
- Integrated paper tray locks are available to prevent unauthorized access to or theft of check stock. Paper tray locks are standard on Tray 1 on the SP 4510SFM Secure model. Optional paper trays may be ordered with locks.
SP 4510SFM Multifunction Printer Product Configurations
The SP 4510SFM is available in two preconfigured versions. Each can be customized with memory and paper supply options to meet your unique needs.
SP 4510SFM MULTIFUNCTION PRINTER
- ANSI-compliant MICR output at 42-ppm
- 500-sheet Tray + 100-sheet Bypass Tray
- 512 MB RAM
SP 4510SFM SECURE
Standard model plus:
- Locking Paper Tray
All models ship with one 6,000-page MICR Toner cartridge included!
SP 4510SFM MICR Specifications
|MICR Media Types:|
|Included MICR Fonts:|
|Rosetta MICR Utilities:|
|Security Features:||Rosetta MICR Security Features|
|Consumables & Yields:|