Xerox Phaser 4600 & 4620 Printer
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
4600DN Factory Refurbished, Full Xerox warranty
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
4620DN Factory Refurbished, Full Xerox warranty
Phaser 4600/4620 Black-and-white PrinterSuperior office productivity through best-in-class print speed.
|Standard capacity toner cartridge: 13,000 pages* 106R01533|
106R01533 Phaser 4600/4620 Toner
106R01533 Toner for Phaser 4600/4620
106R01533 106R01535 Compatible (New)
|High capacity toner cartridge: 30,000 pages* 106R01535|
106R01535 Phaser 4600/4620 Toner High
|Staple cartridge: 3 cartridges with 15,000 staples each 008R12941|
|Routine Maintenance Items|
|Maintenance kit, 110V: 150,000 pages** 115R00069|
|Smart Kit® drum cartridge: 80,000 pages** 113R00762|
|Hard drive kit: 160 GB 097N01879|
|550-sheet paper tray 097N01874|
097N01874 550-Sheet Tray
|2,000-sheet high-capacity feeder (includes stand) 097N01875|
097N01875 2,000-sheet High Capacity Feeder (includes stand)
|Finisher / stapler 097N01876|
|4-bin mailbox 097N01877|
|512 MB memory 097N01878|
|Internal wireless network adapter 097N01880|
Duplex module 097N01923
Engineered for workgroup demands.
Your business relies on speed and flexibility, and your new Phaser 4600/4620 printer offers world-class print speeds that don’t sacrifice quality.
• Higher performance. A fast print speed of up to 65 ppm keeps your work moving.
• Quick output. See your first page in as few as 7.8 seconds.
• See the difference. With image quality of up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality, your documents show exceptional sharpness and clarity.
• Built to last. With a monthly duty cycle of up to 275,000 prints, the Phaser 4600/4620 is all about heavy-duty production.
• The quiet partner. Engineered for extra quiet operation to minimize impact on busy offices.
Your prints, your way.
Get a huge variety of print options with the Xerox Phaser 4600/4620.
• Keep it simple. The easy-to-understand front console and automated setup get you printing in minutes.
• Print on everything. The Phaser 4600/4620 easily handles everything from transparencies to cardstock, envelopes to labels.
• More paper, more options. Load the main tray with up to 550 sheets of paper ranging in size from 3.86 x 5.8 inches to a full legal-size.
• Automatically staple up to 50 sheets. The optional 500-sheet finisher further extends the Phaser 4600/4620 printer’s productivity.
• Manage complex documents easily. Get standard memory capacity of 256 MB or the optional expansion to 768 MB.
Help your budget and the environment.
Your savings never end with the Xerox® Phaser 4600/4620. Value-priced from the start, it continues to keep costs down with sensibly green conservation options.
• Cut your paper consumption in half. Highly efficient, no-hassle two-sided printing saves money and paper.
• Extend your paper conservation. N-up printing lets you group multiple pages on a single sheet.
• Replace only what you’ve used. Our split consumables let you get the most out of every user-replaceable component.
• Waste less. The long-life marking drum lasts longer and requires fewer replacements.
Xerox® Phaser® 4600/4620 Printer
Print more in less time. The Phaser 4600/4620 meets your productivity challenge with best-in-class print speed at a value price, giving your workgroup heavy-duty reliable performance – page after page, year after year.
• Print up to 55/65 ppm
• First-page-out time as fast as 7.8 seconds
• 650-sheet paper capacity, expandable to 3,750
• 700 MHz processor
• Up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality
Take-charge network printing.
Extend document control across the network with enterprise-level features
• Easy connections. You get built-in support for Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T networks.
• Put the printer exactly where you need it. Choose optional internal wireless support for more flexible placement options.
• Manage key printer features from your desk. CentreWare® Internet Services and CentreWare Web provide helpful user interfaces for easy remote management.
• Fine-tune printer monitoring. Xerox® Device Manager helps you understand print usage levels for individuals and departments, improve purchasing decisions, and resolve printer issues before they become a problem.
Protect business-critical information.
You’ll reduce potential security risks with the industry-leading security features in the Phaser 4600/4620.
• Implement the strongest security options available. Built-in support for IPv6 and IPsec
• Keep unauthorized eyes from sensitive documents. The Image Overwrite feature completely removes unneeded data from printer storage.
• Protect active documents. State-of-the-art hard disk encryption safeguards the documents you save in the printer’s memory.
• Print securely. Secure Print holds private print jobs in the queue until they’re released at the device by the job owner.
Leading the way on innovation. You need a print solution that complements the way work gets done in today’s fast-paced office environments. The Xerox® Phaser® 4600/4620 leads the way, with innovative features that simplify office life and ensure your sensitive documents stay secure.
|Phaser 4600N||Phaser 4600DN / Phaser 4620DN||Phaser 4600DT / Phaser 4620DT|
|Speed||Phaser 4600: Up to 55 ppm; Phaser 4620: Up to 65 ppm|
|Duty Cycle||275,000 pages / month|
|Standard||Tray 1 (MPT): 100 sheets; Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 2: 550 sheets; Custom sizes: 3.88 x 5.85 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 98.6 x 148.5 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
3: 550 sheets; Custom sizes: 5.5 x 8.27 in.
to 8.5 x 14 in. / 139.7 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm
|Optional||Tray 4: 550 sheets; Custom sizes: 5.5 x 8.27 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 139.7 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 5: 550 sheets; Custom sizes: 5.5 x 8.27 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 139.7 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 6: 550 sheets; Custom sizes: 5.5 x 8.27 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 139.7 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|High Capacity Feeder (Add to Trays 1-4): 2,000 sheets; Standard Sizes: Letter, Legal, Folio, A4|
|Optional (Choose one)||Finisher: 500-sheet tray, 50-sheet stapling|
|Mailbox: Four 100-sheet bins|
|Automatic Two-sided Printing||Optional||Standard|
|As fast as 7.8 seconds|
|Speed||600 x 600 dpi, up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality|
|Resolution (max)||700 MHz|
|Processor||Optional 160 GB hard drive|
|Hard Drive||256 MB / 768 MB|
|Memory (std / max)||10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 2.0, optional wireless 802.11n|
|Connectivity||PCL® 6, PCL 5e, PostScript 3 emulation, PDF, Epson|
|Page Description Languages||256 levels of halftone (grayscale), Watermarks,
N-up, Fit to page, Scaling, Reduce/enlarge, Toner saver, Print from USB,
Print Around, Collation, Secure Print,
Personal Print, Smart Duplex
|Print Features||One-year on-site warranty, earn free service coverage with Xerox eConcierge®, Xerox® Total Satisfaction Guarantee|
Xerox® CentreWare® Internet Services, CentreWare Web, Xerox® Device Manager, WebJet Admin Interface, Tivoli, Bonjour, Low toner email alert
Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/Server 2008; Mac® OS 10.3 and higher; Various Linux including Red Hat® Enterprise 4,5; Sun MicroSystems Solaris™ 9,10; Fedora™ Core 1-11; SUSE; IBM
AIX®5, HP-UX 11.0/11i, Novell NetWare® 5.x,6.x Open Enterprise Server, Xerox® Global Print Driver®, Xerox® Mobile Express Driver®
Secure HTTPS (SSL), IPsec, 802.1X, IPv6 compatibility, Network authentication, SNMPv3, Image Overwrite, Audit Log, Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System® (optional), IP Filtering
136 PostScript® fonts; 93 PCL® fonts
Tray 1 (MPT): 16-58 lb. Bond / 60-220 gsm; Trays 2-6: 16-32 lb. bond / 60-163 gsm; High-Capacity Feeder: 16-24 lb. bond / 60-90 gsm; Media Types: Plain paper, Pre-punched, transparencies,
Preprinted, Heavyweight, Recycled, Bond, Labels, Archive, Cardstock
Operating: 50º to 90º F / 10º to 32º C;
Storage: -4º to 104º F / 20º to 40º C;
Relative humidity: 20 to 80%;
Sound pressure levels:
Printing: 4600: 56 dB(A), 4620: 58 dB(A),
Ready: 30 dB(A);
Warm up (from power save):
First print: As fast as 32 seconds; User Interface ready and programmable: 2 seconds; Warm up (from
power on): First print: 73 seconds (max); User interface ready and programmable: 54 seconds (max)
110–127 VAC, 50/60 Hz or 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Power consumption: Printing 900 W, Standby: 93 W, Power Save: 10 W
4600N/4600DN/4620DN: 18.7 x 21.3 x 16.5 in. / 476 x 541 x 420 mm; Weight: 76.3 lb. / 34.6 kg; 4600DT/4620DT: 18.7 x 21.3 x 22.3 in. / 476 x 541 x 566 mm; Weight: 101.4 lb. / 46 kg
Listed to UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-03, 1st Edition, FDA/CDRH – Class 1 Laser Product, FCC Part 15, Class B, Canada ICES-003, Class B, CE marked, Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC, EN 60950-1,
1st Edition, EN 60825-1 – Class 1 Laser Product, EMC Directive 89/336/EEC, EN 55022, Class B, EN 55024, RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC, WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC, Section 508 Compliant, TAA compliant