Zebra ZT410 Printer
Keep your critical operations running efficiently with Zebra's durable ZT400 Series printers, designed for years of performance in a wide array of applications.
The ZT400 Series builds on the field-proven reliability of the Z Series - with advancements in print speed, print quality and connectivity options. Designed for ease of use, the ZT400 Series printers offer an intuitive icon-based LCD graphical user interface and easy supplies loading. And, they include standard USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth capabilities.
Expanded RFID capacities deliver greater tracking abilities, deeper visibility and enterprise insights.
The ZT400 Series is offered in both 4" and 6" models and comes standard with an extensive set of advanced features that ensure your printer investment will always meet your needs, now and in the future.
Constructed using an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, this printer is designed to fit well in space-constrained environments.
Featuring Zebra's Link-OS environment - an innovative operating system combining a powerful Multiplatform Software Development Kit (SDK) and software applications-ZT400 Series printers are easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location around the globe.
Zebra ZT400 - Series Ideal for These Applications
Manufacturing: work-in-process, product ID/serial numbers, packaging labels, receiving/put-away labeling
Transportation & Logistics: order picking/packing, shipping/ receiving, cross-docking, compliance labeling
Retail: distribution centers, back-of-store operations
Healthcare: laboratory labels, blood-bank labels, asset tracking, pharmacy labeling
ADVANCED INDUSTRIAL PRINTING.
LOADED WITH FEATURES.
Designed to grow with your evolving business needs. The ZT400 features increased processing capabilities and an open operating architecture providing flexibility to support your ever-growing and changing application requirements.
- - Expand your printing readiness through an exceptional range of media capabilities and media delivery options.
- - Customize your printer to match your current and future business needs with end-user-installable media handling options.
- - Standard Serial, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth features- as well as two open media slots- allow you to utilize non-standard connectivity options.
- - Expanded RFID capabilities are easy to install and simple to use.
- - Ensure quality output for small-label applications with high-resolution printing capabilities.
Effortless to Integrate
- - USB host port enables simple printer configuration by easily transferring data from a USB flash drive via mirroring and expanded mapped-drive memory capabilities.
- - Virtual Devices apps enable Link-OS printers to support well-known legacy and competitor printer languages- in addition to ZPL and EPL for a future-proofed investment.
Easy to Operate
- - Dynamic QR codes provide on-demand, web-based support to resolve printer errors quickly.
- - Print Touch-enabled Link-OS printers offer web page launching features using Near Field Communication (NFC), making it easy to access Zebra's extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and product support.
- - Lighted media and ribbon paths make it easy to see inside the printer, even in poorly lit environments.
Simple to Manage
- - Zebra's Link-OS environment delivers enhanced capabilities to monitor, manage and maintain your printer from any location.
- - Cloud Connect allows Link-OS printers to securely and directly interact with the Cloud for printing and device management.
- - Profile Manager enables you to edit and manage one printer, batches of printers or all Link-OS printers across your network anywhere in the world.
COMPARING THE ZT410 AND ZT420
The ZT400 Series offers two models: the ZT410 and the ZT420.
|Maximum print width||4"||6"|
|Maximum ribbon length||450 m||450 m|
|Maximum print speed||14 ips||12 ips|
|Print resolution||203, 300, 600 dpi||203 and 300 dpi|
|Printer control language||ZPL, EPL, others||ZPL, EPL, others|
ZebraCare - Services
Increase printer uptime and reduce lost productivity and unbudgeted repair costs by selecting a ZebraCare service agreement. A cost-effective means of planning and budgeting for your annual maintenance expenditures, your agreement ensures that trained Zebra technicians will bring your printer back to factory specifications. Zebra offers a variety of plans to fit your budget and business needs.
Genuine Zebra - Supplies
As one of the largest thermal supplies manufacturers in North America, Zebra provides convenient shipping throughout the region via our four manufacturing locations.
Zebra provides high-quality supplies solutions for virtually any application:
- - The largest selection of pre-tested, labels, tags and ribbons for your ZT400 printer.
- - Ability to create custom labels in any size with pre-printed text, graphics and logos.
- - Supplies extensively tested to ensure print quality, chemical resistance and adhesive strength.
- - ISO 9001: 2008 certified
- - Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- - Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
- - Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
- - Element Energy Equalizer - (E 3) for superior print quality
- - Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host
- - Back-lit, multiline graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation
- - Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status
- - ENERGY STAR qualified
- - 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- - 300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)
- - 600 dpi/24 dots per mm (optional for ZT410 only)
- - 256 MB SDRAM memory
- - 512 MB on-board linear Flash memory
Maximum Print Width
- - 4.09"/104 mm (ZT410)
- - 6.6"/168 mm (ZT420)
Maximum Print Speed
- - 14 ips/356 mm per second (ZT410)
- - 12 ips/305 mm per second (ZT420)
- - Dual media sensors: transmissive and reflective
Media web width (label and liner):
- - ZT410
- 1.00"/25.4 mm to 4.5"/114 mm tear/cutter
- 1.00"/25.4 mm to 4.25"/108 mm peel/rewind
- - ZT420
- 2.00"/51 mm to 7.0"/178 mm tear/cutter
- 2.00"/51 mm to 6.75"/171 mm peel/rewind
Maximum non-continuous label length:
- - ZT410
- 203 dpi: 157"/3988 mm
- 300 dpi: 73"/1854 mm
- 600 dpi: 39"/991 mm
- - ZT420
- 203 dpi: 102"/2591 mm
- 300 dpi: 45"/1143 mm
Maximum Media Roll Size
- - 8.0"/203 mm O.D. on a 3"/76 mm I.D. core
- - 0.0023"/0.058 mm to 0.010"/0.25 mm
- - Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark
- - (Thermal-transfer option only)
- - 450 m: 3.2"/81.3 mm O.D. on a 1.0"/25.4 mm I.D. core
- - 1476"/450 m
- - ZT410 - 2.00"/51 mm to 4.33"/110 mm
- - ZT420 - 2.00"/51 mm to 6.85"/174 mm
Ribbon wound ink-side out; ribbon wound ink-side in can be used with the optional ribbon spindle
- - Operating Environment:
- Thermal transfer: 40 to 104F/5 to 40C
- Thermal direct: 32 to 104F/0 to 40C
- 20% to 85% non-condensing R.H.
- - Storage/Transportation Environment:
- -40 to 140F/-40 to 60C
- 5% to 85% non-condensing R.H.
- - Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, rated at 100 Watts
- - ENERGY STAR qualified
- - IEC 60950, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
- - cTUVus, CE Marking, FCC-B, ICES-003, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, S-Mark (Arg), CCC, CU, BSMI, KCC, SABS, IN-Metro
ZT410 closed ZT420 closed
Width: 10.6"/269 mm 13.25"/336.55 mm
Height: 12.75"/324 mm 12.75"/324 mm
Depth: 19.50"/495 mm 19.50"/495 mm
Weight: 36 lb./16.33 Kg 40 lb./18.14 Kg
Options and Accessories
- - Parallel (Bi-directional interface)
- - Wireless: ZebraNet Printer Server - supports 802.11 a/b/g/n networks via an internally integrated option that enables the use of Webview and Alert features
- - Rewind: Internally rewinds a full roll of printed labels on 3" core, or peels and rewinds liner (Factory installed only)
- - Peel: Front-mount, passive peel option
- - Peel: Liner take-up option - additional full-roll liner take-up spindle accommodates standard printer base
- - Cutter: Front-mount guillotine cutter and catch tray
- - 1" I.D. Core media supply hanger
- - Ink-side in ribbon supply spindle
- - Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ISO 18000-6C
- - Integrated RFID system is user-upgradable in the field and available on both 4" and 6" models
- - Adaptive Encoding Technology automatically selects optimum encode settings
Keyboard Display Unit
Supports KDU Plus - and ZKDU: Enter variable data and retrieve stored forms for standalone applications
- - Document Design: Quickly design a customized print solution using your business data and Zebra's intuitive, plug-and-print design tools.
- - Device Integration: Zebra offers apps and products designed to help you integrate Zebra devices into your existing systems.
- - Device Management: Manage your print operations locally and globally with Zebra's suite of device management tools.
- - Developer Tools: Provides you the tools you need to create your own apps, including documentation, source code, programming languages, templates and more.
- - Resident ZPL, ZPL II and EPL = programming languages, selectable through software or front panel.
- - XML-enabled Printing - allows XML communications for barcode label printing.
- - Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2- or 5-digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
- - 2-Dimensional Barcodes: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, TLC 39, MicroPDF, RSS-14 (and composite), Aztec
Fonts and Graphics
- - 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap and two resident scalable ZPL fonts
- - Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
- - Unicode: For multi-language printing
- - Downloadable objects include graphics, scalable and bitmap fonts, label templates and formats
- - IBM Code Page 850 international character sets are available in the fonts A, B, C, D, E, F, G and 0 through software control
- - Code Page 1250, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 Support with font 0
- - 64 MB user available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects
- - 4 MB user-available SDRAM
*Specifications subject to change without notice. = EPL only available with 203 dpi.
2015 ZIH Corp. Link-OS, Zebra, the Zebra head graphic, ZPL and ZPL II are trademarks of ZIH Corp, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. The ZT400 Series and all product names and numbers are
Zebra trademarks. All rights reserved. ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered marks owned by the U.S. government. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.