Ricoh GX e3350N
Make an environmentally sound decision: High quality, two-sided inkjet printing on plain paper.
The RICOH Aficio GX e3350N featuring GelSprinter technology combines the affordability and convenience of inkjet color with the speed and durability of a laser printer. Fast-drying viscous gel inks deliver sharp image quality for two-sided prints that impact your audience, not your budget. Plus, the entire system is designed with an eye on the environment, from the partially used plant-based plastics in our manufacturing processes, to the minimal power requirements when printing in your office for a total solution that makes sense economically and ecologically.
- Keep the pages flowing in busy offices with a quick 35-second warm-up time and first print speeds of 7.5 seconds or less.
- Take advantage of the 250-Sheet Paper Tray and long-lasting supplies to print longer jobs with minimal interruption.
- Add a 100-Sheet Multi-Bypass Tray to print onto heavy stocks and postcards up to 140 lb. Index, and create banners up to 51" long.
- Integrate easily into any office environment with support for Windows and Macintosh users, plus powerful controllers to handle all of your office printing needs with laser quality at an inkjet price.
- Go green. Install a solution free of hazardous materials. The Aficio GX e3350N Color Printer is Ricoh's first GelSprinter available in the U.S. with some internal components manufactured using non-toxic, plant-based plastics for efficient solutions with a minimal carbon footprint.
- Put less in the landfill. Ricoh provides recycling programs for used supplies to minimize environmental impact and waste. Plus, GelSprinter print heads last for the life of the printer and never need replacement.
- Print with less power. These ENERGY STAR Version 1.1 compliant printers use just a few watts when printing and even less in Energy Saver Mode so you can print with near-instant readiness and zero ozone emissions.
- Enhance your image for less than laser. GelSprinter solutions deliver professional image quality, business-class media capacity, plus support for automatic two-sided printing to offer a cost-effective solution.
- Reduce printing costs without reducing quality. Ricoh's Economy Color Mode produces crisp text combined with attention-grabbing color graphics for about the same cost-per-page as a black & white print.
- Splash cost-effective color on every page with high capacity print cartridges. Replace cartridges individually in seconds to maximize supply use, keep per-page costs low, and maintain the lowest possible total cost of ownership.
- Maximize image quality with up to 3600 x 1200 dpi equivalent resolution for the in-house production of professional reports, presentations and marketing materials.
- Move ahead with fast-drying inks for reliable duplexing. Unlike ordinary inkjet printers, GelSprinter's fast-drying viscous inks prevent blurring and bleed-through, so you can print sharp two-sided pages quickly and with confidence.
- Create durable prints and direct mail postcards that resist smearing upon contact with water and highlight pens. Produce signs, menus and promotional materials that won't fade from prolonged exposure to sunlight.
|Multi-Bypass Tray Type BY1000|
|Acceptable Paper Size||2.1" x 5.0" to 8.5" x 51"|
|Acceptable Paper Weight||16 - 68 lb. Bond/140 lb. Index|
(60 - 255 g/m2)
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||9.9" x 13.7" x 9.2" (253.6 mm x 348.7 mm x 233.1 mm)|
|Weight||5.5 lb. (2.5kg)|
Consumables and Yields
|Main Unit Specifications|
|Aficio GX e3350N||Part # 405680|
|Technology||On-demand Piezo Inkjet System|
|Ink Type||Pigment-based (All four colors)|
|Control Panel||16 characters x 2-line LCD*|
|Resolution||True 300 x 150 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 1200 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi Maximum: 3600 x 1200 dpi equivalent|
|Print Speed (Letter)||Black & White: 29 pages-per-minute|
Full-Color: 29 pages-per-minute*
|Laser Quality Speed (Letter)||Black & White: 12 pages-per-minute|
Full-Color: 11.7 pages-per-minute**
|Warm-Up Time||35 seconds or less|
|First Print Speed||Black & White: 6.0 seconds or less|
Full-Color: 7.5 seconds or less
|Paper Sizes||Standard Tray and Multi-Bypass Tray:|
Letter (8.5" x 11"], A4 (8.3" x 11.7"], EXE (7.25" x 10.5"], B5 (6.9" x 9.8"],
Legal (8.5" x 14"], Half Letter (5.5" x 8.5"], A5 (5.8" x 8.3"], A6 (4.2" x 5.8"]
Standard Tray: Custom (Width: 3.5" - 8.5", Length: 5.5" - 14"]
Multi-Bypass Tray: Custom (Width: 2.1" - 8.5", Length: 5.0" - 51"]
|Paper Weight||Standard Tray: 16 - 43 lb. Bond/ 90 lb. Index (60 - 163 g/m2)|
Multi-Bypass Tray: 16 - 68 lb. Bond/ 140 lb. Index (60 - 255 g/m2)
|Standard Paper Supply||250-Sheet Tray|
|Optional Paper Supply||100-Sheet Multi-Bypass Tray|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||350 sheets|
|Automatic Duplexing||Standard (Approx. 80% of the rated simplex speed in Speed Priority Mode)|
|Output Capacity||150 sheets (Face up)|
|Acceptable Paper Types||Standard Tray: Plain Paper, Inkjet Plain Paper*, Glossy Paper*, Postcards, Inkjet Postcards, Envelopes* Multi-Bypass Tray: Plain Paper, Inkjet Plain Paper*, Glossy Paper*, Postcards, Inkjet Postcards, Envelopes*, Thick Paper**|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||16.5" x 19.1" x 10.2"|
(420 mm x 485 mm x 259 mm)
|Weight||30.8 lb. (14 kg)|
|Power Requirements||100 - 120V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||36W or less|
|Energy Saver Mode||7W or less|
|Safety Regulations||UL/CSA60950, FCC Class B|
ENERGY STAR version 1.1
|* Adjust the angle of the top-mounted control panel for easy operability and at-a-glance supply status viewing.* Adjust the angle of the top-mounted control panel for easy operability and at-a-glance supply status viewing.*Speed based on High Speed Draft Mode (300 x 150 dpi).**Using RPCS Driver. Print speed may vary based on print job and print configuration.*Simplex mode only.|
**Supports 42 lb. - 68 lb. Bond only.
Print Controller Specifications
|Memory||64 MB RAM Standard/Maximum|
|Fonts||45 PCL, 13 International|
|Printer Languages/Drivers||RPCS, PCL 5c, PCL 6|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 1.1/2.0, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX|
|Supported Environments||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003/2008, Mac OS X v.10.3+, Citrix MetaFrame|
|Software Utilities||Web Image Monitor|