Fujitsu N1800 Network Scanner
Network Scanner to maximize business efficiency
With the functionality of many devices, yet the simplicity of one, the ScanSnap N1800 network scanner contains the qualities organizations of all sizes desire to improve business processes.
Ideal for Small and Medium Business
- Space saving design
- Multifunction functionality to reduce hardware costs
- Local user accounts
- Quiet operation
- Loaded with intelligent scanning features
- Outstanding price/performance
General office functionality
- Fast scanning speeds of 20 pages per minute and true double-sided speeds of 40 images per minute in color, grayscale or black & white @ 300 dpi
- 50 page document feeder
- Large 8.4 touch screen high resolution (1024 x 768) display
- Scan to e-mail, folder/FTP, network fax or printer or Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise features
- Central Administration Server software
- Job Menu's based on individual user login to control scanning settings and destination(s)
- High security to assist with compliance and regulation
- SDK and optional third-party applications for integration with line of business systems
- Loaded with many features to automatically create excellent image quality without rescanning
- Automatic page size detection and deskew
- Automatic page rotation, auto color detection, auto blank page removal
- Intelligent scanning features enabled by default
- No need to sacrifice speed when using intelligent scanning features unlike many competitors
- Ultrasonic double-feed detection
Job Menus and Job Buttons
- One button scanning
- Multiple destinations
- Customize based on login
- Color dropout forms
- Message screen
- Pre-determined scanner settings
- Control user operation
- Ideal for vertical markets
- Long document profile
- Add-In integration support
- Easy deployment and effective device management
- Maintain of fleet of scanners with ease from any workstation
- Create customized groups of scanner settings based on location or work requirements
- Settings stored centrally allows for new scanners to inherit settings in minutes
- High security to assist with adherence to regulatory or compliance standards
- Support for SSL protocols for secure authentication, management and transmission
- No external USB
- Secure disk swiping
- Install certificates
- Data encryption
- SMTP authentication
- Optional Third-Party Applications provide additional integration capabilities
- Ability to support six applications per N1800
- Capabilities include adding metadata, document separation, bar code recognition, scan to workflow, ECM/ERP connectivity, touch screen indexing, database lookups, vertical market applications, bill back coding, Fax Server address list lookups, document routing
- Connectivity to cloud services, hosted applications and software as a service providers
|Technology||Dual Color Charge coupled device (CCD) image sensors|
|Resolution||150, 200, 300, 600 dpi|
|Color||24-bit single pass color, auto color detection|
|Scanning speed||Color||Simplex: 20ppm (200dpi, 300dpi), Duplex: 40ipm (200dpi, 300dpi)|
|Scanning mode||Color, monochrome, grayscale, auto color detection|
|Image adjustments||Brightness, contrast, dropout color, sharpness background removal|
|Document feeding mode||Automatic document feeder (ADF)|
|ADF capacity||50 Sheets (letter/A4, 20 lb.)|
|Document size||ADF minimum||(A8) (2.1 in. x 2.9 in.)|
|ADF maximum||(Legal) (8.5 in. x 14 in.)|
|Network protocols||TCP/IP DHCP, SMTP, SMB, LDAP, NTP, FTP and HTTP|
|Central admin server||Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Server Server required|
|Network server authentication||Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Server or open LDAP|
|Output methods||TIFF, MTIFF, JPEG, PDF, searchable PDF's (English)|
|Interface||One network connection RJ45 10/100 base T|
|Software Driver Support||All software loaded on system (embedded)|
|Power requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||50 W or less, Energy saving mode: 15 W or less|
|Operating environment||Temperature||41 to 95 F (5 to 35 C)|
|Relative humidity||20% to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||11.8 in. (W) x 8.9 in. (D) x 6.8 in. (H)|
|Weight||13.23 lbs / 6 KG|
|Automatic image processing||Auto deskew, auto orientation, auto page size detection and blank page detection, color detection|
|Security||LDAP, LDAPS, FTPS, HTTPS|
|Touch panel||Screen size||8.4 in. XGA (1024 x 768 pixel) TFT color monitor|
|Type||Analog resistive touch display|
|Limited Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty. For full details, visit the warranties page or call (800) 626-4686.|
|Service Options||Post-Warranty Basic, Advance Exchange and Depot; restrictions apply. Consumables ScanAid kits For full details, visit www.ImagingService.com or call (800) 626-4686.|
|Inbox Contents||Network cable and power adapter|
|Features||Ultrasonic double feed detection, marker indexing via highlight pen, long document scanning and searchable and password protected PDF|
|Part Number||ScanSnap N1800||PA03609-B005|
ABBYY TouchTo PDF
TouchTo combines the latest OCR technology with the Fujitsu touchscreen system to simplify the document management process by reducing the multiple steps required to get fields from scanned documents into backend systems. Anyone scanning a document can route data capture and metadata extraction results into applications from the scanning entry point. The technology has been designed so that anyone capable of operating a scanner is able to use this solution to capture paper-bound documents and data fields within those documents straight into archive, document management and accounting systems. Prior to the release, data extraction was performed on a separate PC, requiring one or more operators to input documents and process them in separate steps. Or, if data extraction were to be performed at the scanner, keystroking was required. With TouchTo, data extraction is performed by simply tapping on a word or number as the document is displayed on the scanner's LCD screen.
Bolt Direct is a connector application that installs and runs on supported Fujitsu network scanners. It communicates with Laserfiche systems enabling users to scan, name, index and route documents directly from the scanner's touch screen and keyboard interface. Bolt Direct does not require additional connector management components making deployment simple and affordable. Bolt Direct does not interfere with other applications resident on the Fujitsu scanner.
In operation users can select from the rich variety of Fujitsu advanced scanner settings to ensure high quality document images. An image preview feature lets users visually inspect image quality, rotate images, continue scanning or send to Laserfiche. Once send to Laserfiche is selected the touch screen display lets users log in, route to Laserfiche folders, name the document and index it (list fields are displayed and supported). When completed, the document is released to Laserfiche directly in real time.
Construction Imaging's CaptureTouch
Construction Imaging's CaptureTouch - seamlessly combines the power of Fujitsu's 6010 network scanner, ABBYY TouchTo, and EMC's ApplicationXtender into a powerful solution for distributed capture. Users are guided through a wizard for classifying documents with the information required to store the document in ApplicationXtender's ECM repository and Construction Imaging's Invoice Router and Construction Document Manager.. When information is required from the scanned documents, users are directed to touch the appropriate information on the scanned document. The information is instantly captured through ABBYY's TouchTo OCR technology.
Touch screen capture technology enables users to improve daily processes through it's innovative offering.
The CaptureTouch - system is centered on document types. All the user needs to know is what document type they are capturing. An administrator or power user pre-configures the storage location and required data for that document type. When configuring a new document type, the ApplicationXtender repository is selected and a list of fields from that is available to be put into the wizard. Multiple screen types are available in the wizard such as a button input, keyboard input or touchscreen input via ABBYY TouchTo.
CaptureTouch - is directly tied to ApplicationXtender via Web Services. Once a document is captured on the scanner, it is put directly into the repository and can be immediately accessed. ApplicationXtender is a platform that can provide content to a number of systems including Construction Imaging's Invoice Router - Web Access and Construction Document Manager - products. Other such integrations include pushing documents to SharePoint, Human Resources applications and ERP systems.
Invoice review and approval is made possible using Invoice Router's Web Access module.
Potential uses for CaptureTouch - include:
- Insurance Certificates
- Daily Logs
- Quickly get AP invoices in the system and automatically routed to the appropriate approver through Invoice Router -
- Input field POs into the system
- Capture delivery tickets / packing slips / receivers for three-way matching with Invoice/PO
Drivve Image PDF
Drivve LLC is pleased to present the Drivve | Image Fujitsu Edition, the latest dedicated version in our Drivve | Image lineup. Our set of feature-rich, customizable tools for capturing and processing document images is now made specially for Fujitsu's fi-6010N desktop network iScanner (and will support forthcoming models in 2009 and beyond).
Together, Fujitsu and Drivve | Image enable collaboration at its most efficient: a high-performance, space-saving document workstation that increases productivity while decreasing cost by eliminating the need for multiple devices (printers, fax machines) combines with powerful image-processing and automation capability so users can customize and optimize their network scanning, emailing and faxing.
With its ample touch screen and full keyboard, the fi-6010N offers the same input capabilities as a computer. Need to share or email your documents? Just scan them and file the optimized, searchable PDFs on your company's network while sending them to colleagues in any office around the world. Don't like complicated scan jobs? (Neither do we.) Choose any button on the elegantly designed UI and Drivve | Image guides you through a series of simple steps before handling the bulk of the processing details on its own.
And when the Drivve | Image Fujitsu Edition is used together with Drivve's award-winning DMS, Drivve | DM, Fujitsu customers have an entire document ecosystem at their fingertips.
DocuFi ImageRamp PDF
Image Ramp - provides a simple and intuitive onramp that is ideal for your customers document capture needs. Protect your investments by creating integrated solutions around your own DM offerings or take advantage of our own cloud infrastructure.
- ImageRamp offers a configurable environment that is simple to use and meet your customer document needs.
- Create custom workflow buttons for your clients document processing needs.
- Set up index configurations into SQL based data repositories.
- ImageRamp is ideal for enterprise wide deployments. You can set up your customers devices through centralized FTP or UNC path locations or use a simple walk up USB configuration.
- Built in VNC services for remote control and diagnostics.
FileBound Enterprise Content Mangement PDF
The FileBound onboard capture integration allows users to control all the document scanning and indexing processes directly from the scanner panel. Users need only to load their documents into the scanner, select where within FileBound they want to store them, enter the index information, scan the documents and automatically save them into a local or remote FileBound system. The FileBound integrated capture software for the fi-6010N provides a complete, out-of-the-box content management solution without any additional hardware of software requirements.
Hyland OnBase PDF
Organizations with business processes that rely on documents received from branch offices, remote locations or partners can receive those documents faster, more securely and accurately indexed by using the OnBase integration for the fi-6010N. This is particularly valuable in applications that affect revenue recognition or customer service, such as bank branches, insurance companies, lending organizations or shipping and receiving facilities.
Because of its ease of use and small footprint, the integration for the fi-6010N is well-suited for environments with limited scanning experience and space. Centralized administration allows the destination OnBase system to control processes and impose consistency with minimal IT overhead.
Capture your patient charts, loose paper/faxes with Inofile ChartMD. With or without an EMR, capturing and assigning documents to a patient record has never been easier. Inofile ChartMD works exclusively with the Fujitsu 6010N and N1800 network scanners.
Bringing Structure to Unstructured Documents. It's a simple premise with profound impact for the healthcare industry. Inofile's technology is at the core of our product offering, allowing for the seamless transferring of clinical information based on proven and accepted healthcare standards. Our unique approach to document based information has been developed with the support of leading manufacturers, standards groups and industry experts.
For clinics, extended care, long term care and hospitals, Inofile has a product that is right for you. Our distinct product offerings deliver on the promise of exchanging interoperable healthcare documents to enhance the effectiveness of patient care. By providing structure to unstructured documents, Inofile's solutions deliver better patient information and help to complete the patient record.
Inofile is the preferred clinical document partner with Fujitsu, the leading scanners manufacturer in healthcare.
Within the healthcare market Inofile has partnered with industry leaders such as Fujitsu, McKesson, Epic and Ricoh to provide innovative workflow improvements for ambulatory and acute facilities. For clinical document imports, scanning, uploads and exports, Inofile solutions deliver information with real savings, in real time. What's more, Inofile is an active participant and thought leader in the healthcare records standards community. From professional organizations to legislative agenda setting, Inofile is driving the conversation and helping shape the future of electronic medical records (EMRs).
With or without an EMR, Inofile ChartMD allows you to capture clinical documents, loose filings and taxes so they can be accurately indexed to patient record.
Inofile ChartMD is a standards-based interoperable healthcare software solution for capturing patient charts, loose filings and importing faxes into patient directory structure or directly to the EMR.
Discover Inofile ChartMD www.inofile.com
KnowledgeLake Capture for the Fujisu fi-6010N iScanner enables users to scan directly to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) or Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) with corresponding meta-data for each document. The integration enables users to scan directly toe-mail, to a network folder or to a printer. In addition, the documents can be converted to TIFF, PDF, Searchable PDF or JPEG before stored in SharePoint. The Fujitsu fi-6010N iScanner coupled with KnowledgeLake Capture provides added simplicity, enhanced security and encryption features, a network control utility and an upgraded user interface to further assist collaboration across a global network. The web based centralized control utility allows network administrators to assign scanning profiles to users or groups of users and enables remote delivery of software updates.
Kofax Front Office ServerPDF
Kofax Front Office Server enables customer facing employees to trigger back office, business processes directly from familiar, front office equipment such as digital copiers and desktop scanners. Employees start processes with a few clicks at the digital copier ot thin client scan application. This office automation solution reduces the days required to ship paper into just minutes via electronic transmission. Time spent shuffling, tracking, and filing that paper is replaced by customer facing activities.
This increased responsiveness and front office contact combine to produce superior customer service and reduce operational costs.
With Kofax office automation solutions you can:
- Speed up document-driven business processes by capturing documents in the front office, where they originate, and quickly deliver them to the systems that automate business processes.
- Empower front office employees to scan documents without training and leverage additional functionality to improve user efficiency.
- Improve compliance efforts by tracking chain of custody from the point where a document enters a workflow to the final disposition in a back-office application.
- Easily deploy a front office based document capture and routing system with centralized management.
- Standardize on a single-vendor for document capture, collaboration and routing.
- Extend existing Kofax Capture workflows directly to the front office user.
Office Gemini Dokmee PDF
The right stuff
Office Gemini, in conjunction with Fujitsu, has created a walk up interface for the Fujitsu 6010N scanner that links directly into Dokmee Document Management Software. The Dokmee integration with the fi-6010N helps businesses, large and small, to meet their document scanning and storage requirements:
- One scanner in a centralized location in the office for everyone to share
- Easy to use touch screen and keyboard
- Secure network authentication
- One touch scanning directly into your Dokmee Enterprise or Web system
- Cost effective hardware and software
Simplifying document collaboration throughout the entire enterprise
Through the integration with the fi-6010N, Office Gemini worked to think outside the box, and created the most efficient and high performance, space saving workstation by decreasing costs and eliminating the need for several devices to scan into 1 document management system.
With Dokmee and the fi-6010N, users can manage and convert paper documents to digital images and store and access documents securely within Dokmee. Users are able to scan and index documents from one centralized scanner. Documents are ready for immediate retrieval across the entire network. This extensive business solution is carried out at your finger tips.
Our goal is to provide end users with the ease, convenience, and security of managing their documents through a collaborative and extensive business solution!
- Sliding scale zoom for ease of viewing
- Indexing masks: date, number, and character fields
- Image rotation directly on the interface of the fi-6010N
- Split documents with one touch
- Automatic folder creation and organization
One Touch Global Technologies ZIP
The Fujitsu ScanSnap iScanner with the One Touch Global Technologies integration is the perfect transactional capture platform for enterprises, small businesses and satellite offices in banking, health care, insurance, transportation, government and legal. Integrate paper documents directly into your accounting/invoicing systems, line-of-business applications, document management systems, workflow, fax servers and more. Automate the indexing process based on full text OCR, user profile configuration or other business requirements. Looking to integrate with SharePoint? Just tell us how!
With just One Touch
- Increase employee productivity
- Increase employee productivity
- Decrease customer service times
- Give your document intelligent -fingerprints- (add a bar code/bates stamp)
- Easily rename the document to something that makes sense
One Touch Global Technologies understands how to integrate documents into to business workflows. For almost 20 years, One Touch Global Technologies has provided leading edge solutions to thousands of users processing millions of business-critical documents. Some of the top names in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, banking, transportation and government spaces rely daily on One Touch Global Technologies solutions.
|ScanSnap N1800 Service|
|N1800 1 Year Basic NBD||SN1800-BAPWNBD-1||Parts, Labor, Travel|
|N1800 2 Year Basic NBD||SN1800-BAMYNBD-2||Parts, Labor, Travel|
|N1800 3 Year Basic NBD||SN1800-BAMYNBD-3||Parts, Labor, Travel|
|N1800 Co-Term Basic NBD||SN1800-BACTNBD-X||1 mo Parts/Labor/Travel|
|N1800 1 Year Advance Exchange NBD||SN1800-AEPWNBD-1||Parts, Labor, Shipping|
|N1800 2 Year Advance Exchange NBD||SN1800-AEMYNBD-2||Parts, Labor, Shipping|
|N1800 3 Year Advance Exchange NBD||SN1800-AEMYNBD-3||Parts, Labor, Shipping|
|N1800 Co-Term Advance Exchange NBD||SN1800-AECTNBD-X||Parts, Labor, Shipping|
|N1800 1 Year Depot 5-day Repair & Return||SN1800-DEPW5DY-1||Parts, Labor, Return Shipment|
|ScanAid-||CG01000-530501||2 Pad Assemblies, 1 Pick Roller, Cleaning Kit|