Epson EcoTank ET-15000 All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer
Epson EcoTank ET-15000 All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer
The wireless EcoTank all-in-one with fast Cartridge-Free Printing up to 13" x 19"
The EcoTank ET-15000 wireless all-in-one offers Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. Save up to 90 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles — as little as 1 cent per color ISO page vs. 20 cents with ink cartridges1. This all-in-one delivers vibrant prints up to 13" x 19" (through rear-feed tray) and scans up to 8.5" x 14" (via the ADF). Print for up to 2 years with each included or replacement ink bottle set2 — each replacement set includes enough ink to print up to 6,000 pages3. That’s equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges4. And, there’s zero cartridge waste. The ET-15000 features a 250-sheet front tray paper capacity and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 2.7" color touchscreen and hands-free voice-activated printing5.
- 4-in-1 with Wireless & Ethernet: Print | Copy | Scan | Fax
Ink: Four DuraBrite ink bottles
ISO Print Speed: Black: 17 ISO ppm†; Color: 9 ISO ppm†
- Powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free — Get performance beyond laser.
- High productivity — auto 2-sided printing; 2.7 color touchscreen; hands-free voice-activated printing5
- Ultimate wireless solution, plus Ethernet — easy iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet and smartphone printing6; includes Wi-Fi Direct®7 for network-free printing
- Exclusive EcoFit™ ink bottle design — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color
- Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty with registration8, plus key security features; WPA2 for both wireless and Wi-Fi Direct7, user-initiated data erase and network protocol disablement
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product14
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner15
Better Products for a Better Future™
What's in the box:
Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
ISO Print Speed:
- Black: 17 ISO ppm†
- Color: 9 ISO ppm†
2-Sided ISO Print Speed:
- Black: 7 ISO ppm†
- Color: 5 ISO ppm†
Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3 ink droplet sizes, as small as 3.8 picoliters
Ink Palette: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
Ink Configuration: 4 individual ink bottles
- 502 Black ink bottle (127 mL)3
- 502 Color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) ink bottles (70 mL)3
Ink Yield Information:
- 502 Black ink bottle (127 mL)3 yield: 7,500 pages
- 502 Color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) ink bottles (70 mL)3 yield: 6,000 pages
- Windows® 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Mac® OS X® 10.6.8 – 10.15.x11
- Windows Server® 2003 SP2 or later10
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R210
- Windows Servicer 2012, 2012 R210
- Windows Server 201610
- Operating: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)
- Operating: 20 – 80%
- Storage: 5 – 85% (no condensation)
- Sound Power / PC Printing (Plain Paper default)6.3 / 6.8 [B(A)]
- Sound Pressure / PC Printing (Plain Paper default)50 / 55 [dB(A)]
- Printing: 19.6" x 29.6" x 14.3"
- Storage: 19.6" x 14.1" x 9.6"
Weight: 26.46 lb
Safety Approvals: UL-60950-1, CSA CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.60950-1 FCC Part15 Subpart B Class B
Country of Origin: Philippines
Warranty: 2 years limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada8,second year requires product registration
ISO Copy Speed:
- 11.5 ISO ipm (black)††
- 5.5 ISO ipm (color)††
Copy Quantity: Up to 99 pages from standalone
Maximum Copy Size: 8.5" x 14" (legal)
- Density Adjust (lighter/darker)
- Reduce / Enlarge (25 – 400%)
- Multipage (up to 4 on a page)
- Quality (standard / high)
- Remove Hole Punches
- Remove Shadow
- ID Card Copy
- 1-sided to 1-sided
- 1-sided to 2-sided
Scanner Type: Color flatbed/ADF
Optical Resolution: 1200 dpi
Hardware Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dp
Maximum Resolution: 9600 dpi interpolated
Color Bit Depth: 48-bit color input/24-bit color output
Scan Bed Size: 8.5" x 11" Legal
- Scan to Cloud9
- Scan to Computer Event Manager
- Scan to Web Services for Devices (WSD)
- Scan to WIA (Win)
- Scan to ICA (Mac®)
- TWAIN Output Format: PDF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, Multi-TIFF, BMP (Windows®), PICT (Mac)
Maximum Scan Area: ADF: 8.5" x 14"
Automatic Document Feeder:
Capacity: 35 sheets
Document Sizes: Max. size: 8.5" x 14" legal
Fax Settings: Modem: ITU-T T.30 Error Correction Mode
Memory: Up to 100 pages
Speed Dials: 100 (max.)
PC Fax: Send/Receive, Fax to Email, Fax to Folder
Features: Black-and-white and color capable
- Hi-Speed USB
- Wi-Fi® 47 (802.11/b/g/n)
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi Direct7
Mobile Printing Solutions:
- Epson Connect™ Email Print6
- Epson iPrint™ Mobile App
- Google Cloud Print™
- Scan to Cloud
- AirPrint® (1.8)
- Print & Scan App
Paper Sizes: A6, Half letter, Letter, A4, Executive, Legal, User defined 2.13" x 3.39" to 12.95" x 47.24"
Maximum Paper Size: 12.95" x 47.24"
Paper Types: Photo Paper:
- Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster
- Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
- Photo Paper Glossy
- Value Glossy Photo Paper
- Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Presentation Paper Matte
- Brochure and Flyer Paper Matte
- Bright White Pro
- Bright White Premium
- Multipurpose Plus
- Plain Paper
Borderless Sizes: up to 11"x17"
Envelope Types: No. 10
Input Paper Capacity: 270 sheets plain paper
- Cassette 1: 250 sheets (A4, Letter, Legal)
- Rear Feed: 20 sheets (Card, L to A3+)
Display: 2.7" Touch LCD
Printer Language: ESC/P-R, ESC/P Raster (Factory use)
Software Included: Epson printer driver, Epson Scan 2, PC-Fax, ScanSmart13
Monthly Duty Cycle: 33,000 pages per month / up to 1,600 recommended12
Rated Voltage: AC 100-240V Universal (Automatic)
Rated Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
Rated Current: 0.4 – 0.2 A
- Approx. 12 W ISO/IEC 24712 Pattern (Standalone copy)
- Approx. 5.4 W (Standby)
- Approx. 1.0 W (Sleep)
- Approx. 0.2 W (Power off)
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
†† Black and color copy speeds are determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 29183. Actual copy times will vary based on factors including system configuration and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/copyspeed
1 Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions. Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the MSRP (USD) and yields for Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of February 2019.
2 Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 200 pages.
3 Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup; yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit www.epson.com/inkinfo4 Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of a replacement set of black and color ink bottles as compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of June 2019.
5 Epson Connect™ account and voice-activated account registration required. See www.epson.com/voice for device compatibility.6 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
7 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
8 12 months of standard limited warranty or 80,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 80,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited Warranty for details.
9 Requires an Internet connection, a free Epson Connect account and a destination email address or cloud storage account. For a list of supported cloud services, visit www.epson.com/connect
10 Only printing and scanning are supported under Windows Server OS.
11 Some applications and/or functions may not be supported under Mac OS X.
12 Monthly duty cycle up to 66,000 pages max. is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at this duty. For best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty of 200 to 3,300 pages per month.
13 Internet access is required to install OS X drivers and software.
14 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
15 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.