RBT-802The RBT Series offers increased performance in a compact package. Assembled in the USA, these thin clients weigh less than 1 lb allowing you flexible mounting options and lower shipping costs. And the robust and fan-less construction allows for quiet and reliable operation.
The high speed AMD LX 800 processor provides users with exceptional performance and low power consumption within a small footprint. Available with internal 802.11 b/g wireless, the RBT-802 is the smallest thin client on the market with this option.
Benefits of the RBT-802:
- Industry standard OS (Linux 2.6 Kernel)
- Small form factor for space-saving, desktop and mounted deployments
- Use with Windows Servers and embedded emulations simultaneously
- Advanced emulation with 8 5250 sessions. Split Screen, Rule Cursor, macro support, multi host, GUI, 122-key keyboard support
- Internal 802.11 b/g wireless option with WEP and WPA encryption
- Thunderbird email client
- FireFox browser
- Integrated with Common Unix Printing System (CUPS) for enhanced printing capabilities
- 3 year advance exchange warranty standard