Brother HL-L3270CDW Color Laser Printer
Compact Digital Color Printer with NFC, Wireless and Duplex Printing
- 2.7-inch Color touchscreen display
- Fast print speeds up to 25ppm black & color
- NFC "touch to connect" print
TN223BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge
TN227Y High Yield Yellow Toner Cartridge
TN227M High Yield Magenta Toner Cartridge
TN227C High Yield Cyan Toner Cartridge
BU223CL Belt Unit
WT223CL Waste Toner Pack
- Fast printing keeps you moving. Delivering increased efficiency with quick print speeds up to 25 pages per minute.
- Print professional documents in black and color. Print high-quality business documents in sharp black and rich, vivid color.
- Versatile paper handling increases productivity. The 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjusts for letter or legal paper to help minimize paper refills. Plus, automatic duplex (2-sided) printing to help save on paper costs.
- Flexible printing options. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, including card stock, envelopes and more to accommodate varied printing needs.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet. For added convenience, use NFC touch to connect to print without connecting to a network.
- Intuitive connection to the Cloud. Print-from popular cloud apps directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote and more. Help save time by creating custom shortcuts right on the touchscreen for your most used features.
- Connect your way. Versatile connection options with built-in wireless, Ethernet and Wi-Fi Direct or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface.
- Genuine savings with Brother Genuine toner. Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges and toner save mode help lower printing costs.
- Dependable, durable and compact design. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer works as hard as you do; compact design is ideal for smaller spaces.
- At your side support. 1-year Limited Warranty and free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer.
|Brother Cloud Apps||Requires internet connection.|
|Carton Contents||Toner: Approximate yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (Letter/A4). Drum: Drum yield is approximate and may vary based on type of use.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)||Requires internet connection and an account with desired service.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)||The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.|
|Product Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Standard Interface(s)||USB printer cable not included.|