Brother MFC-8220 Fax MFP Laser Printer
The Brother MFC-8220 monochrome laser all-in-one is an ideal solution for home offices or small offices that need a reliable, compact, and cost efficient solution. Use the 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal-size documents, and print on envelopes and alternative media types from the manual feed slot. For fewer refills, you can expand the paper capacity to 500 sheets with an optional tray.
Brother TN540 TN570 Toner Cartridge for HL5140 5150D 5150DLT 5170DN DCP8040 8040RF 8045D MFC8040 8045 8220 8440 8640N 8840
TN540 570 6K Page Yield Compatible (New)
TN570 Brother HL-5130 5140 5150D 5150DLT 5170DN 5170DNLT DCP-8040 8045D MFC-8220 8440 8640D 8840D 8840DN Toner
TN570 Compatible 6K Page Yield (New)
Brother DR510 for HL5140 5150D 5150DLT 5170DN DCP8040 8040RF 8045D MFC8040 8045 8220 8440 8640N 8840
DR510 20K Page Yield Compatible (New)
DR510 Brother DCP-8040 DCP-8045D DCP-8045DN HL-5130 HL-5140 HL-5150D HL-5150DLT HL-5170DN 5170DNLT MFC-8120 MFC-8220 MFC-8440 MFC-8640D MFC-8840D MFC-8840DN Toner
DR510 Compatible 20K Page Yield (New)
- Fast printing and copying. Offers print and copy speeds of up to 21 pages per minute.
- Superior quality laser output. With up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution, you can produce professional documents.
- 30-page capacity auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan multi-page documents.
- Large, expandable paper capacity. Features a 250-sheet paper tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper. You can also install an optional 2nd 250-sheet paper tray‡ to increase your total paper capacity to 500 sheets.
- PCL6 and BR-Script 3 emulations‡. It can handle all of your printing, including documents with a variety of fonts and graphics.
- USB and parallel interfaces‡. Provides the flexibility of connecting to your computer via USB or Parallel or even to two computers.
- High-speed fax modem. Its 33.6K bps fax modem provides quick fax transmission.
- High yield replacement toner cartridge‡. You get more for your money while lowering your cost per page.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
† System Requirements
Connectivity & Compatibility
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approx. toner yield based on Letter size paper at 5% page coverage. Drum yield is an approximate rating (yields may vary with conditions and use).|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Interface(s)||Additional purchase required.|
|Optional Memory (MB)||Additional purchase required.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡||Based on Brother #1 Chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Paper Input Capacity‡ (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|