Brother MFC-9130CW Color MFP Laser Printer
Digital Color All-in-One with Wireless Networking
If you're looking for a fast, reliable Digital Color All-in-One with wireless networking for your small business, the Brother MFC-9130cw may be exactly what you need. It takes big business features like a 3.7" color Touchscreen display and wireless networking, and packs them into an affordable, compact All-in-One designed to fit your small business budget and workspace. It prints and copies high-impact color and crisp black documents at up to 19ppm, and scans and faxes, too. It's ideal for businesses that need an All-in-One to primarily print black business documents, but also need to print professional-quality color documents in-house from time to time. It also offers wireless printing from your mobile device via: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct.
TN221BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge
TN221C Standard Yield Cyan Toner Cartridge
TN221M Standard Yield Magenta Toner Cartridge
TN221Y Standard Yield Yellow Toner Cartridge
TN225Y High Yield Yellow Toner
TN225M High Yield Magenta Toner
TN225C High Yield Cyan Toner
DR221CL for HL3140CW 3150CDW 3170CDW MFC9130CW 9140CDN 9330CDW 9340CDW DCP9020CDW
DR221CL 15K Page Yield Compatible (New)
\DR221CL Replacement Drum Unit (4 piece drum set)
BU220CL Belt Unit
BU220CL 50,000 page Yield (New)
- Blazing Fast Printing. Fast color and black printing - up to 19ppm to help improve your productivity.
- 3.7" Color Touchscreen Display. Easily navigate menus by tapping or swiping on the 3.7" color Touchscreen display with Web Connect. Connect to the web directly from the Web Connect Touchscreen Interface to access your account on EVERNOTE, DROPBOX or BOX and more.
- High-Impact Business Printing. Produce crisp black and high-impact color business documents at up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution using Brother's Digital LED print technology.
- Wireless Networking. Easy to install on your wireless network or print locally via USB from your computer.
- Versatile Paper Handling. 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjustable for letter or legal and a straight-through paper path via manual feed slot for envelope printing.
- Help Lower Your Operating Costs. High capacity color toners available (approx. 2,200 pages each) to help lower your cost per copy.
- 35-page Capacity Auto Document Feeder. Convenient for copying, scanning or faxing multi-page documents (up to legal size).
- High Quality Scanning. Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (int.) resolution with a variety of "scan to" features.
- Mobile Device Printing. Wireless printing from your mobile device via: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Help Control Your Color Printing Costs. Use the Secure Function Lock feature to set color page counts or restrict color printing for up to 25 users.
DR221CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pgs), Quick Set Up Guide, Software CD-ROM for Windows, Software CD-ROM for Mac
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)||Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1 at standard resolution with JBIG compression.|
|Broadcasting (# of locations)||Black/White only.|
|Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)||In order to use Brother Web Connect, you must have an account with the desired service. If you do not already have an account, use a computer to access the web site of the service and create an account. In order to use Brother Web Connect, your Brother machine must be connected to a network that has access to the Internet, either through a wired or wireless connection.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript3 compatible|
|Fax Page Memor (max pages)y||Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1 at standard resolution with JBIG compression.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use.|
|Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Mobile Device Scanning App||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)||Black/White only.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)||Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1 at standard resolution with JBIG compression.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Standard Interface(s)||USB printer cable not included|