Brother MFC-L3770CDW Color MFP Laser Printer
Compact Digital Color All-in-One Printer with 3.7" Color Touchscreen, Wireless and Duplex Printing and Scanning
- Single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying & scanning
- NFC touch to connect print & scan
- 30-sheet multi-purpose tray
The Brother MFC-L3770CDW digital color all-in-one delivers print, copy, scan and fax for home and small offices. Single-pass duplex copying and scanning and 30-sheet multipurpose tray. 250-sheet adjustable paper tray minimizes refills. Connect via built-in wireless, Ethernet or USB interfaces. NFC touch to connect printing and scanning plus wireless mobile device printing.
TN223BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge
TN223Y Standard Yield Yellow Toner Cartridge
TN223M Standard Yield Magenta Toner Cartridge
TN223C Standard Yield Cyan Toner Cartridge
TN227BK High Yield Black Toner Cartridge
TN227Y High Yield Yellow Toner Cartridge
TN227M High Yield Magenta Toner Cartridge
TN227C High Yield Cyan Toner Cartridge
BU223CL Belt Unit
- Fast printing and scanning keeps you moving.Delivering increased efficiency with quick print speeds up to 25 pages per minute, scan speeds up to 29ipm black and 22ipm color plus automatic duplex printing to help save paper.
- Print professional documents in black and color.Print high-quality business documents in sharp black and rich, vivid color.
- Versatile paper handling increases productivity.The 30-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray is useful for printing on envelopes, letterhead, and alternative media while the 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjusts for letter or legal paper to help minimize paper refills. Plus, automatic duplex (2-sided) printing to help save on paper costs.
- Engineered to deliver efficiency.Helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning via up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder, offering multi-page copy, scan & fax.
- Printing as mobile as you are.Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet. For added convenience, use NFC touch to connect to print and scan without connecting to a network.
- Intuitive connection to the Cloud.Print-from and scan-to popular cloud apps directly from the 3.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive™, Evernote, OneNote and more. Help save time by creating custom shortcuts right on the touchscreen for your most used features.
- Connect your way.Versatile connection options with built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct® or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface.
- Genuine savings with Brother Genuine toner.Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges and toner save mode help lower printing costs.
- Dependable, durable and compact design.Sturdy and robust construction ensures your printer works as hard as you do; compact design is ideal for smaller spaces.
- At your side support.1-year Limited Warranty and free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer.
|Brother Cloud Apps||Requires internet connection.|
|Carton Contents||Toner: Approximate yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (Letter/A4). Drum: Drum yield is approximate and may vary based on type of use.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)||Requires internet connection and an account with desired service.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)||The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.|
|Product Images||Images are for illustrative purposes only.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.|
|Standard Interface(s)||USB printer cable not included.|