Brother MFC-L5800DW MFP Laser Printer
Business Laser All-in-One with Duplex Printing and Wireless Networking
The Brother MFC-L5800DW monochrome laser All-in-One is a great choice for offices and small workgroups that are looking for cost efficient output and reliable performance. Increase your productivity with print and copy speeds up to 42ppm and help lower your operating costs with a high-yield replacement toner cartridge. This high-performance All-in-One offers flexible paper handling with a 300-sheet capacity paper, expandable to a 1,340-sheet total capacity with optional add-on trays. Quickly scan to a wide variety of destinations using the 70-page capacity auto document feeder or the legal-size document glass. Plus, enjoy flexible connectivity with Ethernet and wireless network interfaces, and convenient mobile device printing and scanning‡. The 3.7" color Touchscreen display offers customizable shortcuts and allows you to print from and scan to popular business cloud services‡.
|TN820||Standard Yield Toner |
(Yields approx. 3,000 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752(Letter/A4))
Brother TN820 Standard Yield Toner
TN820 3K Page Yield (New)
|TN850||High Yield Toner |
(Yields approx. 8,000 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752(Letter/A4))
Brother TN850 High Yield Toner
TN850 8K Page Yield (New)
|TN880||Super High Yield Toner |
(Yields approx. 12,000 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC19752 (Letter/A4))
Brother TN880 Super High Yield Toner
TN880 12K Page Yield (New)
|DR820||Drum Unit(yields approx. 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job (A4/letter simplexpages). The number of pages may be affected due to a varietyof factors including but not limited to media type and mediasize.)|
Brother DR820 Unit Drum Unit
DR820 30K Page Yield (New)
|LT5500||Optional Lower Paper Tray Kit (250 sheet capacity)|
Brother LT5500 Optional Lower Paper Tray (250 sheets)
|LT6500||Optional Lower Paper Tray (520 sheet capacity)|
Brother LT6500 Optional Lower Paper Tray (520 sheets)
- Fast, high-quality printing and copying. With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute, the MFC-L5800DW is ideal for busy offices.
- Flexible network connectivity†. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet interfaces allow you to share this All-in-One with multiple users on your network.
- 3.7" color Touchscreen display. Allows for easy menu navigation and creation of up to 48 customized shortcuts. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services‡ directly from the Touchscreen including: EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE, and more.
- Cost-efficient output. Help lower your operating costs via a high-yield 8,000-page‡ replacement toner cartridge.
- Flexible paper handling. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities enabling users to configure the All-in-One with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,340-sheet total capacity.
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing. Help save paper and create two-sided documents with automatic duplex printing. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing.
- Convenient mobile device printing and scanning.Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Fast scanning with advanced capabilities‡. Help increase your productivity with monochrome scanning up to 28ipm‡. Plus, support for multiple scan-to destinations such as E-mail, SSH Server (SFTP), USB, SharePoint, Cloud Services, and Network Folder (CIFS) to easily adapt to your customized workflow.
- 70-page capacity auto document feeder. Use for unattended copying, faxing or scanning of multi-page documents (up to legal size).
- Legal-size document glass. Easily copy or scan bound materials or up to legal-size documents.
- Walk-up printing and scanning. USB Host is located on the front of the machine for printing files from or scanning files to your USB flash memory drive‡.
- Advanced security features. Active Directory support for network user authentication to help protect against unauthorized access to the device. Other security features include: Secure Function Lock, LDAP, SSL/TLS, and more.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
|Advanced Scanning Features||Feature available from Brother Control Center.|
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires internet connection.|
|Carton Contents‡||Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). Drum yield is approximately 30,000 pages based on 1 page per job and 50,000 pages based on 3 pages per job (letter/A4 simplex pages). The number of pages may be affected due to a variety of factors including but not limited to media type and media size. For more information see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡||Requires Internet connection and an account with a desired service. All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. GOOGLE DRIVE, and GOOGLE APPS for BUSINESS are trademarks of Google, LLC. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|First Time to Print||From Ready Mode and standard tray.|
|Images||Images are illustrative purposes only.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. AirPrint is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. ©2017 Google LLC. All rights reserved. Google Cloud Print is a trademark of Google LLC. Mopria® is a registered trademark or service mark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.|
|Mobile Device Scanning App‡||Requires connection to a wireless network.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†||Black/White only. PC Fax Receive not supported for Mac OS®.|
|Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 with JBIG coding and standard resolution.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Scan Drivers Included‡||SANE and ISIS drivers are available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Visit https://solutions.brother.com.|
|Scan Speeds (maximum)‡||Scan speed measured with all advanced features turned off using LTR size test documents at 200dpi.|
|"Scan To" Feature†||Scan to E-mail Server requires SMTP/POP3 mail server support. Download from Brother Solutions Center at https://solutions.brother.com. Scan to Network Folder (CIFS) not available for Mac OS®.|
|Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|USB Host||USB Host Front: Print/Scan: PDF (up to ver. 1.7), JPEG, XPS and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive Scan: PDF/A, Signed PDF, TIFF (mono) USB 2.0 Standard. USB Mass Storage standard from 16MB to 8GB. Support format: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32.|