Decision Data IS488 & LM-488C
NLynx / Decision Data LM-488C Twinax Logic Base. Replaced by LM-6488 Twinax Logic Base.The Decision Data LM-488C is an IBM 5250-compatible Twinax Logic Base that supports local attachment to all IBM iSeries, AS/400, eServer i5 and System 36/38 servers, and remote attachment via IBM 5294, 5394 or 5494 controllers and most other IBM-compatible twinax controllers. Feature-rich with many productivity enhancements. Assembled in the USA.
Enjoy contemporary design and easy desktop productivity along with excellent display and image quality! The NLynx / Decision Data IBM 5250-compatible Twinax Logic Base supports local attachment to all IBM AS/400 and System 36/38 servers, and remote attachment via IBM 5294, 5394 or 5494 controllers, the Decision Data 3000/4000 series controllers, and most other IBM-compatible twinax controllers.
The LM-488 is simply the best twinax workstation available today, with all of the exceptional features you'd expect from a Decision Data Twinax Terminal.
Part Number: 00-31-5683-0001
- NLynx / Decision Data -- the best Twinax Terminal display and image quality on the market.
- IBM 5250 Compatible, the LM-488C attaches to any AS/400, iSeries, i5 Server & System/36/38.
- 4 display sessions plus one printer session.
- Both 80 & 132 column support (IBM models 2, 3, 4 & 5).
- Migration paths for modular units to Thin Clients, PCs.
- Password security for setup parameters and authorized users.
- IBM Host and Local printing, via the parallel port to low-cost PC-type printers.
- Optional integrated data collection support (bar code / Mag slot readers).
|Emulations:||3487, 3180, 3197D, 3197C, 5291.|
|Features:||Parallel Printer Port.|
Shared Addressing support.
Enhanced user interface.
Horizontal/Vertical split screen.
Extended character buffer (ecb).
Record/play/pause with 4,000 keystroke capacity.
Graphics printing support.
Systems printer emulation.
Printer Definition Utility (PDU).
Choice of 40 pre-configured printer emulations
Tilt / Swivel stand
Choice of Green, Amber, or Paper-White.
|Options:||Integrated magnetic stripe reader. Integrated Bar-Code Reader and/or Laser gun.|
|Dimensions:||10" x 2.4" x 7" (HxWxD).|
|Product Weight:||1.1 kg (2.5 lbs).|
|Shipping Weight:||2.7 kg (6.0 lbs).|
|Keyboard:||Supports a 122-key keyboard, which is included in the price when ordered with an LM-488. Keyboard needs to be a separate order line item.|