Epson FX2190ii & FX2190iin
FX2190ii C11CF38201 (New)
FX2190iiN C11CF38202 (New)
Wide-format impact printers built for demanding print environments.
The Epson FX-2190II Impact Printer offers the durability and productivity needed for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 9-pin, wide-format impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 738 cps1. Their up-to-12-million-character ribbon cartridge2 reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P®, IBM® PPDS and MICROLINE® printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
OverviewLow cost of ownership
- Extreme reliability - long life cycle; durable design with very few moving parts; withstands dust, humidity and extreme temperatures
- Low cost of ownership - up-to-12-million-character ribbon cartridge2 offers a low cost per page and reduces the frequency of user interventions
- Powerful productivity - ultra fast, wide-format, 9-pin printer speeds through multipart forms and reports at up to 738 cps1
- Seamless integration with both new and legacy systems - includes Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages for greater flexibility
- Advanced paper handling - simple paper path for remarkable reliability; accommodates cut-sheet paper and continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick
- Easy setup and operation - user-friendly control panel with intuitive setup and configuration features
- Low power consumption - ENERGY STAR® V2.0 compliant
- Multiple connectivity options - Parallel and USB connectivity
- Serial port and Ethernet compatible - network card supports IPv63
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner5
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
Printing Technology: 9-pin, serial impact dot matrixPrint Speed:
- Ultra Speed Draft: 738 cps (12 cpi), 615 CPS (10 cpi)1
- High Speed Draft: 612 CPS (10 cpi)1
- Draft: 463 CPS (10 cpi)1
- Letter Quality: 115 CPS (10 cpi)1
Characters & Lines:
- 13 character tables
- 13 international countries character sets
- Ultra Speed Draft: 10, 12 cpi
- High Speed Draft: 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi
- Draft: 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi
- NLQ (Roman/Sans Serif): 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi, proportional
Line spacing: 6 lines per inch (lpi) default (8 lpi option available on FX-2190II Series Oki Data Mode Only)
Sound Level: Noise: 55 dBA (ISO 7779 pattern)
Paper Handling Impact:
Forms: Continuous multipart, original plus 5 carbonless copies, 1 + 6 copies with pull tractor (optional), maximum thickness .018"
- Single Sheet: 3.9" to 16.5"
- Continuous: 4.0" to 16.0"
- Cut-sheet Feeder: 7.2" to 16.5"
No. 10 envelopes
- Single Sheet: 3.9" to 14.3"
- Continuous: 4.0" to 22.0"
- Cut-sheet Feeder: 10.1" to 14.0"
- Friction feed (front, rear)
- Push tractor (front, rear)
- Pull tractor (front, bottom, rear)
- Push and pull tractor (front, rear)
- Roll paper holder (optional)
- Manual Insertion: Front or rear in, top out
- Cut-sheet Feeder: Rear in, top out
- Tractor: Front rear or bottom in, top out
- Pull/Push Tractor: Front or rear in, top out
Impact Printer Details:
Software Drivers: OS Support: Microsoft® Windows Vista®; Windows® 7, XP, 8, 10; Windows Server® 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
- Epson ESC/P
- IBM PPDS
- Oki Data MICROLINE (Oki Data Mode only)
- Standard: Bidirectional Parallel (IEEE 1284 Nibble Mode supported)
- USB 2.0 Optional (Factory configuration only): Serial Interface Board (FX-2190II N only)
- Network 10/100Base-TX Interface Board (FX-2190II N only)
MTBF: 25,000 POH (25% duty cycle)
Rated Voltage: AC 100 V to 240 V
- Operating Mode: Approx. 57 W (ISO/IEC 10561 Letter pattern)
- Ready Mode: Approx. 12 W
- Sleep Mode: < 0.04 W (Network model)
- ENERGY STAR Compliant: Certified with V2.0
1 Based on Ultra Speed Draft Mode at 12 cpi.
2 Based on Draft Mode printing.
3 Only available on the FX-2190II N model.
4 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
5 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.