Epson SureColor S40600 Printer
- Model: SCS40600PE
UltraChrome GS3 Inks
- Production capacity — high-capacity ink cartridges at 700 ml per color
- Extreme color gamut — produce vibrant images using just four colors
- Superior media compatibility — print on virtually any media type from adhesive vinyl to banner material
- Same day lamination — first solvent printers to offer same day lamination2
- Environmentally responsible — no special ventilation or air purification is required3.
- 3M MCS warranty — the most comprehensive warranty program in the signage industry is now available on all standard UltraChrome GS3 Inks —
- Avery ICS Performance Guarantee – Verified and tested by one of the top media manufacturers in the world -
- Epson S-Series Rewards program — earn up to five years of coverage simply by using genuine Epson ink and media
PrecisionCore TFP Print Heads
- Consistent Color — efficient, precise and repeatable performance with excellent image quality
- Precision — low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead — one-inch wide print head with 720 nozzles per color
- Epson Precision Dot — delivers best-in-class image quality at commercial-level print speeds
- Robust Print Head Design — designed specifically for the high-demands of production environments
What's in the box:
- SureColor S40600 printer
- Onyx GamaPrint Pro RIP
- Substrate Support System
- Additional Fabric Wiper and Air Filters
- Full Set of Cleaning cartridges (T696000)
- Waste ink Bottle
- Advanced PrecisionCore® TFP® Print Head
- 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet Print Head
- 4 Color (C,M,Y,K)
- Solvent Based Ink Chemistry
Maximum Print Resolution: 1440 x 1440 dpi
Maximum Printable Area: 63.6"
- Draft - 610 sqft/hr1
- Production: Banner - 215 sqft/hr, Vinyl 170 sqft/hr1
- Quality: Banner - 170 sqft/hr, Vinyl - 140 sqft/hr1
Nozzle Configuration: Color and Monochrome 720 nozzles per Color
Ink Type: UltraChrome® GS3
Ink Configuration: CMYK
- Black T890100
- Cyan T890200
- Magenta T890300
- Yellow T890400
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.8x - 10.11x; Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (64-bit)
Server Systems: Windows® 7, 8, Windows Vista® o Windows XP (64 bits)
System Requirements: Intel i7 or better 6GB memory recommended
- Operating: 50 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C)
- Storage: -4 to 104 degrees F (-20 to 50 C)
- Operating: 20-80%
- Operating (Recommended): 40-60%
- 5-85% (no condensation)
Sound Level: Approximately 59 dB according to ISO 7779
Dimensions: 103" x 34" x 53" (2616 mm x 609 mm x 1346 mm) W x D x H
Weight: 615 lb (278 kg)
- Standard one-year on-site next business day service with toll-free phone support Monday thru Friday.
- Optional Epson SureColor S40600 Extended service plans available for purchase for up to three years of total coverage.
- Participate in the Epson S-Series Rewards program to be eligible for up to five years of total coverage.
Ink Supply System:
Ink Supply Fill Volume: 700 mL x 4 colors total
Ink Shelf Life: 2 years from printed production date or 6 months after open
Printable Area and Accuracy:
Maximum Paper Width: 64"
Minimum Paper Width: 12"
Maximum Printable Length: Maximum printable length limited by software application, OS, media length, and RIP
Roll Media Handling:
Maximum Roll Diameter: Up to 250mm
Maximum Roll Weight: Up to 95lbs
Software Included: Front-End RIP Workflow by Onyx GamaPrint Pro PANTONE licensed PostScript Language Level 3 Compatible RIP by Onyx. Includes full workflow software with layout, nesting, tiling, custom spot color management, custom media support and RIP queue functionality. The Epson SureColor S40600 is also supported by most leading third-party RIPs and workflows.
- One Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (1.1 Compatible)
- One Gigabit Ethernet Port
Power Supply Voltage: Two (2) 110v Outlets
Rated Voltage: AC 100 - 120 V, AC 200 - 240 V
Rated Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Operating: Approx. 650W or less
- Standby Heaters On: Approx 520W
- Standby Heaters Off: Approx 30W or less
- Power Off: Approx 0.6 W or less
- Sleep Mode: Less than 3.5W
* Price is MSRP before any applicable rebates. Reseller prices may vary. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
1 Print times are based upon print engine speeds only. Total throughput depends upon front-end driver/RIP, file size, printing resolution, ink coverage, network speed, etc.
2 The printer is designed to use only Epson ink cartridges and not other brands of new or refilled cartridges, or other brands of ink or bulk ink systems. Using Epson cartridges is important for reliable performance and high image quality.
3 Note that warranty coverage for the printhead and ink delivery system is terminated if the printer is ever used with new or refilled ink cartridges, inks, or ink delivery systems other than the UltraChrome GS3 system for which the printer was designed.