Epson SureColor S60600 Printer
- Model: SCS60600PE
UltraChrome GS3 Inks
- Production capacity — high-capacity ink cartridges at 1400 ml per color (700ml per cartridge)
- Extreme color gamut — produce vibrant images using just four colors
- Superior media compatibility — print on virtually any media type from adhesive vinyl to banner material
- Same day lamination — first solvent printers to offer same day lamination2
- Environmentally responsible — no special ventilation or air purification is required3.
- 3M MCS warranty — the most comprehensive warranty program in the signage industry is now available on all standard UltraChrome GS3 Inks — more information
- Avery ICS Performance Guarantee – Verified and tested by one of the top media manufacturers in the world
PrecisionCore TFP Print Heads
- Consistent Color — efficient, precise and repeatable performance with excellent image quality
- Precision — low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- Dual PrecisionCore TFP printheads — two one-inch wide print heads with 1440 nozzles per color
- Epson Precision Dot — delivers best-in-class image quality at commercial-level print speeds
- Robust Print Head Design — designed specifically for the high-demands of production environments
What's in the box:
- SureColor S60600 printer
- Additional Media Drying System
- Onyx GamaPrint Pro RIP
- Substrate Support System
- Additional Fabric Wiper and Air Filters
- Full Set of Cleaning cartridges (T696000)
- Waste ink Bottle
- Dual Advanced PrecisionCore® TFP® Print Heads
- 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet Print Head
- Dual 4 Color (C,M,Y,K)
- Solvent Based Ink Chemistry
Maximum Print Resolution: 1440 x 1440 dpi
Maximum Printable Area: 63.6"
- Draft - 1,020 sqft/hr1
- Production: Banner - 550 sqft/hr, Vinyl 310 sqft/hr1
- Quality: Banner - 310 sqft/hr, Vinyl - 190 sqft/hr1
Ink Type: Ultrachrome® GS3
Ink Palette: CMYK x 2
- Black T890100
- Cyan T890200
- Magenta T890300
- Yellow T890400
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.8x - 10.11x; Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (64-bit)
Server Systems: Windows 7, 8, Windows Vista or Windows XP (64 bit)
System Requirements: Intel i7 or better 6GB memory recommended
- Operating: 50 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C)
- Storage: -4 to 104 degrees F (-20 to 50 C)
- Operating: 20-80%
- Operating (Recommended): 40-60%
- 5-85% (no condensation)
Dimensions: 103" x 34" x 53" (2616 mm x 609 mm x 1346 mm) W x D x H
Weight: 635 lb
- Standard one-year on-site next business day service with toll-free phone support Monday thru Friday.
- Optional Epson SureColor S40600 Extended service plans available for purchase for up to three years of total coverage.
- Participate in the Epson S-Series Rewards program to be eligible for up to five years of total coverage.
Ink Supply System:
Ink Supply Fill Volume: 700 mL x 4 colors total x 2
Ink Shelf Life: 2 years from printed production date or 6 months after open
Printable Area and Accuracy:
Maximum Paper Width: 64"
Minimum Paper Width: 12"
Maximum Printable Width: 63.6"
Roll Media Handling:
Maximum Roll Diameter: Up to 250mm
Maximum Roll Weight: Up to 95lbs
Software Included: Front-End RIP Workflow by Onyx GamaPrint Pro PANTONE licensed PostScript Language Level 3 Compatible RIP by Onyx. Includes full workflow software with layout, nesting, tiling, custom spot color management, custom media support and RIP queue functionality. The Epson SureColor S60600 is also supported by most leading third-party RIPs and workflows.
Controller Specifications: Epson ESC/P® raster
- One Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (1.1 Compatible)
- One Gigabit Ethernet Port
Rated Voltage: AC 100 - 120 V, AC 200 - 240 V
Rated Frequency: 50- 60 Hz
- Operating: Approx. 650W or less
- Standby Heaters On: Approx 520W
- Standby Heaters Off: Approx 30W or less
- Power Off: Approx 0.6 W or less
- Sleep Mode: Less than 3.5W
* Price is MSRP before any applicable rebates. Reseller prices may vary. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand ink cartridges. Other brands of ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
1 Print times are based upon print engine speeds only. Total throughput depends upon front-end driver/RIP, file size, printing resolution, ink coverage, network speed, etc.
2 The printer is designed to use only Epson ink cartridges and not other brands of new or refilled cartridges, or other brands of ink or bulk ink systems. Using Epson cartridges is important for reliable performance and high image quality.
3 Note that warranty coverage for the printhead and ink delivery system is terminated if the printer is ever used with new or refilled ink cartridges, inks, or ink delivery systems other than the UltraChrome GS3 system for which the printer was designed.