Printek FormsPro 5000 & 5100 Series Printers
Fully refurbished with 1-year warranty
93458 FP5000 (New)
93459 FP5000 (New)
93473 FP5000 (New)
93460 FP5002 (New)
93461 FP5002 (New)
93474 FP5002 (New)
FP5100 93799 (New)
FP5100 93800 (New)
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
FP5102 93802 (New)
FP5102 93804 (New)
|FP5000 & FP5100 & FP5102 Ribbon Cartridges|
93464 FP5000/FP5100 Ribbon Cartridge
93464 5-pack (New)
|FP5000 & FP5100/FP5102 Metal Print Stand|
93466 Printek FP5000/FP5002/FP5100/FP5102 Metal Print Stand
FormsPro 5000 & 5100 Series
The PRINTEK FormsPro 5000 & 5100 are top-of-the-line printer series that gives you unmatched reliability and the best in multipart forms printing.
With the capability to handle heavy workloads, a host of standard and optional connectivity choices, and exceptional print speeds, the FormsPro 5000 & 5100 deliver mission critical printing that keeps your print jobs on time and on budget.
Perfect in industrial settings, the FormsPro 5000 & 5100 deliver print solutions in the harshest of environments while giving users an easy to navigate control panel and other creature comforts that make printing less labor intense without sacrificing performance.
The FormsPro 5000 & 5100 Series printers can solve your toughest printing problems.
With the FormsPro Series you'll print with greater legibility and unsurpassed reliability.
The FormsPro 5000 & 5100 Series Features:
- With Fast draft speed up to 960 CPS, which prints a typical 1,000-character document in less than 5 seconds.
- Zero Tear for no wasted forms.
- FP5000 & FP5100 have a single set of tractors, while the FP5002 & 5102 are set up with 2-tractors providing for loading of 2 different forms.
- Auto-Gap feature adjusts the print head according to form thickness.
- Store up to 8 different forms on the printer.
- Easy forms loading with straight-up paper path eliminates the problem of forms buckling and jamming
FormsPro 5000 & 5100 have -Heavy Forms- setting to print provide for increased readability on thick forms and multi-part legibility are an issue.
Print Modes (up to)
- 960 cps
- 800 cps
- 267 cps
- up to 360 x 360 dpi
- HSQ: 12 x 8 half space matrix at 12.0 cpi
- NLQ: 24 x 18 half space matrix at 10.0 cpi
- LQ: 24 x 36 half space matrix at 10.0 cpi
- 24 needle (12 needle parallel array)
- HS Draft, Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B, Orator, Souvenir, Gothic (All resident in NLQ and LQ). DLL is standard.
- 5, 6, 7.5, 8.6, 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- 13.6 inches (136 Columns @ 10 cpi)
- 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Tear Bar, Park Position, Push Tractor for straight path
- Auto-Gap Adjust for Forms thickness
- Fanfold, continuous forms, Multi-Part Forms
- Online Mode: Tear Advance
- Offline Mode: Park, Form Feed/Line, Adjust for Tear position, Top of Form and Head Gap
- Nonvolatile memory for eight forms, each designate: Paper Path, cpi, lpi, form length, Lt/Rt Margin, Skip perf, Ignore Form Feed, Emulations, font
- 2x16 LCD for form selection; on/off line status, and error descriptions
- Cartridge: nylon fabric, mobius loop, approximately 20 million characters
- Auto-switching Voltage: 100 - 250 VAC
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- 60-70 Watt printing: 18 Watt Power Save
Paper Slew Rate
- 10 ips, slower rates with Font and Heavy Forms
- 3 to 16.5 inches width, 3 to 22 inch length
- Front loading, Rear Loading (5002 & 5102 Model only)
- Front 1 to 6 copies
- Rear: 1 to 3 copies (5002 & 5102 Models) 0.025" max thickness
- up to 360 x 360 dpi
Audible Noise (Draft Mode)
- 54-59 dBA
Setup (Automatic Methods)
- Control Panel or Config File obtained from Web Page
- Parallel Bi-Directional, Ethernet 10/100 Mbit (5000 & 5100); Ethernet 10/100 Mbit, USB (5100 & 5102); Optional Interfaces Ethernet IPDS, Serial/Parallel (5100 & 5102)
- Epson LQ-2550, Epson LQ-2180/LQ2170, Epson FX, IBM Proprinter xl24e, IBM Proprinter xl24e+AGM, MTPL, Genicom ANSI, 23 Industrial Barcodes, or Basic Postnet and Intelligent Mail Barcodes
- 24.5 x 17 x 11
- 19 kg
- MTBF - 12,500-20,000 hours
- Print Head Life: 750 million characters
- Warranty: 1 year Return to Depot