Genicom microLaser 200
Powerful Features for General Business Use.
- Multi-tasking technology processes documents at 20 ppm on letter/A4 page sizes.
- Standard 600 dpi resolution; 1200 dpi with multi-res option.
- 32MB memory standard, expandable to 128MB.
- Simultaneous interface operation enables all of the printer's interfaces to receive data simultaneously.
- Variety of paper sizes supported, ranging from 3.94" x 5.83" postcard to 13" x 19", with edge to edge printing.
- 500-sheet letter/A4 input tray.
- 150-sheet multipurpose input tray.
- Printer-based document processing allows users to perform n-up (thumbnail), booklet, and background printing, as well as job accounting.
- Printer-based electronic collation stores the print job at the printer level, freeing the host system and increasing user productivity.
- Optional duplexing unit.
- Ethernet and parallel interfaces standard.
- Multiple emulations.
- Small to medium-size workgroups
- Graphic arts
- Desktop publishing
- Electrophotographic recording with semiconductor laser
- Up to 20 ppm (letter/A4); 11 ppm (ledger/A3)
- 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi with multi-res option
- Up to 50,000 pages per month
- 10,000 pages @ 5% coverage
- One 500-sheet letter/A4 cassette tray; one 150-sheet multi-purpose input tray that supports all paper sizes
- Lower paper feeder with choice of 500-sheet letter or A4 paper tray; 250-sheet universal tray
- Letter, legal, ledger, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, 8�" x 13", 12" x 19", statement, universal (13" x 19"], executive, and postcard
- DL, C5, Com 10, Monarch, and 6.93" x 9.76"
- 500-sheet face-down tray
- Office paper and letterhead
- Office paper, letterhead, approved transparency material, approved laser-quality labels, heavy paper stocks, and envelopes
- 16 to 24 lbs (60 to 90 g/m2) through cassettes; up to 42 lbs (157 g/m2) through multipurpose tray
- Edge-to-edge printing is supported on ledger, A3, 12" x 19", and 13" x 19" pages and requires no minimum border along the page edge. All other pages sizes require a minimum 4 mm from all page edges
- PostScript Level 2, HP PCL 5e/GL2, HP-GL 7475A/7550/DraftMaster, and Lineprinter
- 42 PostScript fonts
- 45 scalable and 6 bitmap HP PCL 5e fonts
- 40 HP-GL/2 fonts
- TrueType fonts supported under PostScript and PCL
- HP Pro Collection SIMM option
- Ethernet 10BaseT (twisted pair) and coax (thinnet)
- Bidirectional IEEE 1284 parallel: Supports Microsoft Plug and Play
- Simultaneous Interface Operation (SIO) - enables all of the printer's interfaces to receive data simultaneously
- SCSI port available for connecting external hard drives
- Token Ring (STP and UTP)
- RS-232 serial
- Coax and twinax SCS, and IPDS
- 100 MHz 64-bit NEC VR4300 RISC
- 32MB expandable to 128MB (4 slots using 4, 8, 16, or 32MB standard SIMMs)
- 8MB FLASH memory for operating system Support of optional internal IDE hard disk up to 2.2GB
- Support of up to 3 optional external hard drives via the SCSI connection
- 15.9 x 21.5 x 15.1 in. (403 x 545 x 383 mm)
- 51 lbs (23 kg)
Voltage (model dependent):
- 108 to 132 VAC, 60 Hz
- 207 to 253 VAC, 50 Hz
- Operating: 750W or less
- Standby: 200W or less
- Save: 30W or less
- Printing: 53 dBa
- Standby: 38 dBa
- Operating: 50 to 95 F (10 to 35 C)
- Nonoperating: 32 to 95 F (0 to 35 C)
- Operating: 15% to 85% RH
- Nonoperating: 10% to 95% RH
- FCC-A, DOC-B, VCCI-2, cUL, CE Marking