Genicom microLaser 320 and 320N
ML 320 and 320N
High-speed laser printers that will keep pace with your department's workload.
Plenty Of Power.
The mL320 and mL320N laser printers deliver up to 32 pages per minute at true 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. This is made possible by GENICOMs powerful new Intelliprint controller architecture coupled with a high-performance MIPS R5000 133 MHz RISC processor and GENICOM-developed custom ASIC. GENICOM has embedded True Adobe PostScript 3 into the Intelliprint controller architecture . . . providing superior quality in text, graphics, and image representation.
Optimized For Department Print Needs.
The standard mL320 or 320N gives you sophisticated paper handling with two 500-sheet input trays and a 50-sheet bypass feeder, accommodating a variety of stocks and sizes from postcard to 11 x 17 inch paper. Optional paper handling devices include a finisher/stapler, mailbox, duplexer, and high-capacity 2,500-sheet input feeder that becomes a stand for the printer.
Communicating With The World.
This new printer is compatible with the most common networking protocols and server platforms, including Microsoft LAN manager, Novell NetWare, Telnet, IPX/SPX, NetBios, EtherTalk, TCP/IP, and SNMP V3/4. Fast Ethernet 10/100BaseT and 10Base2 is standard on the microLaser 320N network printer. IBM 5250 twinax and 3270 coax options provide seamless connections to the AS/400 and S/390 environments, including AFP/IPDS with guaranteed compatibility.
- Fast at 32 ppm.
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi at up to 32 ppm standard.
- Powerful 133 MHz RISC processor.
- 32MB RAM, expandable to 96MB.
- Intelliprint controller architecture.
- Full document handling with optional finisher/stapler, mailbox, duplexer, and high-capacity feeder.
- Up to 3,550 total sheets input and 2,700 output.
- Supports postcard to 11 x 17 inch paper; 16-28 lb stock, up to 90 lb through bypass feeder.
- Adobe PostScript 3.
- PCL 5e emulation with PJL.
- Fast Ethernet 10/100BaseT and 10Base2 standard on microLaser 320N.
- Twinax and coax options with AFP/IPDS.
- Auto emulation switching and auto interface switching.
- Printer management via Web page.
Input Tray 1:
Input Tray 2:
Optional 2,500-sheet Feeder:
Optional Envelope Feeder:
PCL 5e Fonts:
Interface and Connectivity
Printer Driver Support
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders at the time of this publication.