HP LaserJet 5SiMX
HP LaserJet 5Si MX Printer
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
The HP LaserJet 5Si MX printer takes network printing to the next step by providing 24-ppm output, high-volume duty cycles and "intelligently simple network printing."
With HP JetAdmin software and other enhancements, printing is now easier for your users, and printer management more simple for you. If you've been devoting too much of your time to handling printer problems, the HP LaserJet 5Si MX printer will decrease the number of phone calls you get from users, and increase the amount of time you can devote to other network needs.
Easier to manage
- HP JetAdmin printer management software provides easy remote installation, configuration and management.
- Automatic Windows (R) driver installation, configuration and distribution reduces a lengthy chore to minutes.
- Industry-standard printer MIB compliance for compatibility within most network environments.
- Built-in HP JetDirect card for Ethernet and Local Talk networks provides plug-and-play connectivity.
- Real-time remote printer status and diagnostics alert network managers to potential problems instantly.
- Software support for paper-handling options makes configuration easy.
- Paper-handling options include 2,000-Sheet Input Tray for a fourth input source, Duplex Unit for two-sided printing, and Multi-Bin Mailbox or Mailbox with Stapler that staples multiple original prints (MOPIES) for easier document retrieval in large departments.
- software simplifies font management.
- User interfaces provide quick access to a range of printer features.
- Users can easily handle advanced paper-handling features, like media selection or duplex printing, without help from network managers.
- Windows printer driver opens special features like background watermarks (such as "draft copy" or "confidential"], booklet printing, and printing of multiple pages on one sheet of paper.
- Bi-directional, real-time remote printer status lets users know which printers and what features are available for use right now.
- Users know where their print job is the whole time: the job's position in the queue, the portion of job completed, and where the output is located when finished.
Users can pause or delete jobs anytime during the process.
|Print Speed, Black||24 ppm|
|Processor||40-MHz AMD 29040 RISC|
|Resolution, Black||600 dpi|
|Resolution Technology||REt and microfine toner|
|Print Languages, Std.||HP Enhanced HP PCL 5 (plus Adobe PostScript Level 2)|
|Print Languages, Opt.||Adobe PostScript Level 2 (None)|
|Automatic Language Switching||Yes|
|Monthly Volume||100,000 pages|
|Paper Trays, Std.||3|
|Paper Trays, Max.||4|
|Input Capacity, Std.||1,100 sheets|
|Input Capacity, Max.||3,100 sheets|
|Envelope Input, Std.||10|
|Envelope Input, Max.||100|
|Media Sizes||Letter, legal, A4, executive, tabloid, and custom|
|Media Types||Plain paper, envelopes, transparencies, and labels|
|Memory, Std.||4 MB (12 MB)|
|Memory, Max.||132 MB (76 MB), optional 420-MB HD|
|Typefaces||35 Intellifont, 10 TrueType, plus 65 TrueType on disk (35 Adobe Type 1, 45 TrueType)|
|Connectivity, Std.||IEEE 1284-compliant parallel, 2 open MIO slots; 5Si NX only: plus HP JetDirect card for|
|Connectivity, Opt.||HP JetDirect internal print servers|
|Automatic I/O Switching||Yes|
|Automatic Network Switching||Yes, with optional HP JetDirect internal print servers (Yes, 5Si NX and MX)|
|Dimensions||21 x 21 in|
|LaserJet 5Si MX?||C3167A|
|Mopy Upgrade Kit?||C4101A|
|All brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Technical information in this document is subject to change without notice.?|