HP LaserJet IIISi
Hewlett-Packard LaserJet IIISi
The HP LaserJett IIISi was the first 17 ppm printer designed for the office environment and it can still provide an affordable office printing solution today. It has built-in Resolution Enhancement Technology (REt) and utilizes microfine toner to enhance output, and two 500-sheet input trays for high-volume printing. There are also a number of options from which you can choose to customize the IIISi to fit your specific printing needs, such as a duplexer for double-sided printing, HP JetDirect cards for fast networking, Adobe PostScript, and a LocalTalk interface so you can use it with your Macintosh or mixed Macintosh/PC environment.
Features and Specs�
- PCL Level 5 Printer Language. Adobe PostScript optional.
- 300 dpi, with built-in REt
- Memory: 1 MB RAM, expandable to 16 MB.
- Fonts per page, soft fonts, macros/forms limited only by memory.
- Up to 17 pages per minute one-sided, 7 ppm on duplex.
- Microfine toner.
- Supports Macro Cartridges.
- Dual bin input, 500 sheets each. Use Executive, Letter, A4, Legal, as well as transparencies, and labels. Envelope sizes: Com-10, Monarch, International DL. Optional feeders: 1500-sheet (A4 and Legal); Envelope.
- Standard dual output trays.
- 100 envelope capacity.
- Scales fonts, auto font rotation. Accepts all HP cartridge fonts except Epson/IPM Emulation and PostScript cartridges.
- Optional duplexing, for letter and legal sized paper.
- Optional 2,000 sheet output stacker.
- Printer duty cycle: 50,000 pages per month. Envelope feeder duty cycle: 30,000 per month