Epson LQ2090 & LQ2090ii
- Powerful 24-pin print head technology
- Ultra fast print speeds
- Extreme reliability in demanding print environments
- Long-life ribbon cartridge that's easy to install
- Advanced paper handling capabilities for greater flexibility
- Easy system integration
- Simplified setup and operation
Powering business productivity with superior performance and reliability
With powerful 24-pin technology, the wide-format Epson LQ-2090 delivers precision text and graphics, plus rugged reliability for critical print requirements. Offering print speeds of up to 529 cps and easy integration with existing printing formats, this robust performer is sure to increase productivity. With versatile 5-part forms printing, multiple paper loading options, and a durable, long-lasting ribbon, it races through reports, purchase orders, invoices and more.
Ideal for point-of-sale, manufacturing, and production environments, this workhorse boasts an amazing 20,000 POH MTBF rating and a 400 million character print head life. Its easy-to-use control panel makes changing print settings a snap, while convenient configuration software facilitates simple setup via a PC. It even provides Parallel and USB connections, plus a slot for optional interface cards, including high-speed Ethernet, for greater compatibility with practically any system. And, with both Epson and IBM& printer languages, it's a great replacement for the Okidata ML-391/491 or the Epson LQ-2080.
Ideal for businesses that require high quality, multi-part forms printing, the reliable Epson LQ-2090 printer offers extremely low operational costs compared to other printing technologies, as well as superior performance in comparison to other printers in its class. Designed for use in demanding print environments, this heavy-duty dot matrix printer handles critical business applications with precision and ease. And, it's backed by a three-year warranty that includes Epson's superior service and support.
Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items except if product arrives defective, in which case, we will provide a replacement with the same model or equivalent. This unit may not include the same software or paper pack as new models.
Serial Interface Board with 32K Buffer, Type B C823071
Twinax Interface Board, Type B C823151
Networking & Connectivity Accessories Serial Interface Board, No Buffer, Type-B C823051
Printer Accessories Cut Sheet Feeder C806391
Ribbon Cartridges Black Fabric Ribbon Cartridge - S015335
Printer Accessories Tractor Unit C800211
Networking & Connectivity Bi-Directional Parallel Interface Board, Type B C823452
Coax Interface Board, Type B C823141
LocalTalk Interface Board, Type B C823121
- 24-pin, serial impact dot matrix
- Bidirectional logic seeking for text and graphics printing.
Characters per Line
- 136 characters @ 10 cpi
- High Speed Draft: 529 cps (12 cpi); 440 cps (10 cpi); Draft: 330 cps (10 cpi), Letter Quality: 110 cps (10 cpi)
- 96 ASCII characters; 14 international character sets and 1 legal character set; 128 user-defined characters; Extended IBM style graphic characters; 5 code pages
Resident Bitmapped Fonts
- Epson Draft 10, 12, 15 cpi
- Epson Roman 10, 12, 15 cpi proportional
- Epson San Serif 10, 12, 15 cpi proportional
- Epson Courier 10, 12, 15 cpi
- Epson Prestige 10, 12, 15 cpi
- Epson Script 10 cpi
- Epson OCRB 10 cpi
- Epson Script C proportional
- Epson Orator 10 cpi
- Epson Orator S 10 cpi
Bar Code Fonts
- EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 128, POSTNET, Codabar (NW-7), Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5
- 32 horizontal tabs; line spacing in 1/6" or programmable (minimum 1/360" increments); skip over perforations in lines; page length in lines or inches
Control Panel Functions
- Font, pitch, pause, tear off, bin selection, line feed, form feed, load, eject, micro adjust, top-of-form adjustment, panel lockout, reset, menu, default setting selection
- Continuous multipart, original plus 4 carbonless copies, maximum thickness .018"
- Single sheets - 3.9" to 16.5"
- Continuous - 4.0" to 16.0"
- Cut-sheet feeder - 7.2" to 16.5"
- Single sheets - 3.9" to 14.3"
- Continuous - 4.0" to 22.0"
- Cut-sheet feeder - 10.1" to 14.0"
No. 6 envelopes
- 6.5" x 3.6"
No. 10 envelopes
- 9.5" x 4.1"
- 2.5" x 0.94" (minimum)
- 8.5" width
Paper Feed Speed
- 45 millisecond per 1/6"
- 5" per second continuous feed
- Manual insertion - Front or top in, top out
- Cut sheet feeder - Top in, top out
- Tractor - Front, rear or bottom in, top out
Hardware and Software Details
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, XP and NT 4.0
- Bidirectional Parallel (IEEE 1284 Nibble Mode supported)
- USB 1.1
- Type-B slot for optional interface cards
- Epson ESC/P2
- IBM PPDS
- 52 dBA
- 100 to 240V AC
Input voltage range
- 90 to 264V
Rated frequency range
- 50 to 60 Hz
Input frequency range
- 49.5 to 60.5 Hz
- Height 6.3" x Width 23.2" x Depth 13.8"
- 21 lb
Total print volume
- 40 million lines (not including printhead)
- 20,000 POH (25% duty cycle)
Print head life
- 400 million characters
- 8 million characters at 48 dots/character