NLynx Minit-6700 Thin Client
NLynx Minit-6700 Thin Client
* Stable, industry-standard Microsoft Windows CE.NET 6.0 operating system
* No fan and no other moving parts for silent operation and maximum reliability
* Thin Client concept for high security and maximum virus protection - no disk drives, no down-loading of files
* Citrix ICA and Microsoft RDP protocols to access Windows applications
* TN5250e and TN3270e emulations to access IBM legacy hosts (AS/400, iSeries, S/390, etc).
* Internet Explorer browser to access Web-based applications
* VT and Wyse emulations to access UNIX, AIX applications
* Multiple terminal emulations to access other legacy applications - HP, DG, etc
* Multiple and simultaneous session support for increased user productivity
* Multiple print job support to the parallel, serial or USB ports, or any combination, regardless of the host type or application.
* Centralized management for remote configuration, problem determination, new code updates, remote control and reconfiguring
* Choose -full screen- or -tiled- presentation to allow customization of displayed data
* Highly integrated VIA Nano 1.2GHz processor
The Minit-6700 Connectivity Suite combines the most popular thin client functions available into a single
powerful unit that is ready to serve your Information Technology (IT) shop.
Whether you connect to an IBM Mainframe, iSeries or pSeries host, Windows Server, UNIX, Citrix or the
Internet; the Minit-6700 Connectivity Suite enhances your IT productivity, while minimizing your IT burden.
The hardware includes two serial ports, a parallel port, five USB ports, a 10/100/1 Giga Ethernet port, one PS/2 port and a sound jack. Printing from any application is supported simultaneously on the serial, parallel and USB ports.
The Minit-6700 is designed for the modern IT shop, with complex heterogeneous networks. And the powerful suite of included clients makes it a flexible, versatile choice.
With the inclusion of the exclusive NLynx ES/ce TN5250E emulator, the Minit-6700 has all of the features associated with a twinax terminal, including the ability to configure -Host Print Transform- to meet the demanding printing needs of IBM AS/400 and iSeries users.
High reliability and the ability for this unit to be totally centrally managed make this the ideal thin client for even
the largest shops.
Powered by Windows CE.NET 6.0, the Minit-6700 also includes all of the essential viewers for PDF, DOC, XLS
and PPT files.
Microsoft Windows CE.NET, version 6.0
Software / Client Capabilities
Internet Explorer Browser
ICA Client version 7.0 with load balancing
RDP Client version 5.1
TN5250e, 5 sessions with copy/paste
NLynx ES/TCP Premium TN5250E Client
POP-3 & SMTP email
VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420, VT525
Wyse 50, 60 emulation
PDF Viewer for Acrobat files
Microsoft Office Viewer (Word, Excel, PPoint)
LPD Printer support: Local Network & LPD
AIXTerm, Tandem & Siemens emulation
HP & DG emulation
ANSI; SCO & BBS emulation
AT 386 emulation
TVI 925, 950 emulation
Remote Manager Capabilities, ePro Manager
The Minit-6700 is ePro Manager compatible for remote configuration, code download, remote desktop control and much more.
Server Operating System Compatibility
Microsoft Windows Server 2000
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 (TSE)
IBM AS/400 & iSeries,
IBM S/390, pSeries & zSeries
Extensive Printer Support
Serial, Parallel and USB ports provide the unique ability to print from virtually any supported host and application to any printer and port combination.
Configurable IBM Host Print Transform & ASCII Pass-through.
Highly-integrated VIA Nano 1.2 GHz CPU
512MB Flash memory, upgradeable to 4GB
64MB Compact Flash, upgradeable to 1GB
Auto-sensing 10/100/1 Giga Ethernet, RJ45
Supports Wake on LAN, PPoE, PPTP, L2TP & PXE
One parallel Centronics port, DB-25 Female
Two Serial port, DB9 Male
One PS/2 mini-DIN port for Keyboard
Five USB ports - supporting optional ancillary items such as printers, scanners, keyboards and mice
One internal PCI slot.
Video & Audio
Supports 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768 with high colors. 1280x1024, 1600x200, 1920x1440 and 2048x1536 with 30 bits colors
Flicker-free up to 85 Hz refresh rate
Touch Screen Support
Stereo jack-plug for headphones or powered speakers
Standard size internal PCI Slot
Width x Depth x Height: 9.6 x 6.7 x 1.8 (inches)
Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.41 kg)
Width x Depth x Height: 10.8 x 8.4 x 5.0 (inches)
Weight: 5.2 lbs (2.36 kg), includes stand and mouse
Operating temperature: 5C to 40C (41 F to 104F)
Storage temperature: -40C to 60C (-4F to 140F)
Relative Humidity: 90% maximum, non-condensing
Internal, full range auto-sensing 90~240 VAC @ 50~60 Hz., 10 Watts, no fan
Convection cooling, no fans
FCC Class B, UL, C-UL, CE mark, TUV
Ringdale one-year RTF warranty
122-key terminal-style or 104-key PC-style Keyboards