Oki MB760 MB770 MFP Series
Oki MB760+ MFP Printer
MB760plus 62446001 62446004 (New)
Oki MB770+ MFP Laser Printer
MB770plus 62446101 (New)
Oki MB770fx+ MFP Laser Printer
MB770fxplus 62446307 (New)
Oki MB770f+ MFP Laser Printer
MB770fplus 62446105 (New)
|MB770 Series 2 year onsite (WEP)||38034802|
38034802 MB770 Series 2 year onsite (WEP)
|MB770 Series 3 year onsite (WEP)||38034803|
38034803 MB770 Series 3 year onsite (WEP)
|MB770 Series 4 year onsite (WEP)||38034804|
38034804 MB770 Series 4 year onsite (WEP)
|MB770 Series 5 year onsite (WEP)||38034805|
38034805 MB770 Series 5 year onsite (WEP)
|18K Toner for MB760/ MB770 series|
45460508 Toner for MB760/ MB770 series
45460508 18K Page Yield (New)
|25K Toner for MB760/ MB770 series|
45460509 Toner for MB760/ MB770 series
45460509 25K Page Yield (New)
|36K Toner for MB760/ MB770 series|
45460510 Toner for MB760/ MB770 series
45460510 36K Page Yield (New)
|72K Image Drum for MB760/ MB770 series|
45456305 72K Image Drum for MB760/ MB770 series
|2000-sheet large capacity paper feeder w/ casters for MB700/MC700|
45393301 2000-sheet large capacity paper feeder w/ casters for MB700/MC700
|530-sheet 2nd / 3rd / 4th paper tray for MB760/MB770 series|
45479001 530-sheet 2nd / 3rd / 4th paper tray for MB760/MB770 series
|MFP stand w/ casters for MB700/MC700|
45466601 MFP stand w/ casters for MB700/MC700
|200k Fuser 120V Maintenance Kit for MB760/770 B721/731 Series|
45435101 Fuser: Assembly Spare 120V
45435101 200K Page Yield (New)
|3K Off-line Staple Cartridge Refill Kit - 3K staples (1.5K x 2) MB770/ MC780|
45513301 Off-line Staple Cartridge Refill Kit - 3K staples (1.5K x 2) MB770/ MC780
|Finisher Staples (C9600/C9650/C9800/MB770/MB780)|
|Printer Cabinet / Stand|
QQC MH-3400 Printer Stand
MH-3400 45681081 (New)
QQC MH-3400 High Printer Stand
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
MH-3400 High 45681801
|Card Reader Bracket (MC/MB700 Series)||70065201|
70065201 Card Reader Bracket (MC/MB700 Series)
|HID Technology Card CR80 PVC Blank Elatec||70065301||$4.99|
|IPSec Enabler GP-1080 (MB760/MB770/MC770/780)|
45518401 IPSec Enabler GP-1080 (MB760/MB770/MC770/780)
|Meta Scan Enables GS-1010 (MB760/MB770/MC770/780)|
45518201 Meta Scan Enables GS-1010 (MB760/MB770/MC770/780)
Improve your bottom line, take control of your output, and enhance your workflow. Help protect the environment, too.
The OKI MB760/MB770 Mono MFP Series combines high-quality output and four-in-one functionality with speed, reliability and ease of use- superior value from MFPs that have a footprint small enough to fit easily into your environment.
They're the perfect solution for your company-'s medium-size workgroups.
Enhance the productivity of your staff- These MFPs are fast: the MB760 prints and copies at up to 49 pages per minute (ppm); the MB770 Series (MB770, MB770f and MB770fx) print and copy at up to 55 ppm. And all print or copy the first page in as little as 5 seconds.1
Their duplexing/reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) quickly scans both sides of a document. And, with their robust duty cycles, these durable devices can be relied upon to handle large daily print and copy volumes. Scan at the machine or from your desk - Turn hardcopy documents into electronic files with multiple options. Scan color or black & white documents in, and send them to your PC, a network folder, a USB stick, or to a list of e-mail addresses.
You can also remotely preview and scan your documents on your PC via the network connection. Insert a USB memory stick into the convenient front port to save scanned documents to or print files directly from the USB stick.
The convenience of E-Filing- Store your digital documents on or transfer them from -boxes- on the MFP's secure hard disk drive. Users have walk-up-and-print or pull-down (to their PCs) access to all documents in the public box, or access via password to documents in private boxes. Passwords can be assigned to specific users or shared within a department.
Full-featured fax - All models have a robust Super G3 fax with Dual Access, T.37 Internet faxing, a 3,000-entry address book, double sided fax scanning, and the ability to let you send faxes directly from your PC. They can make your job easier - The MB760/ MB770 MFP Series is user friendly: network ready right out of the box, with an intuitive operator panel that's simple to use: a 9" color touch-screen graphic display, an alphanumeric keypad and function buttons.
Improve your bottom line - The MB760/ MB770 MFP Series delivers cost-effective operation as well as an exceptional return on your investment. Its outstanding reliability and long-lasting consumables help you control operating costs and improve productivity:
- Support one device rather than several
- Stock fewer replacement supplies
- Reduce interventions - cost-efficient toner cartridges, rated at up to 36,000 pages3
Monitor and control your printing - OKI Print Job Accounting software allows you to restrict printer access to individuals or groups, and to manage printing within defined cost limits. It provides you the ability to report on usage across the network, capturing information on volume, paper size, media type and consumables usage.
It also enables printer monitoring, letting you create job logs to analyze how a device is being used- by user name, applications used, and number of pages printed or copied. The data can help you determine the effectiveness of your existing policies or to develop new ones. Reduce environmental impact - MB760/MB770 Series MFPs offer a wide range of features to reduce energy consumption, save you money and improve your carbon footprint:
- ENERGY STAR compliance - their lower power consumption- especially in Deep sleep mode- earn these MFPs the government's recognition for energy efficiency.
- Deep sleep mode - reduces power consumption to 2W or less
- Duplex printing - reduces paper usage by enabling the user to print on both sides of the sheet
- Toner Save function - reduces the amount of toner used when printing draft or internal documents
Expect more support - You can expect total support for your MB760/MB770 Series MFP from your Authorized OKI MFP provider. If you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert based in North America, 24/7/365, by calling toll-free: 800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282).2
MB760/MB770 MFP Series and the OKI smart Extendable Platform
OKI's smart Extendable Platform offers demanding users solutions that optimize and simplify document processing and workflow. This flexible architecture allows software developers and OKI Solution Partners to create customized MFP solutions to meet specific business needs.
Users can increase the efficiency of their processes through a host of business applications.
The web interface of the MB760/MB770 MFP Series lets users interact directly with these web-based applications via the touch-screen on the operator panel.
And, as new applications become valuable to your business, they can be added to your MFP's feature sets using embedded OKI smart Extendable Platform technology.
1 Published performance results based on laboratory testing on simplex sheet (1 side). Individual results may vary.
2 Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
3 MB770 Series only. Declared yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. 18,000- and 25,000-page cartridges also available.
- Print Speed: MB760 - up to 49 ppm; MB770/MB770f/MB770fx - up to 55 ppm1
- Duplex Print Speed: MB760 - up to 40 ipm; MB770/MB770f/MB770fx - up to 42 ipm1
- First Page Out Time: As fast as 5 sec.1
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duplex (2-Sided) Printing: Standard
- Processor: 1.3 GHz CPU
- Emulations: PCL 6, PCL 5e; PDF; XPS; PostScript 3
- Connectivity: Standard 1 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Base-TX); High-Speed USB; USB Host (x2)
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Mac OS x 10.4 to 10.8
- System Memory (Std./Max): 2 GB
- File Storage: 160 GB secure hard disk drive
- Monthly Duty Cycle: MB760 - up to 250,000 pages; MB770/MB770f/MB770fx - up to 280,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: MB760 - 2,000 - 25,000 pages; MB770/MB770f/ MB770fx - 4,000 - 30,000 pages
- Copy Speed: MB760 - up to 49 cpm; MB770/MB770f/MB770fx - up to 55 cpm1
- First Copy Out Time: As fast as 8 sec.1
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Scaling: 25% to 400%
- Copy Modes: Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Copy Quantity Selection: Up to 999 copies
- Copy Functionality: Duplex, 2-Up, 4-Up, Collate, Mixed size (Letter/Legal), Job build, Interrupt, Cover sheet, Sheet insertion, Edge erase, ID copy and more
- Scan Type: Color Legal-size flatbed; Duplexing/Reversing Automatic Document Feeder (RADF)
- Max Scan Area: 8.5" x 14"
- RADF Capacity: 100 sheets max.
- Scan Speed: Up to 55 ipm Color/Mono @ 300 dpi
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Modes: Color, Black & White, Grayscale
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Address Book Management: LDAP (3,000 entries)
- Formats Supported: JPEG, TIFF (multi/single page), PDF (multi/single page), Slim PDF, Secure PDF, XPS (multi/single page)
- Scan-to Capabilities: Filing box, Shared folder, Email, USB memory, WSD scan
- Fax Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps Super G3
- Transmission Speed: Approx. 3 sec. per page2
- Fax Resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Broadcast Transmission: Max. 400 destinations
- Fax Memory: 1 GB shared
- Fax Functionality: Dual access, Memory Tx/Rx, Delayed transmission, PC-FAX, Speed dial (3,000), Group dial (200), Auto redial
- Features: 9-in. color graphic touch-screen display; alphanumeric keypad and function buttons
- Device Security: IP Filtering, MAC Filtering, IPSec (option), Secure Print, Secure Print job encryption (by secure HDD), SMTP server authentication, POP before SMTP authentication, SSL Security for SMTP Protocol, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS Encryption, Port Change, Storage Device Encryption, Secure Erase, Disable Host USB feature
- Access Security: LDAP authentication
- Standard Paper Capacity: MB760 and MB770 - 630 sheets (530-sheet Main Tray + 100-sheet Multi-purpose Tray); MB770f - 1,160 sheets (with standard 530-sheet 2nd Tray incl. caster base stand); MB770fx - 2,630 sheets standard/max with 2,000-sheet Large Capacity Feeder (LCF)
- Additional Paper Capacity: MB760 and MB770 - optional 530-sheet 2nd, 3rd and 4th Trays; optional 2,000-sheet LCF
- Maximum Paper Capacity: MB760, MB770 and MB770fx - 3,160 sheets; MB770f - 1,690 sheets
- Paper Types: Letter, Legal 13/13.5/14, Executive, A4, A5, B5
- Paper Size: 3" x 5" min. to 8.5" x 14" and banners up to 52" long
- Standard Paper Output: MB760 and MB770 - 500 sheets, face-down; MB770f and MB770fx - upper 500-sheet job offset stacker, lower 100-sheet bin
- Paper Weight: 17 lb. bond - 140 lb. index bristol (64 - 253 gsm)
- Stapler: MB770 - 20-sheet off-line convenience stapler; MB770f and MB770fx - 50-sheet inline stapler
- Size (WxDxH):MB770 and MB770 - 20.6" x 23.8" x 26.6" (522 mm x 604 mm x 675 mm); MB770f - 20.6" x 23.8" x 42.5" (522 mm x 604 mm x 1,079 mm); MB770fx - 20.6" x 23.8" x 47.8" (522 mm x 604 mm x 1,215 mm)
- Weight: MB760 and MB770 - 105.8 lb. (48 kg); MB770f - 176.4 lb. (80 kg); MB770fx - 172.4 lb. (78.2 kg)
- Power Consumption: Deep sleep - 2W; Power-Save - <40W; Standby - 120W; Average - 870W; Peak - 1,500W
- ENERGY STAR Compliance: Yes
- Acoustic Noise: Operating - 52dBA or less; Stand-by 30dBA or less
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Featured products may not be available in all countries. Please contact your local office for regional availability.
1 Published performance results based on laboratory testing, letter-size sheets. Individual results may vary.
2 Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1.
3 Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
4 Declared yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Units ship with 10,000-page -starter- toner cartridges.
5 Based on 3 pages per job, simplex.
6 MB770f and MB770fx.
7 MB770 only.
|print speed mono:||55||55||49||49|
|resolution:||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200|
|interfaces:||1GB Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX; High-Speed USB, USB Host (x2)||1GB Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX; High-Speed USB, USB Host (x2)||1GB Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX; High-Speed USB, USB Host (x2)||1GB Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX; High-Speed USB, USB Host (x2)|
|scan speed:||55 ipm @300 dpi||55 ipm @300 dpi||55 ipm @300 dpi||55 ipm @300 dpi|
|paper capacity:||2,630 sheets (with 2,000-sheet large capacity feeder LCF)||1,160 sheets (with 530-sheet 2nd tray w/ caster base)||630 sheets (530 main tray; 100 MPT)||630 sheets (530 main tray; 100 MPT)|
|paper size:||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5|
|size:||20.6" x 23.8" x 47.8" (522 mm x 604 mm x 1,215 mm)||20.6" x 23.8" x 42.5" (522 mm x 604 mm x 1,079 mm)||20.6" x 23.8" x 26.6" (522 mm x 604 mm x 675 mm)||20.6" x 23.8" x 26.6" (522 mm x 604 mm x 675 mm)|
|weight:||172.4 lb. (78.2 kg.)||176.4 lb. (80 kg.)||105.8 lb. (48 kg.)||105.8 lb. (48 kg.)|