OTC PrintStation 40T Workload
(25% Duty Cycle)
Output Technology's new PrintStation 40T is suitable for all your front desk applications where the capacity to print on any cut sheet, with variable thickness and size, is combined with the ability to print on fanfold paper.
Double the productivity at the counter - the ability to print on single document sets of special sizes and types and on fanfold paper with minimal operator intervention by providing:
- Auto alignment of cut sheet document sets
- Auto border recognition
- Auto print head gap adjustment for forms thickness
- Auto ejection of cut sheet document sets
The PrintStation 40T satisfies the varied requirements of users in a wide range of applications such as:
- Health Care (admissions, pharmacy, nursing stations, etc.)
- Hotel Management (reservations, front desk, etc.)
- Rental Agency (agreements)
- Auto Dealerships (credit applications, sales contracts, service department work orders, etc.)
- All applications where interaction between the customer and the operator involves the creation of a printed document.
Feature and Benefits
- Auto Alignment system allows the operator to insert a document in any position; the printer takes care of all alignment issues and feeds the document only after eliminating any skew.
- Auto Border system optically detects the border of the inserted document to guarantee that the printing accuracy is not subject to operator error.
- Auto Print Head Gap Adjustment detects the actual media thickness and drives the print head to the correct position.
- Unique and innovative set-up procedure is extremely quick and easy; an optical reader recognizes the set-up information from a manually marked instruction sheet.
- The 24-wire print head provides for excellent print quality on forms sets of original plus 8 copies (with carbon paper, and 1 + 7 copies for chemical paper).
- Print speeds up to 420 characters per second, and low acoustic noise level of < 55 dBA.
- Windows Plug and Play compatibility allows for effortless installation.
- Print Speed
|High Speed Draft
|420 cps / 12 cpi
|350cps / 10 cpi
|140 cps / 12 cpi
|117 cps / 10 cpi