Ricoh IM 600SRF MFP Printer
Black and White Laser Multifunction Printer
Prioritize productivity and professionalism
- Prints up to 62 ppm, copy, scan, fax
- 1200x1200 dpi max print resolution
- Paper capacity up to 2,600 pages
- Automate stapling and finishing without compromising space
Enhance everyday productivitySome ideas are too good to pass up. Use the compact RICOH IM 600SRF to print, scan, copy and fax with unflinching speed, reliability and simplicity. With the RICOH Always Current Technology platform, you can add new features and enhancements from the Smart Operation Panel (SOP) to optimize performance and accommodate emerging needs. Plus, it includes an internal finisher for fast, automated stapling.
Stay current, stay relevantAccommodate the demands of an ever-changing workplace with scalable multifunction printer (MFP) intelligence. Use the RICOH Always Current Technology platform to incorporate new capabilities as they're made available or as your needs dictate. Get on-demand access to feature enhancements, productivity apps and more to maintain long-term productivity and make the most of a wise investment.
Multitask and make it fastBe ready for everything. Print on a wide range of media up to 8.5" x 14" at speeds up to 62 pages per minute (ppm). Enjoy crisp, clear lines and precise text for presentations, handwritten notes and more with 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. Add paper sources to expand capacity to 2,600 sheets and minimize reloads. And do it all from a compact MFP that fits comfortably on the desktop or on a cabinet.
Be more responsiveIdeas come quickly. Execute and share them without hesitation using the redesigned Android®-based 10.1" Smart Operation Panel. Click, swipe and flick your way through information-rich widgets, control settings, automated shortcuts and more with incredible precision. Set up the Home Screen to include all relevant information and bypass scrolling altogether.
Make your move from anywhereOut of the office doesn't mean out of luck. Download the RICOH Smart Device Connector App to print from your smartphone or tablet without drivers or utilities. Connect directly to the MFP via Near Field Communication (NFC), Bluetooth or a QR code on the MFP. Access information from optional cloud services like RICOH Content Manager and share it in moments from your handheld device.
Collaborate electronically with everyoneSave time with digital collaboration. Scan documents with the 100-sheet single-pass document feeder (SPDF) and distribute them via multiple Scan-to options. Or, use RICOH Smart Integration Workflows to send them directly to Dropbox, SharePoint and other cloud services. While scanning, Page Keeper saves time by detecting double feeds. Send faxes to email inboxes and avoid delays and paper entirely.
Utilize intelligence to maintain uptimeOpt for the high-yield, 40,000 page toner cartridge to extend uptime. Simplify maintenance with RICOH Intelligent Support*, including automated device updates and alerts for faster configurations and resolutions. With RemoteConnect Support, remote technicians can access the SOP when troubleshooting. Use Smart Assist to access how-to videos, FAQs and more self-help features.
*When enabled, internet connection required.
Be responsible, maintain integrityUse billing codes, passcodes or ID cards with an optional card reader to give MFP access to authorized users only. With Locked Print, documents remain in queue until the author releases them. Track usage, set print quotas and issue chargebacks with optional RICOH Device Manager NX Accounting. The hard disk drive offers encryption and the built-in DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) overwrites data left behind.
Energize your budgetSave your energy. This MFP is ENERGY STAR® certified, meets EPEAT® Silver* criteria and has a low 3.3 kWh Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) value. Track exact toner consumption and minimize reloads. Reduce paper usage with duplex printing. Use Sleep Mode to curb energy costs when the MFP is idle. Program the device to power down when the office is empty. Track all of your paper savings with the Eco-Friendly Indicator.
Control Panel10.1" Smart Operation Panel
Color / Black & WhiteBlack & White
Output Speed Copy/Print60 ppm (A4)/62 ppm (Letter)
First Page Out TimeLess than 6 seconds
Warm-Up Time60 seconds
Resolution1200 x 1200 dpi/1 bit
System Memory2 GB RAM/320 GB HDD Standard
Maximum Copy QuantityUp to 999 copies
Document Feeder TypeSingle Pass Document Feeder (SPDF) 100 sheets
Zoom Range25% to 400% in 1% increments
Supported Paper SizesA4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, HLT, Executive
Supported Paper WeightsTrays: (64 - 120 g/m²), Bypass: (60 - 220 g/m²), Duplex: (64 - 120 g/m²)
Supported Paper TypesPlain, Recycle, Special, Color, Letterhead, Preprinted, Bond, Envelopes, Label & OHP
Standard Paper Capacity600 sheets
Maximum Paper Capacity2,600 sheets
Standard Output CapacityExit Tray: 250 sheets; Finisher Tray: 250 sheets; Total: 500 sheets
Power Source120V - 127V 60Hz
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC)3.3 kWh/week
Power ConsumptionMaximum: Less than 1,500 W
Operation: 805 W
Ready: 94.1 W
Sleep: 0.6 W
Dimensions W x D x H18.9" x 21.4" x 29.1" (480 mm x 543 mm x 740 mm)
Weight88.2 lbs. (40 kg)
Processor SpeedIntel® Apollo Lake Processor 1.3 GHz
Hard Disk Drive320 GB HDD
InterfacesStandard: Ethernet 10 base-T/100 base-TX/1000 base-T, USB Host Type miniB, USB Host I/F, USB Device 2.0, SD Card Slot, NFC tag, Bluetooth
Optional: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n), USB Device Server Option
Network ProtocolTCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6)
Supported Operating SystemsWindows® environments: Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008/R2, Windows® Server 2012/R2, Windows® Server 2016, Windows® Server 2019
Mac OS environments: Macintosh OS X Native v10.11 or later
UNIX environments: UNIX Sun® Solaris (10), HP-UX (11.x, 11i v2, 11i v3), SCO Open Server (5.0.7, 6.0, 6.x), RedHat® Linux Enterprise (V4, V5, V6), IBM® AIX (V6.1, V7.1, V7.2)
SAP® environments: SAP® R/3®
Printer LanguagesStandard: PCL5e, PCL6, PostScript 3 (emulation), PDF direct (emulation)
Optional: Genuine Adobe® PostScript®3
Print Resolution1200 x 1200 dpi/1 bit
Mobile Printing SupportApple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Ricoh Smart Device Connector
Security FeaturesWEP, WPA, WPA2
Scan Speed BW Full ColorB/W: 60 ipm A4, 62 ipm Letter (300 dpi) Simplex; 100 ipm A4, 102 ipm Letter (300 dpi) Duplex
Full Color: 40 ipm A4, 42 ipm Letter (300 dpi) Simplex; 62 ipm A4, 64 ipm Letter (300 dpi) Duplex
Scanning Resolution600 dpi (up to 1200 dpi via TWAIN)
File FormatsSingle page: TIFF, JPEG, PDF, High compression PDF, PDF/A
Multi page: TIFF, PDF, High compression PDF, PDF/A
Scan ModesE-mail, Folder, USB, SD Card
CircuitPSTN, PBX/ITU-T (CCITT) G3
Fax Resolution8x7.7 line/mm, 200 x 200 dpi
Compression MethodMH, MR, MMR, JBIG
Scanning Speed61 spm A4, 62 spm Letter (300 dpi) Simplex
Modem Speed33.6 Kbps
Transmission Speed2 seconds (200x100 dpi, JBIG, ITUT #1 chart TTI off, memory transmission)
MemoryStandard: 4 MB (approx. 320 pages)
Optional: 60 MB (approximately 4,800 pages)
Internal Finisher250-sheet Internal Finisher
Stack capacity: 250 sheets
Staple capacity: 50 sheets A4, Letter or smaller; 30 sheets Legal or length above 300mm, 11.8"
Staple paper size: A4, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive
Staple paper weight: 60 - 90 g/m2
Staple position: Top
Paper Tray & Cabinet OptionsCaster Table Type M40 ID: 418476
- The caster table must be added to the configuration when three or four optional paper feed units are installed. It provides a platform with wheels to easily move the device.
1. Caster Table Type M40 cannot be installed with the base unit, one or two paper feed units, Medium Cabinet Type T or Tall Cabinet Type U.
2. Caster Table Type M40 can only be installed when the system is configured with three or four optional paper feed units. If three or four paper feed units are not selected then this option cannot be added to your configuration.Medium Cabinet Type T ID: 52642
- Raises the height of the system while providing businesses with a convenient option for the storage of supplies and paper.
- Can only be configured with either one or two optional paper feed units.
- Weight: 13.7 lbs. (6.2 kg)
- W × D × H (inches): 15 × 16.2 × 10
- W × D × H (mm): 381 × 411 × 254
1. Medium Cabinet Type T cannot be installed with the base unit, one or four paper feed units, Caster Table Type M40 or Tall Cabinet Type U.
2. Medium Cabinet Type T can only be installed when the system is configured with two or three optional paper feed units. If two or three optional paper feed units are not selected then this option cannot be added to your configuration.Tall Cabinet Type U ID: 52652
- Raises the height of the system while providing businesses with a convenient option for the storage of supplies and paper.
- Can only be configured with the standard configuration.
- Weight: 22.5 lbs. (10.2 kg)
- W × D × H (inches): 15 × 16.2 × 20
- W × D × H (mm): 381 × 411 × 508
1. Tall Cabinet Type U cannot be installed with two, three or four paper feed units, Caster Table Type M40 or Medium Cabinet Type T.
2. Tall Cabinet Type U can only be installed when the system is configured with the base unit or one optional paper feed unit. If only the base unit or one optional paper feed units are not selected then this option cannot be added to your configuration.
Print OptionsIEEE802.11 Interface Unit Type M24 ID: 407863
- Allows MFP device to connect to the network over WiFi. Useful for temporary sites and locations where cabling is impractical.
Print/Scan OptionsOCR Unit Type M13 ID: 417428
- This function embeds invisible text on scanned images of PDF and enables users to search PDF files by arbitrary keywords. Searchable PDF files can be sent to email, folders, and external media (USB/SD Card).
File Format Converter Type M19 ID: 417508
- Required to convert formats and drag to desktop documents stored via Copy or Print mode.
File Format Converter Type M19 cannot be installed with the following options: IEEE 1284 Interface Board Type M19, IEEE 802.11a/g/n Interface Unit Type M19, or Extended USB Board Type M19.
*Exception - The File Format Converter Type M19 can be installed with the following options on the MP C4504ex or MP C6004ex models: IEEE 1284 Interface Board Type M19, IEEE 802.11a/g/n Interface Unit Type M19, or Extended USB Board Type M19.
Device Server Option Type M37 ID: 418398
- An interface board used to add an extra Ethernet port. Once installed, the option connects two Ethernet cables simultaneously: one to the machine's Ethernet port and one to the Ethernet port of the USB Device Server Option. An IP address can be assigned to each connection, and one machine can be used to print from two different network segments.
Device Server Option Type M37 cannot be installed with IEEE 802.11a/g/n Interface Unit Type M19 or File Format Converter Type M19.VM Card Type M37 ID: 418410
- ONLY required to support any embedded software app that is developed on SDK-J (i.e. Java).
1. Memory Unit Type M37 4GB must be selected to add this option.
2. If the embedded software app is developed on the SmartSDK (i.e. full-native Android), then the VM Card option and Memory options are NOT required.PostScript3 Unit Type M40 ID: 418517
- Genuine Adobe® PostScript®3. Recommended for printing more complex B&W and PDF files. The IM 550F and IM 600SRF come with standard PostScript3 Emulation and PDF Direct Print Emulation. This option is available for customers who require True Adobe® workflows like Photoshop®, Illustrator® and PDF/X as well as additional font support. When enabled on the multifunction printer, the standard PostScript3 Emulation and PDF Direct Print Emulation will be disabled.
Security & Miscellaneous AccessoriesESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter ID: 006428MIU
- The ESP XG-PCS-15D power filter provides multi-stage power protection as well as line conditioning. Our Advanced Technical Support (ATS) recommends the use of Power Protection products to minimize potential electrical interference with products.
ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter cannot be installed with the ESP S1 Power Filter.NFC Card Reader Type M24 ID: 407853
- Enables users to log into and authenticate to the MFP with a programmed access card.
- 20-Pin interface used to attach external key counter or key card device.
- The affordable ESP S1 power filter provides multi-stage power protection for output devices. Our Advanced Technical Support (ATS) recommends the use of Power Protection products to minimize potential electrical interference with products.
ESP S1 Power Filter cannot be installed with the ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter.
Fax OptionsFax Memory Unit Type M19 64MB ID: MX417518RA
- Increases fax memory to 4,800 pages and fax resolution to 400 x 400 dpi.
Fax Option Type M19 or M20 is required to add this option.