Rosetta DDP 70 MICR Printer
DDP 70 MICR Printer
The DDP 70 MICR printer establishes a new standard in high-performance MICR printing. It was engineered to satisfy the demands of production environments, while delivering high-quality MICR output, with a low total printing cost. Whether printing checks, IRDs, or other negotiable documents, the DDP 70 MICR provides the speed and capacity to handle your toughest jobs while saving you money.
The DDP 70's Intelligent MICR features like a programmable online dashboard, robust user and administrative controls and highly-configurable alerts offer complete oversight of your production printing environment right from your desktop.
|30707000||Rosetta DDP 70e MICR Printer|
Rosetta 30707000 DDP 70e MICR Printer
Retired, no longer available: Contact for alternatives
|31707000||3,000 Sheet High Capacity Feeder for DDP 70 Series|
31707000 3000 Sheet High Capacity Feeder for DDP 70 Series
|31709200||3,500 Finisher DDP Series (Requires TPU)|
|31709201||Transfer Pass Unit DDP Series|
|31707002||Adobe Postscript 3 for DDP 70 Series|
|31707003||IPDS Option for DDP 70 Series|
|31929204||Container Stacker 1 for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
31929204 Container Stacker 1 for DDP 70/92/184 Series
|31929205||Container Stacker 2 for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
31929205 Container Stacker 2 for DDP 70/92/184 Series
|31929206||Small Container Stacker Basket for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
31929206 Small Container Stacker Basket for DDP 70/92/184 Series
|31929207||Large Container Stacker Basket for DDP 70/92/184 Series|
31929207 Large Container Stacker Basket for DDP 70/92/184 Series
|10707001||MICR Toner Kit for Rosetta DDP 70 Series|
10707001 MICR Toner DDP70
10707001 Yield 216,000 6 per case (New)
|10707003||MICR Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 70 Printer|
10707003 Developer Mix MICR DDP70
10707003 (Old part# 01-DMDDP70KM) Yield 500,000 (New)
|10707004||MICR Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 70e Printer|
10707004 MICR Developer Mix for Rosetta DDP 70e Printer
10707004 500000 page yield (New)
|10707005||MICR Fuser Unit for Rosetta DDP 70 Series|
10707005 Fuser Unit DDP70
10707005 (Old part # 01-FA70M) Yield 1.6 million (New)
|10709200||Fuser Cleaning Web for DDP 70/92/184 & IP70 Series|
|10709201||Photoconductor Drum for DDP 70/92/184 & IP70 Series|
10709201 Photoconductor DDP70
10709201 (Old part# 01-PDDDP70) Yield 480,000 (New)
|20642700||1-year 7x24 reseller 2nd line support by Rosetta MICR Technician|
Access and Control Features
- EVENT BASED ALERTS. This feature is easily configured to notify users or administrators of 20 different types of events. Each printer status item can be viewed quickly, including empty toner, paper misfeeds, duplex errors, and more. Groups can be created with different types of alerts going to different users.
- ON-DEMAND ALERTS. This feature is perfect for managers and administrators needing oversight of the entire print network. The on-demand alert feature provides real-time access to reports and usage records. Alerts are fully-configurable for different classes of users.
- VIRTUAL PRINTER. This feature allows for the creation and support of up to 64 different types of print streams simultaneously. Although seen as separate printers on the network, each job printed to the printer, no matter what type of print stream.
Quality Assurance Features
- E-13B FONT. This font was created specifically for the DDP 70 MICR printer. The printer specific font ensures the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- CMC7 FONT. This font was designed specifically for use with Rosetta TechnologiesMICR printers to produce the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- OCR A FONT. This is a specially designed font for specific types of printing including for IRDs.
- LOW TONER WARNING & AUTO STOP. This feature senses toner level remaining, warns user of a low condition, and stops printing when the toner reaches a level that could adversely impactMICR readability.
- ORIGINAL-MANUFACTURED MICR TONER CARTRIDGE. Toner formulation and cartridge design specific to the DDP 70 MICR printer engine, ensures high print quality, excellent toner yield, and long fuser life.
- OPTIMIZED FUSING & TRANSFER VOLTAGE. This feature will automatically manage the fusing temperature and transfer voltage to eliminate high-speed reader/sorter issues with MICR checks.
- MICR QUALITY GUARANTEE. Rosetta Technologies ensures the readability performance of the DDP 70 MICR printer when used in conjunction with approvedMICR toner andcheck stock.
- SECURE AMOUNT FONT. This unique font is very difficult to alter because of a special background and very small text & numeric print embedded in the amount line of the check.
- SECURE PAYEE FONT. This unique font appears in alpha and numeric characters on the payee line of a check. It is very difficult to alter because of a special background and very small text.
- PASSWORD PROTECTION. Each printer offers up to 10 user ids and passwords that prevents unauthorized users from printing to the printer.
Money Saving FeaturesThe DDP 70 MICR printer uses a dual-component MICR toner system, which allows for consistent MICR output quality at higher print speeds, and lets you replace only the supplies that are depleted or worn. Traditional cartridge-based systems have difficulty maintaining MICR quality at higher print speeds. They also force replacement of the developer and photoconductor whenever the toner is empty. By replenishing toner separately, the overall cost-per-page is drastically reduced.
Additionally, since the DDP 70 MICR prints everything in one pass on blank safety stock, pressure seal, or other check paper, your printing costs are even lower. The resulting savings are significant and lead to a quick and sure return on your investment.