Silex SD-320AN Wireless Serial Server
SD320AN 2056516 (New)
SD-320AN 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless Serial Device Server
The SD-320AN serial device server provides the easiest method to connect, access, and monitor RS232 serial devices over a Wi-Fi network.
- Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n support
- Easily connect and share RS-232 serial devices on wireless networks
- Enterprise security support
- Access, monitor and control equipment over Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Multiple Serial Port Modes and Wireless Modes for maximum flexibility in any environment
- Optimized for roaming
- Support for Windows, MAC and Linux
- Wireless Station (Client) Mode: The SD-320AN can connect to an existing 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi network. The dual band capability and enterprise security ensure a stable connection to even the most advanced wireless networks.
- Wireless Access Point Mode: The SD-320AN can create a wireless network so any wireless client (station) can easily make a direct secure connection.
|Security : 802.1x is only available in wireless station (client) mode||
IEEE 802.1X (LEAP, PEAP, TTLS, TLS, EAP-FAST)
|Maximum power consumption||2.5W (DC5V/0.5A)|
|Regulatory Compliance||VCCI Class B, FCC Class B, ICES-003 Class B, CE Class B|
|Included items||Body, AC adapter, setup guide, rubber feet, wireless LAN antenna (SD-320AN only), GPL inquiry sheet, warranty card|