Silex SX-3000GB Gigabit USB Device Server
SX-3000GB Gigabit USB Device Server
Gigabit USB Device Server designed to easily share multiple USB devices over a wired network.Users can access the USB devices and use them as if they were attached locally to their computers.
- One 10/100/1000Base Ethernet port that can be connected to a wireless router for wireless USB device networking
- Two Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports supporting up to one amp of USB bus power combined
- Connect up to 15 USB devices (scanners, network storage, etc.) to the network with a USB hub
The SX-3000GB makes working with USB devices very easy. By attaching a USB hub, the SX-3000GB can integrate up to 15 USB devices to the Gigabit network. After installation all network users can share the resources. Users can access the USB devices and use them as if they were attached locally to their computers.It brings flexibility and productivity of USB devices to a whole new level in any environment including home, SOHO, school or business setting.
Features and Benefits:
- The Gigabit USB Device Server provides very fast throughput USB 2.0 Hi-speed devices.
- It instantly converts the connected device(s) for access anywhere on your network.
- Now you can enjoy the convenience and freedom of remotely using multifunction printers, scanners, storage devices, or various other USB devices.
- The included SX Virtual Link utility allows you to easily discover the USB devices on the network, connect and disconnect, and see status.
- Broadest Printer Compatibility
- Supports all Functions of AIO Printers
- Bidirectional Status/Error Messages including Ink and Toner levels
- Supports any File Format for Storage
- Supports virtually any USB Peripheral
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2003/2008
Mac OS 10.2.7 - 10.5.x (Power PC), Mac OS 10.4.3 - 10.6.x (Intel)
Supported protocols: TCP/IP
Printer interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (A-Type) x 1
Network interface: 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps (Auto-detection)
Total number of USB interface connections: 15 (including USB hub)
Configuration: Web Browser / Quick setup
Languages (Installation utility): English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese
Power supply: Universal AC adapter (DC 12V, 1A)
Power consumption: Up to 5W
Warranty: 2 years
Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, VCCI Class B
Package contents: SX-3000GB, Setup Guide, AC adapter, Warranty booklet, CD-ROM with software and documentation
Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.9 x 1.1 in. / 60 x 100 x 28 mm
Weight: 3.5 oz / 100g