Ricoh SP 3400SF & SP 3410SF Mono MFP Printer
Designed to deliver exactly what you need.
Whether you run a small business, work from a home office or belong to a small workgroup in a large organization, every user has a unique daily workflow. Some need printing and copying, while others require scanning and distribution. The RICOH Aficio SP 3400SF is the ideal choice for value-driven users who need a versatile, capable system that does exactly what they need it to do - at an affordable price. Choose this compact, multifunction product to improve productivity for a variety of application-specific needs.
- Keep work moving with 30 pages-per-minute print speed.
- Minimize waiting. The system offers a warm-up time of less than 30 seconds, and produces its first print in just 8 seconds.
- Print large files quickly with 366 MHz processing speed and a powerful 128 MB on-board memory.
- Handle a broad range of paper to minimize outsourcing costs. The system supports 8.5" x 14" paper from the Standard Tray and thicker stocks (up to 90 lb. Index) through the Standard Tray and 50-Sheet Multi-Bypass Tray.
- Use the Ricoh Aficio SP 3400SF as a network printer, a local printer, a convenience copier, a full-color -scan-to- station, or a fax machine, depending on your needs.
- Maximize productivity with minimal space requirements. This small-footprint system fits virtually anywhere you need it.
- Replacing supplies is simple and can be accomplished in seconds.
- Ensure easy access to toner and paper with a convenient full-front design.
- Find menu functions and configure alert notifications in just seconds with the intuitive control panel. If connected via a LAN, functions can be set and changed from your PC.
- Select the most cost-effective toner for your workflow.
- Cartridges offer two separate yields so you can balance operating costs with cost-per-page.
- Distribute scanned files to multiple destinations with ease. Supported capabilities include Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-FTP and Scan-to-USB memory
- Reproduce two-sided originals such as driver's licenses and checks on one sheet with ID Copy. It prints the front of the document on the upper half and the back of the document on the lower half.
- Take advantage of a full line of fax features, including a Super G3 fax modem and PC or LAN faxing, which lets you fax documents directly from a PC** without printing. (**Supports Windows PCs only.)
- Security Features
- Restrict access by configuring the system to require users to enter an ID number before copying, faxing or scanning.
|Aficio SP 3400SF||Part # 406457|
|Image Processing Unit||Laser beam scanning/marking and electro-photographic printing using dry, monocomponent toner development|
|Reading Element||Flatbed scanner with full-color CCD array image-sensor|
|Copy/Print Speed||30 ppm/cpm|
|Warm-Up Time||Less than 30 seconds|
|Document Feeding||Standard 35-Sheet* Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)|
|Paper Supply (Std.)||250-Sheet* Paper Tray;|
50-Sheet* Bypass Tray
(Total 300 sheets)
|Optional Paper Supply||1 x 250-Sheet Paper Feed Unit|
(Max: 550 sheets*)
Tray: 8.5" x 11" to 8.5" x 14"; A4, B5, A5, B6, A6, Legal, Letter, HLT,
Executive, Foolscap, Folio; Custom size: 3.94" x 5.83" to 8.5" x 14.02"|
Bypass Tray: 8.5" x 11" to 8.5" x 14"; A4, B5, A5, B6, A6, Legal, Letter, HLT, Executive, Foolscap, Folio; Custom size: 3.54" x 5.51" to 8.5" x 14.02"
Optional Paper Feed Unit: 8.5" x 11" to 8.5" x 14"; A4, B5, A5, LG, LT, HLT
|Paper Weights||Standard and Bypass Tray: 14 - 43 lb./ 90 lb. Index (52 - 162 g/m2);|
Optional Paper Feed Unit: 16 - 28 lb.(60 - 105 g/m2)
|Paper Types||Paper Tray: Plain Paper, Recycled Paper|
Bypass Tray: Plain Paper, Recycled Paper, Labels and Envelopes
Optional Paper Feed Unit: Plain Paper, Recycled Paper
|Output Tray Capacity||Up to 125 sheets|
|Power Source||120V, 60Hz|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||16.5" x 15.6" x 17.4" (420 x 397 x 442 mm)|
|Weight||Less than 39.7 lbs. (18 kg)|
|*Using 20 lb. Bond*Using 20 lb. Bond|
|CPU||ARM11 366 MHz|
|Interface||USB 2.0, 100Base-TX/10Base-T Ethernet|
|RAM||128 MB (standard and maximum)|
|PDL||PCL 6, PS3 (emulation)|
|Fonts||PCL/PS3: 80 fonts|
|Network Protocols||TCP/IP, IPP|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008; Mac OS X 10.2.8 - 10.5; Citrix Presentation Server,Ricoh UNIX Filter*|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Printer Features||Locked Print (PCL 6), Collate, Layout (N-up), Front Cover Sheet, Letterhead Mode, Mirror Image Print (PS3), Dithering, Toner Saving, Watermark, Rotate Print, Reverse Order Print (PS3)|
|Utilities||Web Image Monitor(When connected to LAN)|
|First Copy Speed||Platen: 12 seconds/ADF: 11 seconds|
|Multi-Copy Speed||20 copies-per-minute|
|Scan Resolution||ADF: 600 x 300 dpi; Flatbed: 600 x 600 dpi|
|Output Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Quantity Indicator||1 - 99|
|Original Type||Sheet/Book/3D objects|
|Original Size||ADF: Width: 5.5" - 8.5";|
Length: 5.5" - 14"
Platen: Up to 8.5" x 11"
|Reproduction Ratios||50%, 65%, 78%, 93%, 129%, 155%, 200%, 400%;|
|Copier Features||ADF (Custom): 25 - 400% Combine Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Mode, Electronic Sorting, Image Quality Mode (Text/Photo/ Mixed), Memory Copy|
|Scanning Device||CCD array image-sensor Scanner: 1200 x1200 dpi; Driver: Max. 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated)|
|Compatibility||ADF & Platen: Black & white, grayscale, color|
|Maximum Original Size||Platen: Width up to 8.5", length up to 11.69"; ADF: Width up to 8.5", length up to 14"|
|PC Interface||USB 2.0, 10/100Base-TX|
|Scanning Capabilities||ADF, Twain via NW and USB, WIA, Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder, Scanto- FTP and Scan-to-USB memory|
|Software Utilities||PageManager 8 Professional|
|Resolution||200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Width||8.2"|
|Compression||MH, MR, MMR|
|Scanning Speed||Less than 5 seconds (200 dpi)|
|Maximum Scanning Width||8.3"|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Transmission Speed||Approx. 3 seconds*|
|Fax Features||20 One-Touch Dials, 50 Speed Dials, Direct Fax Number Entry, Auto Redial, Clock, PC/LAN Fax (transmission only), Broadcasting (100 stations), Auto Answer, Immediate/Memory Transmission, Auto/Manual/ Substitute Reception, Error Correction Mode, Smoothing|
|*ITU No. 1 chart, Compression: MMR, Resolution: Standard speed: 33.6kbps|