Industrial Barcode Printer
Affordable Performance In A Wide-format Printer
The affordable and easy-to-use TTP-384M wide-format thermal transfer printer is ideally suited for compliance labeling, brand marketing, inventory control, drum labeling, warning signs and a host of other signage solutions.
TTP-384M can accommodate label widths up to 9.5 inches, with a maximum print width up to 8.64 inches at 300 dpi resolution. It also is designed to print wide-lateral bar codes without the need for image rotation.
The TTP-384M features a die-cast aluminum chassis and is packed with standard features, including a large LCD display, 8 MB Flash memory, 32 MB SDRAM, an SD card slot for adding up to 4 GB of additional memory storage, a built-in internal Ethernet 10/100 print server, and USB 2.0, Centronics, RS-232C and PS/2 keyboard connectivity.
The TTP-384M print assembly handles ribbons up to 600-meters long, accommodates a full 8.2-inch OD media roll and features a center-bias label handling mechanism that makes media loading and adjustment easy. A large LCD control panel makes it easy to manage printer settings, while the built-in Ethernet print server enables operators to control and monitor the printer remotely. The TTP-384M comes with a 2-year warranty.
|Model||Printing Method||Resolution||Max. Print Width||Max. Print Length||Max. Print Speed|
|TTP-384M||Thermal Transfer||300 dpi||8.64"||200"||4 ips|
- Key Features
- Die-cast chassis, sheet metal structure with clear media view window
- Can manage label widths up to 9.5" with a maximum print width up to 8.64" wide at 300 dpi high resolution
- 600 meter ribbon supply
- Large LCD display with 6-button menus
- 8 MB Flash and 32 MB SDRAM memory
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Up to 102 mm (4"] per sec. print speed
- Internal Ethernet standard
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone printing
- Powerful basic programming tools
- Options include: GPIO connectivity, Bluetooth module & cutter module
- Compliance labeling
- Brand marketing featuring graphics, logos and texts
- Pallet labeling
- Inventory control labeling
- Warning labels
- Drum labeling
- Custom signage
- Multiple-up labels (two or three labels across)