Xerox ColorQube 8880
The ColorQube 8880 color printer means big savings on color printing thanks to its incredibly low total cost of ownership.
You get a powerful, no-fuss and waste-conscious printing solution that delivers exceptional color quality, consistently.
Your Office, Greener
- - Less waste, less impact. Packaging for the printer and solid ink sticks helps you create up to 90% less waste, up to 30% lower lifecycle-energy demand and a carbon footprint that's up to 30% smaller than comparable laser printers.
- - EarthSmart print driver settings. Easy-to-use print-driver gauge allows you to choose the most environmentally conscious print settings.
- - Optimize energy usage. Intelligent Ready technology learns your workgroup's usage patterns and moves to low-power mode when you're least likely to use it.
- - Bundled GreenPrint software. Use the standard GreenPrint tool to help you print only the pages you want for reduced paper and ink usage.
True Cost Savings
- - Color for black-and-white prices. With the ColorQube 8880 you can afford to print all your documents in attention-grabbing color.
- - Pay for the color you use. With flexible pricing plans you'll stop paying expensive per-page prices for low-coverage documents.
- - The print volume advantage. If you print at least four reams of paper each month, the ColorQube 8880 will deliver a total cost of ownership that's hard to beat.
- - Save shipping costs and storage space. Compared to toner, solid ink's smaller packaging costs less to ship and is small enough to fit in a desk drawer.
- - Spend less on paper and ink. Get standard two-sided printing and the N-up feature, which prints multiple pages on a single sheet.More Color Performance
- - Always superior color. Solid ink gives your documents rich, vibrant colors on all media, including recycled paper.
- - The colors you expect. PANTONE approved solid-color simulations and Xerox color correction technology deliver results that always match your expectations.
- - More printing for longer. A high monthly duty cycle of up to 120,000 images means you'll have a reliable color printer for many years to come.
- - Choose productivity. Add more memory to enable a variety of security and time-saving capabilities with a choice of two productivity kits.
- - Easy expandability. Adding additional media trays increases total media capacity up to 2,200 sheets for periods of high workload and enables multiple tray sources for your diverse office printing needs.
- - Intuitive color correction. The Color By Words feature lets you select desired color modifications from a simple drop-down list.
- - Apple AirPrint -. Simplify printing of email, photos and important office documents directly from your Apple products with no drivers to install.
- - Mopria certified. Mopria certification simplifies the mobile printing experience for tablets and smartphones to many printing devices, including the ColorQube 8880.
- - The optional Xerox Wireless Print Solutions Adapter seamlessly connects your Xerox printer or MFP to modern mobile and desktop workflows, regardless of your office environment.
Color and Black-and-white
|Fast Color: Up to 51 ppm; Standard: Up to 30 ppm; Enhanced: Up to 19 ppm; High Resolution: Up to 6 ppm|
|Duty Cycle1||120,000 images / month|
Paper Input Standard
|Tray 1 (MPT): 100 sheets; Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
Tray 2: 525 sheets; Selectable sizes: 3.9 x 8.3 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 99 x 211 mm to 216 x 356 mm
|Tray 3: 525 sheets||Selectable sizes: 3.9 x 8.3 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 99 x 211 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 4: 525 sheets||Selectable sizes: 3.9 x 8.3 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 99 x 211 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Tray 5: 525 sheets||Selectable sizes: 3.9 x 8.3 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 99 x 211 mm to 216 x 356 mm|
|Paper Output||350 sheets|
|Automatic Two-sided Printing||Standard|
|Print First-page-out Time||As fast as 5 seconds color|
|Resolution (max)||Up to Xerox 2400 FinePoint|
|Memory (std / max)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Connectivity||10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 2.0, IPv6|
|Page Description Languages||True Adobe PostScript 3 -, PCL 5c emulation, Direct PDF2, JPEG, TIFF and PNG|
|Color By Words, RAM Collation, Smart Duplex, Earth Smart Driver settings, Bi-directional drivers, Booklet printing, Watermarks, N-up printing, Graphical ink gauge, Run Black|
|Optional||Productivity Kit (adds SSD Memory), Personal/Personal Saved/Secure/Proof/Saved Print, Print With, Extended font/form storage, 256-bit AES data encryption, Collation)|
|Optional||Productivity Kit (increases RAM to 2 GB), expanded Secure Print and Print Job Collation capability|
|Mobile Printing Standard and Apps||Apple AirPrint -, Mopria certified|
|Free Download||Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android -|
|Optional||Xerox Wireless Print Solutions Adapter (includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print - v2.0 and Mopria. For more information, visit www.xerox.com/WPSA)|
|Warranty||One-year on-site warranty, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee|
Xerox CentreWare Internet Services, Xerox CentreWare Web, WebJet Admin Interface, Tivoli, Bonjour, Xerox PhaserSMART , Xerox PrintingScout
Windows XP/2003/2008 Server, Vista, 7; Mac OS version 10.7 and higher, Sun MicroSystems Solaris 9,10, Novell NetWare 5.x/6.x Open Enterprise Server, UNIX, Linux Red Hat Enterprise 4, Fedora Core 1, 5, SUSE 10.x, 11.x; IBM AIX 5, HP-UX 11.0/11i, Xerox Global Print Driver , Xerox Mobile Express Driver ,Walk-Up Printer Drivers
SSLv3, IPsec, 802.1X,, HTTPS, IPPS, SMTP Authentication, IP Filtering, Audit log
Tray 1: 16-80 lb. cover / 60-220 gsm; Trays 2-5: 16-80 lb. cover / 60-220 gsm; Media types: Plain paper, transparencies, envelopes, labels, glossy paper, custom-size paper, punched, card/cover stock
Temperature: Operating: 50 to 90 F / 10 to 32 C; Relative Humidity: Operating: 10% to 80%; Sound power levels: Printing: less than 59 dBA, Standby: less than 31 dBA Electrical Power: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz; Power consumption: Average: 252 W; Standby: 107 W; Sleep Mode: 47 W
Dimensions (WxDxH) 16 x 20.5 x 14.5 in. / 406 x 521 x 368 mm; Weight: 60.5 lb. / 27.4 kg; 525-sheet feeder: 15.5 x 20 x 5 in. / 394 x 508 x 127 mm; Weight: 11.5 lb. / 5.2 kg; System Cart with Storage Drawer: 19.75 x 27 x 14 in. / 502 x 686 x 356 mm; Weight: 63.5 lb. / 28.8 kg
Package Dimensions (WxDxH)
22 x 26.5 x 21.3 in. / 559 x 673 x 540 mm; Weight: 75 lb. / 34 kg; 525-sheet feeder: 20 x 24.3 x 10.5 in. / 508 x 616 x 267 mm; Weight: 11.5 lb. / 5.2 kg; System Cart with Storage Drawer: 25.6 x 33.6 x 20 in. / 650 x 854 x 508 mm; Weight: 76.9 lb. / 34.9 kg
What Comes in the Box
- - ColorQube 8880 Color Printer
- - Solid Ink Rainbow Pack plus a preloaded starter stick of each color (total capacity = 3,000 pages per color 1 )
- - Software and Documentation CD (with Quick Installation Guide, Quick Use Guide, User Manual, System Admin Guide)
- - Power Cable
Certified to UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition, FCC Part 15 Class A, Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC, EN 60950-1, 2nd Edition, EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 55024, ROHS Directive 2002/95/EC, 508 Compliance, GOST EN55022 Class A, TAA Compliant (Y configuration), ENERGY STAR , Mopria certified
Genuine Xerox Solid Ink
6 Sticks Cyan: 17,300 pages 1 108R00950
6 Sticks Magenta: 17,300 pages 1 108R00951
6 Sticks Yellow: 17,300 pages 1 108R00952
6 Sticks Black: 16,700 pages 1 108R00953
Routine Maintenance Items
Maintenance Kit: <10,000 pages 2 109R00784
Maintenance Kit: <30,000 pages 2 109R00783
Waste Tray 109R00754
Productivity Kit with 32 GB SSD 097S04674
Productivity Kit with 2 GB Memory 097S04672
525-sheet Paper Tray 097S04142
System Cart with Storage Drawer:
Fully refurbished with 90-day warranty
1 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode.
2 Approximate pages. Declared Yield based on letter-/A4-size 20 lb. (75 gsm) pages. Yield will vary based on media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns.